Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucked Off In The Library

"You receive oral pleasure from your sexy tutor"

92
26 Comments 26
2.3k Views 2.3k
861 words 861 words

Hey honey, how's your day been? Oh and thank you for the red rose, that was so sweet. You must have sneaked into class very early; I hope no one saw you. Okay, you were discreet, that's good. 

I bet you didn't think we would be meeting again so soon, uh? To tell you the truth, hooking up with you really excites me. I love the power I have over you and the effect I know I have on you. I imagine there's nothing you wouldn't do for me. Am I right? Yes, I know I am. 

The library is a cool location for our meeting, don't you think? Have you been reliving our time in the park? I bet you've been jacking off like crazy, haven't you? 

They told me to be wary of relationships with my students. But I don't see you complaining, and there are only six years between us after all. I know we're breaking every rule in the book, but I just can't help myself. When we're in class, do you get hard at your desk? I'm sure you must, at least you do now, I bet, since I jerked you off.

So, do you like what I've put on for you today?  You do? Thank you. I thought I would go a little more sophisticated this time around. I know how much you enjoyed me being the slut about town, but this professional look is hot, isn't it! 

See these? Ooh easy tiger! I'll let you touch, just take it easy, darling. You like stockings and suspenders then? I can see you are really going to be my puppy - I'm going to have you eating out of my hand. I have this idea of tying you to a chair in the store room... oh, listen to me getting ahead of myself! That's for another time.

Okay, put your hand inside my skirt. Feel the sheer silk and my skin, hmmm... that's good isn't it? Are you getting hard now? Just slide your hand up as far as you like. Stroke the hot tender flesh inside my thighs.

I can see you're excited. Don't you think there's something erotic about doing this amid the austerity of the library? I deliberately chose this section. No one comes here - but they just might do. That's what makes it exciting. 

Give me your hand. I want you to touch me. Let me just hitch my skirt up a little. There, see how my panties are clinging to my pussy lips? That's how turned on I am by these meet-ups. 

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

That's it, baby, rub my panties. Can you feel how damp they are, how my pussy has made them wet? Go on, push your fingers past the cotton, and press them into the wetness. My pussy is hot! She likes that so much; that's it, go deeper. Hmmm...is that good, darling? Squeeze my breasts too, don't hold back. I love how you're more confident since our last meeting.

Wow! You're so hard, aren't you? I think we need to do this. I enjoy making you come.

There's no two ways about it, love; I'm going to have to fuck you. But for now, I'm going to keep good my promise. The floor is hard on my knees, but I guess this won't take long. How does it feel having me kneel in front of you like this?

Is that better? You must have been uncomfortable, trapped in your pants like that. 

Wait, who's that? It's okay, they're going to the history section. Let's have your dick out. Damn you're stiff! See if you can hold on, I'm going to suck you so good. I so love to have a hard cock in my mouth, to feel it pounding and throbbing. It makes me so horny.

Can you come in my mouth? I wouldn’t have it any other way, honey.

I love to lick the end and circle my tongue round and round the swollen bell end. Hearing how much you are enjoying my hot little mouth is a massive turn-on. I'm going to have to finger my pussy as I suck you. That's it baby, fuck your naughty tutor's mouth. 

Do you like my edging? That means I can keep you right on the brink till I allow you to release.

Maybe you can unload inside my pussy next time. I have to see how I can organise that. I might have to make you wait. One of these days, I'm going to ride you to orgasm.

That's it, you're so close! Come for me! I want your milkshake, now! Fill my mouth with your cream. That's it, jerk yourself into my mouth, give me your cum, my love. 

I forgot how profuse your ejaculations are! I couldn't take it all. Look at the mess on my skirt.

It's a good job I brought a change of clothes. Did you enjoy that? Silly question! I'll give you a real long, slow blowjob, one day.

Till next time then, sugar. See you tomorrow.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments