Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rain in the Park

"A man and woman seek shelter in a rainy park and surprise themselves and each other"

6
7 Comments 7
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Thunderclouds quickly cleared the park of people, before spitting their first drops, just as he reached the old boathouse.

“Lucky you.” The feminine voice startled him. Huddled on the bench along the rear wall, was the young lady he’d watched at lakeside, bending to feed the ducks. Her pale blue, above a knee-length skirt, and bright yellow blouse lit up the dim interior.  

“You played safe,” he said.

Standing, she moved to be alongside this handsome man. “I knew you were watching me over there. My tits attract you?” Never this provocative, she wondered why. Her mood? His looks?

He chuckled, eyes drawn to her blouse. “No, but they might have,” he said. Truth was, two other things had disturbed him. First, was the way her skirt tightened as she bent low, that crease between curves. He voiced the second one, “Your face wore a   lascivious smile. What caused that?”

Giggling lightly, she said, “What I was thinking rhymes with ducks.” Was she going crazy?

 Green eyes challenged him, and he wondered, ‘What’s with this woman?’

Outside, high needles splashed up on the deserted terracing.

“We could be the last pair on earth,” she murmured.

“So, we’d need to repopulate.” How’d she accept that invitation?

“Sounds good.” Her response was enthusiastic. Her heart thumped, as she added, “Would a kiss be the start?”

Unhesitatingly, he lowered his lips to accept her offer.

His lips were warm, and gentle. Devilishly, the tip of her tongue probed, and excitement followed, as his tongue responded. Both mouths widened, while lips meshed more firmly.

Tongues tangling, he felt his cock harden. Breathing became mutually faster and harsher. Did unfaithfulness beckon? A logical conclusion if continued. Unwillingly, breaking the kiss, he stood, eye to eye with her.

Gorgeous brown eyes, she thought. Catching her breath, she panted, deciding to be open, “I’ve never done anything like this.”

He laughed teasingly, “Kissed?”

“I’m married.”

 He nodded understandingly, “Should we sit?”

“Before my legs get too shaky,” she agreed. Eagerly, she took his offered hand, to be led to the bench.

Aroused further, he stood and watched her sit down. “No repercussions?” he said.

Her eyes widened on him as he sat, “You’re married?”

He shrugged and sat beside her, “Guilt sits between us like a great shadow.”

 “Can’t we pretend it isn’t there?”

“For now,” he murmured, his face close to hers.

 Another kiss was needed. A deeper kiss, more luscious, and thrillingly passionate. Then, his right hand stroked over her covered breasts and she gasped. She wanted this, even though these uncharacteristic impulses worried her.

Brain in a whirl, drowning in her kiss, stroking her breast was automatic. Even covered, her breasts exuded warmth, the nipples so hard. This beautiful lady was surrendering her body to him. And his hardening demanded it. Was this misconduct?

BarbaraHigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraHigh

She broke the kiss, delighted at the promise there. Her eyes on his, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. This would tell him, and she moistened at his first touch on her naked flesh

No doubts now. Beautifully moulded globes filled his gaze. Tantalisingly smooth softness under his touch. His fingers rippled over each proud nipple.

 She so wanted it all, now. His fingers gliding over her sensitive flesh, took her breath away. Such unexpected wantonness. Where was her shame? Now his face lowered to her breasts, and she trembled.

Breasts so perfect under his fingers, fed the desire of his mouth to lick and suck those pink nipples. Wonderful, to hear her whimper of pleasure.

Despite her rapture, she noticed that the rain had eased. How much time had they? They must complete this. Desperately, she grabbed his hand, parted her knees, and placed his fingers on the skin below her skirt hem. Wild with illicit desire, she groaned as his fingers moved tenderly upwards.

So smooth, her inner thigh, as he reached for that secret, yes, adulterous heaven. His solid cock pushed for escape, he stroked onto the wetness of her panties, and was overcome with the joy of her fingers moving over his imprisoned cock.

She saw the bulge, and her hand stroked over its impressive length, just as his fingers found her soaked panties.  She moaned, and reflexively, her fingers gripped the large covered rod, before frantically reaching for his zip.

Together they moved into a giggling preparation phase. He pulled at her panties and she unfastened his belt, to pull his gorgeous cock free. Then she raised her buttocks so her panties could be lowered to dangle from one ankle.

Her fingers ran along his length, gasping and moaning, while his fingers had free passage along her dripping slit, directly to her clit. Everything was going so fast. She felt an orgasm approaching like a steam train, and she wanted him inside her.

His balls were bursting. Her fingers on his cock drove him crazy. He sensed she was close, too.

. Despite her eagerness, his cock looked so delicious under her fingers. She would have loved to mouth it, but she knew they had to complete their adulterous action.

As she raised from the bench, he guessed her intentions. Gripping his hardness, she straddled over him, and with passion-clouded eyes, lowered herself, guiding him to her moist entrance. Momentary pause, before she sat, and skewered herself on his eager shaft. Entering her heaving, soaked portals was pure delight.

His solid cock lanced up into her. All she had hoped for her orgasm was immediate.  She pressed herself wildly down on him, relishing his hip thrusts up into her.  

Her ecstatic cries pleasured him almost as much as the moment his balls released their load, and he pounded desperately up into her, his grunting joining her squeals.

Recovering, it was good having her lean into him, whispering her thanks, which he returned gratefully.

“Can such intense euphoria be totally wrong?” she asked, as they parted at the gate.

They walked in opposite directions. No dates. No promises. Hopes, dreams and memories, all intact.  

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments