Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deep - Part One

"Can our little witch save herself from her demon?"

7
7 Comments 7
3.9k Views 3.9k
590 words 590 words

"My abilities are growing. I can see more shapes now. Physical forms of entities that have since passed on. I can sense when that most are just desperately seeking help but some have other intentions. Much darker ones. And they are the ones that seem to come to me most often.

In my dreams, those demons are much more clear. Their snarling faces, tattered clothes, and haunting appearance all become lucid when I enter the dream realm. I haven't been able to find the strength to banish them yet. Nor have a been able to create a spell to ward them off. I'm still too frightened. I try to force myself to ignore them, to tell myself they aren't real, but then they make noises to keep my attention and strike fear in my soul. Or even worse, they touch me.

The most terrifying force that has come to me as of late has been this horrid looking woman with long, flowing white hair. She covers herself in shredded, grey robes and never allows me to look upon her face. She lurks in the doorway of my bedroom in the wee hours of the morning, only allowing me to see her in my minds eye for a moment before fading back to a black, smoky outline. But she doesn't just frighten me from sleep, she relishes in playing a key role in a place that used to be my delightful, wonderland. Becoming the puppet master inside my head that weaves the horrifying tales that I act out every night seems to be her favorite past time.

She relishes in my inner turmoil, my past sexual experiences and darkest desires in particular. She digs at my most filthy and embarrassing desires, bringing them to full technicolor life, or she makes me relive horrific traumas and my most regretted partners in order to bring about pain and anguish inside my heart and mind.

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

And it works every single time.

Even after so long without these thoughts, the dreams she fabricated are more genuine than ever before. So vivid and vibrant. I feel every touch and kiss, hear every lie told, and feel that same hopeful, butterfly feeling all over again. Only to open my eyes and know that none of it is even the slightest bit tangible. Its torture in the purest form.

I awaken numb with fear, covered in cold sweat and hot tears, believing that it can't get any worse - but it does. Somehow that panic only intensifies when she shows herself to me. My blood runs cold as ice and I feel as if I truly am frozen when I see her pale, blue colored skin. My breath stops short in my chest as I watch her hair and clothes flowing around her as if she is surrounded by water, and my head spins when my sight looms over her long, dead fingers.

I know that she mocks me on purpose and I feel helpless. I can't fight her off and I worry that she will always be with me. That my experiences are the perfect feeding ground and they will always entice her to me.

Being a sensitive is not an easy thing by any means and even as I write this entry, I am at a loss for how to protect myself. I have tried swarms of herbal experiments, hours of meditation, spell after spell, and talisman after talisman but nothing keeps her away from me. Keeps all of them away from me."

- Moira Atkins

Published 
Written by MsDirtyLittleSecret
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments