Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scene Sex: Black Balls

"Holding Them In My Hand As They Begin To Tighten"

4
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
354 words 354 words
I have developed an obsession with the balls of black men. It has come from watching them slap against my wife's openness when she is being fucked by a black man. She likes black men. She likes being fucked by them. I like it too.

When we started I only just watched. It wasn't a cuckold thing. We love and respect one another enough to commit to sharing everything beyond even our hearts. We began to tell each other our true desires and out came many things that we may not have expected but that we surely have come to enjoy. One of them is black men.

We are both sure that it is the contrast that drives us to this. She has almost translucently white skin and it seems that the blacker her lover the more excited we get. We feel that it is reciprocal. More than one of them has gasped when she has first shown them her golden nest. No one apologizes.

She wants them to come inside of her. She wants them to fill her up. She likes feeling them jerk and spasm. When she is being taken from behind. When their balls wax pendulously with each increased thrust. When she feels that they are ready to come. When she tells them that she wants them to come. That she wants them to come as deep inside of her as they possibly can. So that they arch their backs to do so.

That is where I come in. That moment when they are still, when they have built all the way up on their way to loosening. I reach in and take their balls gently in my hand. Cradled in both hands if they are as endowed as she likes. And I close around them just enough so that I can feel how they finally explode. What is rising out of their bodies. Making its way deep into my wife. I can feel it begin its urgent journey. The pulsing clenches. Them making sure that she gets it all. Not minding my hand. Caring only that they empty. Into her.

Published 
Written by Stevie_Bleux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments