Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Hair

"Lusting after a lady"

11
6 Comments 6
1.3k Views 1.3k
472 words 472 words

Author's Notes

"The feelings you get when you see someone and imagine what it could be like. Written for… well they know."

I was struck dumb. The flame red hair as it entered the room instantly drew my attention. The flowing locks fell across her face and framed her beautifully. Her dark brown eyes seemed a contrast to this vision; they appeared as though they were the wood from which the flames were fed.

The hair was reflecting the passion for her that was being ignited within me. My gaze roamed further, leaving the beauty of her features and heading down, down until my eyes came upon her breasts. Holstered in a bra that was thrusting them forward, making sure no one was in doubt that these were boobs that deserved to be enjoyed. I can sense the curve and heft being restrained within her lingerie; her feminine curves in no doubt.

My hands and fingers itch to hold them, to feel their weight and warmth. To tease and play with the hidden nipples. My mouth longed to have them, for my tongue to licking and flicking around, my teeth to bite down into the yielding flesh. My cock surged in my jeans; it’s desire to be stuffed between those boobs, to rock backwards and forwards, my tip teasing her open mouth.

As she came closer, her hourglass figure continued down. Her waist showed a perfect ass, hugging her jeans and making me aware of the juncture at the top of her legs. Her jeans seemed to flow towards her pussy and make me daydream about the delights within. The tight little hole, ready for a tongue, finger or cock. Dreaming of the juices that could be spilling out into my mouth or lubricating my dick as I moved it in and out of her. Her little hooded clit, ready to be found, lick and teased to excitement; a little button to drive her over the edge.

The sashaying of her hips as she got closer and closer to me. Making me dream of the movement of her ass cheeks. Thinking of burying my face between them and probing my tongue against her little puckered asshole. Desiring to lick around, rimming her hole before pushing my tongue deep inside. Feeling her open up to the probing of my tongue. Replacing my tongue with my finger so I could move back to eating her pussy.

My cock was getting harder and harder in my jeans as this hellfire beauty sauntered towards me. I shifted imperceptibly in my seat as she got closer and closer. Breathing in the perfume and hint of sexual musk that preceded her.

She sat down opposite me.

I took a sip of my coffee, afraid of what to say.

“Do you like my hair? I thought I’d try a different colour this time.”

“God, I just want to fuck you right here,” was all I was able to growl.

Published 
Written by pcxasb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments