Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise In Store

35
28 Comments 28
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“Can I help you at all?”

The shop’s automatic door closer had barely had time to work — even the warning bell was still tinkling — before a young assistant emerged from behind a small counter to stand in front of the mature couple. 

“Well, you could start by standing aside and letting us come in,” the white-haired lady said, a twitch of a smile on pale lips.

The assistant’s gaze swept between her and the portly bald man. “Are you sure you’re in the right shop?” he asked, not moving.

“Think so. But I’d know more if I could see past you, young man,” she said. Then she chuckled. “Oh, I get it… “

Turning to her companion, she said, “He thinks we’re too ancient to be interested in sex, Charlie.”

“Happen you could be right, Dot,” he said, then faced the assistant. “Is that right? D’you think we don't know this is a sex shop, that we’ve stumbled in here by mistake?”

The assistant coughed. “It does happen, believe me. But —“  he stepped to one side, “please come in. Feel free to look around. Unless, of course, I can help. Is there something specific you’ve come for?“

“There is actually, but don’t worry yourself,” said Dorothy, “we’ll enjoy looking around. Are you alright with those shopping bags, Charlie?” She nodded in the direction of the two plastic carriers dangling from his hands.

“Fine, love. They don’t weigh much.”

“Right, shall we do it then?”

“Lead on,” Charlie said and they strolled down an aisle toward the shelves of toys while the assistant sauntered back to his stool behind the counter.

“Can’t see anybody else here, Dot. Looks like we’re in luck.” 

“Hmm, it does,” she said, glancing at a nine-inch black dildo. “Look at the size of that. I’d need to be well lubricated to shove that in my old pussy.”

Charlie grinned. “Oh, c’mon Dorothy, you’d be fine. Don’t you remember when —“

“Yes,” she interrupted, “I well remember that big black guy in Jamaica, course I do. How could I forget? But that was a long time ago; I was a lot more supple and adventurous back then.”

“Aye, but you still do okay. And you’re certainly still adventurous or we wouldn’t be in here.”

“That’s true,” she said, grinning and continuing toward the rear of the store. “But you challenged me this time. It’s your dare. You still up for it?”

Charlie nodded. “Course I am… and look, I think that's another room around the corner up those steps.”

The ante-room housed racks of magazines.  Charlie put his bags on the floor. “Perfect,” he said. “Private enough for you?”

“Oh yes, let’s get to it, no time to waste,” said Dorothy, swiftly unzipping her sundress and letting it slither to her feet. 

“Beautiful,” said Charlie, admiring his wife’s naked curves while unbuckling and dropping his pants.

Stepping out of her dress, Dorothy cupped her soft mound. The prickly growth tickled her palm as she probed her slit. Easing a finger between her lips, she smiled when Charlie tossed aside his sweatshirt. His cock was already rising to the occasion.

candi_latina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candi_latina

“Oh, that looks good, you randy old sod,” she said sotto voce. “Quick, on your back.”

Standing astride her prone husband, Dorothy fingered her wet hole while watching him stroke to full erection. “Ready?” she asked and, squatting, guided his upright member to her opening. 

“Oh yes,” she muttered, feeling the purple dome slide between her engorged lips. Charlie issued a small grunt and bucked his hips to feed more of his rigid shaft into Dorothy’s welcoming tunnel. Kneeling on the blue industrial carpet, she immediately started riding, bouncing up and down, tits swinging, while Charlie clutched her taut thighs.

“God, that feels so bloody good.” 

“Shush,” gasped Dorothy. “If he hears you, we’ll be in big trouble.”

Sorry, Charlie mouthed, eagerly thrusting against his wife’s grinding pussy.

Silently, apart from the occasional light slap of flesh on flesh and gasp or sigh, the mature couple fucked rapidly to a mutual climax, Dorothy slumping forward after Charlie spurted jets of cum into her depths. “Lovely,” she murmured into his ear, “another challenge ticked off,” and she quickly dismounted.

As they dressed, the doorbell rang, heralding another customer. ”That was lucky, just in time,” said Charlie, zipping his pants.

“Hmm... Shouldn’t we buy something?”

“Suppose so,” said Charlie. “Sort of a souvenir. What d’you fancy?”

Dorothy smiled. “The black dildo?”

“Really?” Charlie raised his eyebrows and she nodded. “Okay, let’s get it,” and he picked up the plastic carrier bags.

Passing a young couple flipping through racks of DVDs, they headed to the counter to make their purchase.

“Hi, get what you came for?” asked the assistant.

“Sure did,” said Dorothy.

Charlie handed over the dildo and the assistant completed the credit card transaction, putting the toy in a plain brown paper bag and handing it to Dorothy. “There you go,” he said, smiling.

“Thanks,” she said and turned to leave.

“Oh, just one thing.”

The couple stopped and looked back at him. “Yes, what’s that?” asked Charlie.

“I’m not sure whether you’re interested but you might like to buy a copy.”

Charlie frowned. “A copy? Copy of what?”

“You two.” The young man smiled. “The quality’s quite good for CCTV footage.”

Dorothy gasped and put a hand to her mouth. “Damn, Charlie, we should’ve thought about that.”

“Security, you know,” said the assistant. “Can’t see around corners into the magazine section.”

Then another penny dropped for Dorothy. “Did you watch us?”

Pointing below the counter, the young man nodded. “Monitor’s right here. Must say, it's great that you... erm, mature folks, still have so much fun. Hope I do at your age. Anyway, are you interested? It's the one and only copy.”

Charlie suddenly laughed. “Well, Dot, you’ve got to admit that it’s a more appropriate souvenir than that plastic cock. Yes, young man, we’ll take it.”

Published 
Written by JWren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments