Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Romantic Sunset

"With the right company, sunsets can provide romantic moments."

11
5 Comments 5
933 Views 933
921 words 921 words

It had been a warm autumn day. A few whisks of clouds were trying to form to fulfil the weather bureau's forecast for the following day. If they increased a little more, they looked like they might provide interesting light reflections to photograph the sunset.

I collected my lover, and we drove up the mount to do just that. I placed the camera on the tripod, connected the remote, and we sat down to cuddle as we watched the sun head towards the horizon.

She was sitting between my legs, leaning back against me, while I caressed her arms and kissed the back of her head and neck. So that our lips could meet, she turned her head to one side. The quietest whimper escaped her lips when she felt my joystick tapping against her back as we kissed.

She wriggled herself back against me more firmly. The wriggling against me hardened me a little more.  It was enjoyable to caress her while sitting behind her, cheek to cheek with my chin on her shoulder and staring into the distance. I wrapped my arms around her to cup her breasts, which made us both sigh.

Her head turned to kiss my cheek. For the next kiss, I gave her my lips. She turned her body so we could kiss better. With a hand on the back of my neck, she pulled me closer. Our lips met. Mouths opened and tongues began their dance. Our hands began to wander as our arousal rose like mercury in a thermometer.

She sat across my lap with her butt between my thighs. I put my hand under her dress, seeking her sex. She had no underwear. Photographers call this time of the evening magic hour, because of how the sky photographs as a deep blue. I was determined to make it a magic hour for another reason.

Pressing my thumb against her firm button, I moved it slowly in a circular motion. She pulled my head closer for a deeper kiss. Her tongue was fighting mine strongly as she moaned into my mouth. I slowly slid two fingers inside her sex. Feeling her textured walls is something I have always enjoyed. The kissing intensified. Her body jumped as I found the g-spot once again. She moaned louder then.

“Make me cum,” she whispered to me and then resumed the kissing as she pushed her hip to wedge my hardness firmly between us. “MMM ... I love that hard thing.”

At times like that, I often wished I had more hands, so I could also caress her face and head. But with fingers from one hand inside her to pleasure her and the other arm supporting her weight in the position we were in, that was not possible.

BettyPerfect
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyPerfect

The feelings in me to pleasure her to the point of orgasm were overwhelming. I worked my fingers in and out of her, teasing her clit and g-spot. As I moved faster, her breathing changed to match. The wet noises from under her dress were more pronounced and her moans became louder.

“Yes, yes, don’t slow now. I want it now.”

As ordered, I kept it up, and she came with a little squirt that wet my hand, which in turn splashed her mound, bum, thighs and of course her dress. She snapped her thighs together to trap my fingers inside her. Wriggling my fingers produced a few more contractions and thrusts of her hips. She turned towards me more and placed both arms around my neck for a kiss and to nuzzle my neck.

“Now unwrap that hard thing for me and fuck me right here and now.”

I do not think I had even been faster at removing my pants in a sitting position than I did then, even to the point of sliding my leg out from under her as the pants were on their way off. We move slightly further onto the grass. I covered her and slowly entered her soaking pussy as we embraced and kissed.

As I slipped into her, I let out a guttural groan at feeling her inner folds with my over-sensitive arousal once again. Sensations I have always enjoyed most when taken slowly. She twitched at my entering and was still on edge, so I did not hold as I like to do. I started thrusting instead, hoping to bring about another orgasm in her.

Kissing her firmly with dancing tongues, she whimpered into my mouth. Her hips met mine at every thrust, and breaths shortened in synch with her hips. Embracing tighter, lost in our desire to reach the crescendo of that coupling, her muscles tightened, and with her ankles crossed behind me to keep me in place, she uttered another guttural moan. Her body spasmed with the orgasm I’d wished for her.

I filled her with my seed, feeling the spurts enter her as her nectar oozed from her to add to the dress. The last few thrusts also added some of my seed to her dress.

We slowly kissed our way through the afterglow until we relaxed, and I slipped from her. We giggled when she realised how wet her dress had become.

“Oops, we totally forgot the photos,” I laughed.

After a quick cleanup with a towel from the car and dressing, I check the camera. I had taken a few shots that must have been triggered by my butt. We packed up and headed back to my lover’s house.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2023

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments