Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bridge

2
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
She was looking forward to seeing him again. Their last meet up at the bar had been a success. They had chatted over drinks for hours and had really hit it off. It was surprising really because the friend that had set them up was notorious for getting it wrong every time. But the hopefulness inside her proved that maybe this time was the exception. He was tall and blond. His blue eyes pierced right through her when he turned his gaze on her. But his personality was what really won her over. He was witty and intelligent and she really responded to him in a way that she hadn't felt for a while with a man. They were meeting at the bar again and as she closed the car door, she felt a small smile on her lips.

He was sitting at the bar waiting for her. As she walked in he looked up and waved her over. She made her way through the crowd, getting appraising looks as she went. She knew she looked good dressed in her short denim skirt and blue button down top. The neckline of the top was low cut enough to show the cleavage that her favorite new bra had provided. She was wearing heels that were high enough to bring her eyes a little more level with his and they made her legs look fantastic. Others were looking at her, but her eyes were only for him as she made her way through the crowd.

When she reached him, his hand snaked around her waist and pulled her close for a kiss on the cheek. Moving his mouth only slightly he whispered in her ear how wonderful she looked and how happy he was to see her. She was happy to realize that his hand stayed around her waist as he ordered her a glass of wine. As the night wore on they were having such a good time, completely forgetting the time or the amount of alcohol that was consumed. When final call came at the bar, she realized that she was quite drunk. He was a little less so and decided that she should not be driving, in all honesty neither should he have been but she was not in a state of mind to realize that.

She lived at the end of a road that was closed due to the fact that the bridge going over the railroad tracks was decrepit. The bridge had been closed for so many years that the brush had grown up over the road leading up to it and the bridge itself was hidden from view. she was really unprepared to invite him into her home at this point, so once he parked and made it obvious that he didn't want the evening to end there, she invited him to take a walk out to the bridge.

There was a slight path where the local teenagers had worn away the brush, but it was still rough going in heels and being a little drunk. She finally reached down and slipped off her heels holding them in her hands as she continued to walk up the path with him behind her. As they neared the side of the bridge she stumbled slightly and felt him grab her from behind to keep her from falling. His strong arms wrapped around her and she turned in his arms to find his lips a hairs breath away from hers. It was just a slight movement that brought their lips together and the spark ignited.

VolcanicSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VolcanicSquirty

The kiss moved from chaste to passionate in a matter of seconds. His hands moved up her back and pulled her closer so that every part of their bodies were touching. Maybe the spark was ignited by the alcohol coursing through her veins, but she wanted to believe that it was there all along.

Regardless of where it came from she loved the way it felt. He walked her backwards until her back was against the side of the bridge. His hands moving up and slowly undoing one button after the other on her blouse, pulling it open and letting the air blow against her breasts enclosed only in a blue silk bra. His mouth moved down her neck, nipping and licking as it went. Her hands tangled in his hair and she let her head fall back, her long hair hanging over the edge of the bridge. As his mouth moved lower down her chest, she felt his hands push the cups of her bra down and her breasts sprang free. Feeling the cold air on her nipple for just a brief second before his mouth closed around it and started sucking on it. She moaned low in her throat and pushed against him wanting more, needing more. It felt like an eternity that he licked and sucked and bit her breasts and nipples.

She was just starting to beg as she felt him move onto his knees and run his hands up the inside of her thighs. Her hands went behind her to grasp the railing of the bridge. He pushed her skirt up around her hips and then pushed her legs apart. His hands moved up to the tops of her thighs and he looked up at her, seeing her leaning against the bridge, her back arched wantonly and her breasts glistening in the moonlight. He pushed her panties to the side and slowly started to run his tongue up her slit. He felt her start to tremble before he even got to the bottom of her lips. She felt her legs trembling and tightened her grip on the bridge as she felt his hands go to her hips to help hold her up. His mouth moved closer to her and he began to suck and lick her clit, she tensed and then gasped as she felt his tongue invade her pussy, pushing in and out, fucking her. Then his tongued moved back to her clit and over and over until he drove her over the edge. As she came she felt the fliud flow out of her and into his mouth. Standing up he took her face in his hands and pushed his tongue into her mouth letting the fluid flow into. She tasted herself on him and swallowed every last drop, moving her tongue around his. They kissed like that for an eternity, savoring the sharing of something so intimate.

They held hands as he walked her back to her door. He kissed her one more time and then slowly walked away looking back every now and then over his shoulder. She bit her lip and knew that would not be the last time she saw him. The next morning as she was waking up and recalling the events of the night before. Color suddenly exploded in her cheeks as she recalled the passionate way in which she swallowed and tasted her juices. Was it cum? Or was it urine? She would never really know for sure and that in itself was kind of alluring.
Published 
Written by gigglygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments