Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perks of Being a US Senator

"I love 18 year old interns"

47
39 Comments 39
4.7k Views 4.7k
994 words 994 words
Competition Entry: Notorious

My name is…well, I cannot say as I am a powerful senator that is considering running for president and it would not help if my constituents knew that I was a nymphomaniac. I know it is rare to hear of a man being one but I am. I am married but my wife is a cold fish. She only married me for the prestige my name and status can give her. I particularly crave fresh young eighteen-year-old interns and currently have two on my staff. Both of my interns have shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, and breasts that are at least 40B and have some junk in their trunk because I love anal sex. There is nothing like shoving my thick eight-inch cock deep in their ass with a vibrator up their pussy.

I had just spent a sexless weekend at home with my wife attending several campaign affairs and a fundraiser. When I walked into my office that Monday morning my balls were so full they were about to burst. I summoned Betsy and Andrea to my office after locking the office door. Both looked at me in surprise as I normally summoned one, and then the other but never at the same time. Once they were in my inner office they looked at me and then each other, wondering what was going to happen.

I told both of them to strip and kneel in front of me. I quickly took my clothes off and folded them, putting them on a table by the door. When I stood in front of them with my already hard cock they each knew what I wanted. I offered it first to Betsy and then pointed to my balls, indicating that they were for Andrea. It was a first for them to share my cock and balls but soon they got into a rhythm, each taking turns with my cock and balls. It was not long before I was leaking precum and my balls started to tighten. I pulled out of Andrea’s mouth and requested both of them to open their mouths as I took over the stroking of my cock. I moved closer to them as I felt my orgasm building. As my cock gave a little jerk it started to shoot out streams of my cum first into Betsy’s waiting mouth and then into Andrea’s, some hitting them in the face and dripping down to trail between their breasts.

I smiled as I finally emptied my overloaded balls, looking down at the two women. A devious smile came over my face as I made my next request, which was to lick my cum from each other’s breasts. I was curious to see if they would do it. Seeing the way they looked at each other I sensed my request was going too honored and I was right.

Betsy lay down on the carpet and Andrea hovered over her head, her cum covered breasts dangling in Betsy’s face. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of tongues licking the cum from each other’s breasts. To my surprise, Andrea moved down, her tongue licking Betsy’s pussy, her thumb grinding on her clit. Betsy was soon doing the same to Andrea. I just stood there stroking my cock, working it up as the two girls were moaning and thrashing on the floor. Soon their cries filled the room as they both began to twist and jerk on the floor as they went over the edge.

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

By this time I was hard again and wanted to sink my cock deep in their asses. I had them both stand up while I went to the special locked drawer in my desk, retrieving a large tube of lube and two vibrators with clit stimulators that were as long as my cock but slightly thicker and two pairs of nipple clamps. I began sucking each one’s breasts into tight little buds before I put on the clamps giving them each a little tug.

I motioned for them to lean over the small conference table and spread their legs as I put lube on two fingers, slowly working my fingers into their tight puckered holes, opening them up for my cock. Using my other hand I turned on the vibrators to medium slowly inserting them into each one’s pussy. Squirting some more lube on my fingers I generously lubricated my cock. Coming up behind Betsy, I turned the vibrator on high, pushing her against the table as I slowly worked my way deep into her ass.

As I slowly moved in and out her tight ass, the vibrator in her pussy almost makes me lose control. Pulling out of her ass, I gave her a smart slap causing her to squeal. I moved over to Andrea, working my way into her ass. As I fucked her ass, I reached over and shoved three fingers into Betsy’s ass. By this time both women were starting to breathe heavily as a fire started in their inner core. I then pulled out of Andrea, re-lubed my cock and drove it into Betsy’s ass while I finger fucked Andrea.

By this time I could hold back no longer and began to thrust hard into Betsy pushing her hard against the table. I tried to measure the thrusts of my cock with the thrust of my fingers and just as I reached the edge I quickly switched women, finally unloading my semen deep in Andrea’s ass at the same time both women screamed and squirted, their juices running down their inner thighs. Pulling out of Andrea, I slapped her on the ass, then Betsy. I left them to clean up while I went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I came back out the women were gone, the vibrators cleaned and nipple clamps lying on the table ready for another session.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments