Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boss's Office

"An office employee learns the fine line between work and play."

17
16 Comments 16
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
“I need to talk to you,” said Jessica in her typical commanding tone.

Tensions had been high for the past couple of weeks. I wasn’t going to let a junior secretary tell me how to do my job, and she wasn’t letting go of her alleged senior role while our boss, Harry, was out on sick leave. Jessica was only twenty-three, with less than a year’s experience in corporate finance; whereas I had been in the business for over ten years. Still, I knew I had to tread carefully. She considered herself his personal assistant and Harry had sent us a memo to the effect that she would be his stand-in while he was away.

Harry gave nothing but praise for Jessica. At our last staff meeting, he’d spent five minutes gushing about how meticulous and well-organized she was and how she brought fresh new ideas to the company. Paul from marketing and I joked about how he was probably banging her. It wasn’t much of a joke, however. We both knew about Harry’s prior dalliances and especially how he’d ruined his former secretary Pamela’s marriage.

“What’s it about?” I answered, trying to act casual.

“It’s about your weekly report.”

“Is there something wrong with it?”

The previous week, Jessica pointed out that I hadn’t been using a consistent font for the commentary on my graphs. I’d argued that the content was more important than the presentation, but after she’d threatened to consult Harry for his opinion, I backed down. I knew that Harry would agree with her and deep down, I knew it was also a fair comment she’d made.

“Let’s discuss it in quiet,” she said.

“Now?”

“Yes, now. If you have time?”

“Um, yes, OK.”

She walked off down the hallway, and as she fully expected, I followed closely behind. It was impossible not to notice her slim curvaceous figure and the gentle swaying of her gorgeous derriere as she walked ahead of me. Her legs looked sublime in those seamed stockings, and her ankles were beautifully delicate. The clicking of her patent leather high heels on the wooden floor was like a crescendo to the overall aura of sexiness that surrounded her. Even though I felt annoyed at having to answer to her, I couldn’t ignore the swelling in my pants. Harry had impeccable taste in young women.

“Let’s go in here,” she said, unlocking the door to Harry’s office.

I followed her into his room. She closed the door behind us, then walked over to Harry’s big old oak desk. Instead of going behind the desk and taking Harry’s seat, she hoisted herself up into a seated position on the guest side of the desk, facing me. She placed her feet on the seat of the leather chair in front of her, her knees together, staring directly at me. She looked as stunning as ever with her long straight black hair and piercing blue eyes.

AlyssaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlyssaParker

I stood there for a few moments, wondering what to do. I could hardly go and sit in Harry’s chair.

“What was wrong with the report?” I asked finally.

“This is not about the report, Dan.”

“What is it about?” I asked nervously.

“It’s about you and me. I’ve seen how you look at me.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don't apologize. I like admiration. I like the way you look at me; like a true gentleman. Your eyes are full of hunger, and yet you control your emotions. You never say anything rude or crude. It makes me wet just thinking about how restrained you are around me. Am I wrong?”

“No, I think you’re very sexy,” I blurted, “But what about Harry?”

“Harry’s not getting any. He’s not my type.”

“But, he’s all over you. He adores you.”

“Just shut up and come here.”

I walked over to her. For the first time, our faces were just inches away. She smiled as I looked into her eyes and pressed my lips against hers. Now that we were so close, I felt as though the barriers between us had disappeared. I put my arms around her and kissed her deeply. She responded by kissing me passionately in return, our tongues swirling frantically together.

I pushed my hand between her legs and over her thighs, feeling the softness of her skin and then the moistness of her panties. She grabbed my hand and pulled it tightly against her pussy, whispering in my ear.

“You have no idea how much I’ve wanted you there.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. I want you to ravage me!”

I started to unbutton her blouse, but I wasn’t ferocious enough for her liking. She grabbed my hand and pushed it aside before ripping the material apart. I followed her lead by unsnapping her bra, tearing it off and casting it aside before licking and sucking ravenously at her succulent B-cup breasts while she leaned back on the desk.

A few moments later, she leaned forward and tugged at the front of my pants.

“Get those fucking things off,” she yelled, frustrated that she couldn’t release my cock fast enough.

I quickly dropped my pants and briefs before kissing her once again while she played rather roughly with my rod.

“Get this inside me,” she said, frantically.

By now I had got the message. There was no time for fumbling about with clothing, so I reached under her skirt, grabbed the top of her panties and in one swift movement, tore them right off. She looked at me with wild eyes and then sat on the edge of the desk, her clean-shaven muff waiting for my manhood.

I pushed deep into her soaking pussy, feeling her warmth engulfing my swollen rod. We kissed and stared at each other while I pounded her until she came, her juices dripping down Harry’s desk. Seconds later, I pumped her full of cum.

---

Later, when Paul asked me where I'd been, I said: “I think I might be getting a promotion.”

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments