Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Should we? Dare we? Oh! Go on then!

7
6 Comments 6
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It was around ten thirty one night and Emma and I were exchanging a few emails through the Lush Story website. I was writing one when an email arrived from her. As we were both around at the same I decided to send her an online message and she responded. Our emails to date had started to become very raunchy indeed. To put it bluntly, I think we wanted each other badly. In fact, we did.

The conversation started normal but soon degraded into innuendoes. In one of her latest emails, she told me something that I couldn’t believe; that made tonight’s conversation flow very easily.

“I’m meeting Matt on Tuesday, at a day hotel, I can’t wait,” she told me.

“I hope you have a great time and that he exhausts you.”

“It would be great if you could be there?”

“It would, wouldn’t it, but I can’t.”

Then the thought occurred to me, I could be there, sort of!

“I’ll tell you what, between now and Tuesday, I will give you part of my telephone number each day. When you get it all, you can ring me and you can put me on speaker.” I told her. I was smiling profusely at the idea.

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“079.”

There was a hesitant pause before I received, “073.”

I smiled at the response and I had every intention of leaving it at that.

 “You would hear me moan when he pushes his cock into me. He could tell you how it feels for him and how slutty I am being for him, for both of you if you’re there.”

It was my turn to start hesitating, my hands had typed the digits, and all I needed to do now was hit return.

“764.”

“821,” this time her response was much quicker.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this,” I told her.

“Me neither, scary eh!”

“More than that, what do we do if we go all the way.”

“Me – go all the way, what kind of girl do you take me for?”

“I know what kind of girl I take you for…lol”

By now we had started a few online conversations and the black boxes were getting mixed up. I would think of something funny, as would Emma. At one point, when I navigated to another page of the web browser, they were all lined up down one side.

“Do you think we should stretch to some more?” I asked.

“Dare we! You know what will happen if we do.”

“No, what will happen?”

“I think you do. I think you’ll end up on your bed, masturbating to the sounds of Matt and I fucking!”

My heart rate suddenly jumped up, I don’t know why. I think she was as fired up as I was and her words conveyed this.

At that point I time, I was both scared and excited. Emma, pushed a button; a big button that wanted me to me hear them, to be part of their liaison, to be a fly on the wall. I really wanted to be there, but that couldn’t happen, not on a weekday and not one hundred and fifty miles away either.

“You’re probably right,” I said, smiling.

“I know I’m right.”

“Are you scared?”

“A little, yes.”

“276.”

“659, two more to go!”

 “Yes, only two more.”

“There should be rules though.”

“Yes, I think there should be.”

“Do you have WhatsApp?”

“Yes.”

“We should use that first to see whether it’s free to chat.”

“That’s a good idea.”

Only two more digits left I thought, should we go for it or not.

JuicyNaomi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuicyNaomi

Both of us seemed to be hesitating.

“Shall we do it then?” asked Emma.

“I think we should take it one step at a time. 9”

“2,” there was no hesitation there at all.

Scared, we may have been, uncertain about exchanging private information, perhaps, but the fire in our stomachs was on full blaze. My heart was pounding. Even my fingers stuttered over the keyboard.

“Is your heart pounding?” I asked.

“Yes, it is, but you’re so going to love the sound of me cumming.”

“I’ve just measured my pulse it’s 92.”

“You do realise that we have our numbers now, it’s one of only ten digits.” I sent a second message with this revolutionary data. Then I had noticed that my pulse rate matched the last two digits of my number and had inadvertently given away my number without knowing it.

“I’ve typed this three times now and it wouldn’t go – 07382165920.”

There it was in full glory, her number.

“2. That’s my last one.”

As soon as I typed in the number into my mobile phone it showed Emma as available on WhatsApp.

“I’ll send you a code on WhatsApp, to make sure it’s you,” I told her. I typed in ‘YASS’ into WhatsApp and sent it. There was a noticeable delay in receiving her response. Unlike the driven messages that had been passing between us since we started exchanging numbers.

“What’s YASS mean?” Said Emma.

“You’re A Sexy Slut.”

“Well, I know that. What now?”

“I don’t know, but I would love to hear the sound of your voice.”

“Me too, I have no idea what you sound like. I’m nervous.”

“If you read one of my stories you would know what I sound like.”

“No, I wanna hear your actual voice.”

“I can’t phone right now though. It’s not possible.”

“That’s Okay, I understand.”

“Do you think there will be awkward silences?”

“I don’t know. Perhaps we should have a two day cooling off period. Come down from our highs!”

“That sounds sensible.”

At that point, I had to go anyway, people were moving around the house indicating it was time for bed. We said our last goodbyes for the evening.

I haven’t sent a What’sApp message yet, but I wanted to send one the day after. I wonder if she is resisting the same urge.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments