Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Three Sisters

"I want three men, clean shaven, well-groomed, well hung and with lots of energy"

79
27 Comments 27
2.4k Views 2.4k
743 words 743 words

Jenny walked through the deliberately nondescript door, hoping to find exactly what she was looking for. She was pretty sure the establishment she had just entered, and taken months to research and find, would almost certainly cater to her specific requirements.

“Can I help you?” a lady, sat behind an ornate oak desk dressed in an expensive Armani suit with neatly coiffured hair who was obviously the Madam of the house, enquired.

“I want three men,” Jenny stated. “Not one at a time, I want them all at once, for one hour. Can you cater for that?”

The Madam scanned her computer screen for a few moments, clicking several times with her mouse. “Yes, I think we can help you out with that. If you come back at six pm, we can have exactly what you want. Have you… um, got the fee? This won’t be cheap, not for three at the same time.” She handwrote a sum on a booking slip and handed it to Jenny.

Jenny glanced down at the paper. “I’m good for it,” she replied. “Three men, clean-shaven, well-groomed, well hung and with lots of energy, please. I’ll be back at six.”

Jenny returned at the appointed time. After an hour spending her money, her time and a great deal of energy servicing three very large throbbing cocks in a variety of very lewd positions, she left.

Tuesday the week after, she was back, paid for the same three clean-shaven stallions, had her hour of cum covered debauchery and left. It was only after four consecutive Tuesday visits that the Madam, who by now didn’t even feel like she needed to make an advance booking for Jenny, finally felt able to enquire why her client had such specific and regular requirements.

“I wouldn’t want to lose your business,” she said, trying to disguise her intrigue in a very subtle way. “But may I suggest that it would probably be cheaper for you if you booked your escorts separately rather than all at once?”

Jenny smiled and raised an eyebrow at the Madam. “I book it this way because of my two sisters. When we lived close to each other, we… er, used to share our husbands you see. At… um, the same time.”

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

“Oh, I see,” the Madam replied, sounding very surprised. “And can I ask if you’re trying to recreate that experience here every week?”

“Sort of. My sisters both moved away, one to New Zealand and the other to Japan. I rarely see them now. We promised each other that we’d try and keep the same sessions as they were so much fun. I can’t do that with my husband. He loved playing with my sisters and was fine having their husbands enjoy me in return, but he’d hate me to be fucked by a stranger, let alone two of them… at the same time. Yes, you’re right, I could have three separate visits, but that wouldn’t be quite the same as I was used to. Besides, my sisters are doing the same where they are. It’s our sisterly secret,” Jenny giggled.

While the Madam thought the whole idea a bit strange, as the weeks went past, and Jenny’s visits continued their Tuesday evening regularity, she got very used to the unusual booking. Jenny’s three red-blooded companions did too, ending each hourly session with sore cocks, empty balls and big smiles on their faces.

It was one the twelfth Tuesday that things changed.

“Just two this evening, please,” Jenny said to the Madam as she approached the booking desk. “I just want the Italian guy and the one with the tattoo on his chest. I won’t need the third one today.”

“Oh,” the Madam said, sounding somewhat baffled. She pressed a few keys on her laptop, presumably to summon Jenny’s purchases, before continuing. “Okay… well, just the two then. They’ll be ready for you momentarily. May I ask why the change? Has er… one of your sisters passed away?”

Jenny walked towards the room where tattoo boy and Italian hunk had just entered, towels wrapped around their waist to cover their pendulous and already stiff manhoods. Just before entering for her weekly sexual workout, Jenny looked over her shoulder at the Madam and laughed. “No, my sisters are fine, thank you. It’s just that I’ve given up sex!”

Published 
Written by Sara
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments