Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Promises In The Dark

"Sex on a moonlit night can be very erotic..."

70
27 Comments 27
1.8k Views 1.8k
689 words 689 words

Author's Notes

"Just a little short story..."

You switch off the lamp so that the only light in the room is the moon's reflection on the water. The gulf is peaceful tonight, its waves quietly lapping the shore. We lie naked on the bed, ready to use and be used as we embrace. Your lips brush against mine, making me hungry, then your greedy mouth devours mine as our tongues dance sensually. Suddenly my nipple finds itself tormented between your forefinger and thumb. You expertly roll it first, then progress to a firm pinch. I cry out, and you finish it off with a sadistic twist.

“I own you,” you whisper as your mouth hovers near my ear. Your hot breath on my neck sends signals of arousal to my clit, causing it to swell with need. I nod in agreement as you switch to the other breast, wanting to be sure that both girls get your attention.

You reward each nipple by sucking on them to ease the stinging while my pussy begs for attention. My hips start to rock a little, and you laugh, “You need to be patient; I promise to fuck you and make you cum hard for me, but you must show me how much you need it.

I don’t need to ask how you wish to be shown, I know. I’ve always known. With the moonlight as my guide, I find my place between your legs and take your shaft into my hands. You can’t help but moan; you know what comes next. Before I take your rigid manhood into my mouth, I whisper, “I promise to make you feel so hot that you won’t be able to resist fucking me.”

“Mmm, my delightful, little slut, you always know how to please my cock. Now open your throat like a good girl,” you command.

I lick and tease the head before swallowing your thickness into my slutty mouth. Then I tilt my head to just the right angle, and you slide into my throat. Your stiff pole in my windpipe is like hands around my neck. You hold me firmly against you while we both enjoy the moment's intensity before you ease back to let me take in some air.

Ninochka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ninochka

Repeating this movement, again and again, has us both incredibly aroused. I look up with seductive eyes that tell you to lie back and enjoy the cock worshiping until you think I’ve shown you how much I need you inside me.

As I moan while I enjoy you, the vibrations intensify your lust. Your need can no longer be denied, so you pull out of my mouth and demand that I offer my pussy to you. I grin, pleased with myself for creating this ache you have for me, and offer myself to you eagerly.

My wetness invites you to slide in slowly as you glide between my glistening folds. Simultaneously, we whimper and groan, our coupling producing the most exquisite sensations. The first few strokes are slow and deliberate while your fingers find my hard little nub and stimulate me mercilessly.

My body rocks against yours as you continue this erotic onslaught until my back arches and my juices spray. Only then do you pound into me as a man possessed until you send me over the edge again and empty yourself deep inside me.

Panting, you pull me against your body and hold me tightly. The urgent need has been quelled for the moment, and our animalistic instincts have now simmered while we embrace as gentle lovers. Promises, made and kept in the darkness, have left us deliciously sated.

As our heartbeats return to a calmer pace, we start to drift off in each other’s arms. But as we do, your hand slips off my shoulder and onto my full, creamy breast.

It’s an innocent gesture, or so I think, until you whisper in my ear, “Again?”

As you nibble on my shoulder, I grin like a Cheshire Cat in the darkness. I could have easily been satisfied to sleep, but who am I to turn down more?

“Absolutely,” I purr.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments