Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perquisite

"They each stand to gain."

24
20 Comments 20
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read

Liam rolled off her, flopping onto the springy mattress, trying to catch his breath. His cock was still semi-hard, glistening in the neon light that glowed through the unshaded hotel window. A translucent mixture of their combined cum made his shiny dick look like some sort of salacious glowstick. 

The cheap bed still swayed a bit from the momentum of their fuck. He stared up to the popcorn ceiling, wearing only the black dress socks his wife had laid out for him earlier that morning. 

“This place is a fucking shithole,” Kat said, swinging her feet off the side to sit up.

Chest still heaving, he smirked and forced out an audible exhale in a mocking acknowledgment of her ingenious candor.

“This place... is safe,” he said, stroking circles just above her ass. He rose up and pitched toward her on his elbow, sliding his opposite hand up her back to tangle it in her chestnut locks. His fingers curled, twisting her hair into his fist and forcefully pulling her head back causing a timid squeak.

With her face angled to the ceiling, she smiled deviously; full lips no longer covered in the cherry-red lipstick she’d painted on for the courtroom cameras. He couldn’t see her eyes but he’d stared into them often enough to know how they glimmered.

“You’re going to get me off, right?” she said.

“The plan hasn’t deviated,” he replied, moving closer. He covered her mouth with his.

“Good,” she mumbled into the kiss. Turning her shoulder into his chest, she reached between their naked bodies to find his shaft. Perfectly manicured fingernails wrapped around him to piston slowly up and down, his foreskin still slick with their juices.

On the nightstand, AG Liam Sedwick’s phone silently lit up every thirty seconds with a new message. He ignored the flicker. His experience told him what they'd say without needing to look. He was also too enthralled with Kat’s hand to give a shit.

Toxicology report's back

Kat’s BAC was twice the fuckin’ legal limit

We'll need to re-circle the wagons...devise a new strategy

Team’s meeting first thing in the AM

He pressed into her further, intensifying the kiss as her hand rekindled his fire. If they hadn’t already fucked twice that night, the stroking probably would have edged him close to completion.

Kat Singleton was way out of Liam’s league, and he knew it. The twenty-year-old actress was using him to make sure he would do everything possible to get her charges dropped, and he knew that too.

He sucked her tongue deeper into his mouth and felt the muscles in his cock steel up like he was back in high school. She gripped it harder and smiled.

“You take one of those blue pills?” she asked slyly, breaking the kiss. 

“You know I don’t need that shit yet, especially when I’m with you.” He gave her hair a firm pull. Then, releasing his grip, he laid back into the nest of balled-up crappy pillows.

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

Kat shifted between his knees running her nails over his thighs to dig a bit into the flesh. He loved the sting, probably as much as she loved a hand in her hair or a firm throttle to the ass. He gloriously tucked his hands behind his head and sat up a bit to watch as she pulled her hair up into a pony.

Even without the help of her Instagram filters, she was flawless. High cheekbones, full lips that didn't push the boundaries of appearing fake, and eyes that could melt the coldest heart. If not for the dynamics of their arranged situation, Liam knew he’d be in trouble.

She smiled up at him sweetly, she knew just how to play so that he didn’t feel the game at all. His eyes drifted from her lips to her hand; barely able to wrap fully around his girth. She teased the tip with a pointy tongue, then flattened and licked from the base back up to the top, tasting the remnant of herself off of him.

For Liam, blowjobs were a dime-a-dozen; strip clubs, alleyways, even in his office. It was to the point he could hardly cum from receiving one. But when Kat took his bulbous head and methodically swallowed it into the depths of her throat, he instantly felt his balls cinch.

Her nose buried into the tuft of his pubic hair, still pungent with her scent. With her jaw slack, she nestled down even more and began swallowing. Liam’s hands swiftly grabbed each side of her head and held. She gave a nod.

A growl escaped his throat as he pivoted his hips. He could not move far, but it was enough to feel the sensitive head of his cock rub against her constricting muscles. With an arch of his back and a grunt that somehow reverberated off the yellowed acoustic ceiling, he came.

Kat held her position until she felt his grip loosen, his cock already started to lose rigidity. She pulled off of him and laid by his feet. He was already lost in thought.

In a few hours, his team would be regrouping to find a new strategy to clear Kat Singleton of the manslaughter charges she was facing. And after the trial, her agent would most likely stash her away in the Bahamas until some new scandal replaced her in the headlines.

Liam Sedwick would return to his wife. A wife whose only regard for him was a career that kept her bank account stuffed like a fattened calf.

He would systematically tuck away to his opulent high-rise office and contemplate his next move. Maybe a run at President, where the perqs stretched globally, far beyond the likes of Kat Singleton.

“Goddamnit, this place is so… Fucking… Disgusting," she quipped. "The carpet is actually fuckin’ gooey.” Pushing off the bed, she scampered toward the bathroom.

“The secret is to keep your socks on,” he said calmly, “so all the shit won’t stick to you.”

Published 
Written by tams_back_yay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments