Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Washed In the Rain of New Sensations

4
2 Comments 2
4.2k Views 4.2k
640 words 640 words
Competition Entry: New Experiences

The low rumble of thunder ran through her body, causing a tingle between her legs. As she sat on the balcony of her third floor apartment, the clouds darkened.

The air was filled with electricity. Every nerve in her body came alive with anticipation of the storm to come. Running through the air, electricity arched between her knees, as it did in the clouds circling above her.

The first droplets began their descent. One landed on the back of the hand she had been resting on the railing. She watched it trail down her finger.

She should've taken this as a sign to seek shelter, to retreat into the warmth of her apartment. But like the clouds that began to swell, she craved release like she had never had before. As if encouraging her to stay another roll of thunder passed through her.

The rain began to come down. Looking down at her clothes, she was filled with the need to expose herself to the torrent of wind and water that had begun to envelop her body.

Peeling layer after layer she tossed the useless garments back into her apartment before closing the sliding door.

Moving the chair she had occupied, so that it was in front of the door she had just closed, she was aware of only the wind that dragged her hair to and fro and the ache that grew between her legs.

By now the rain had claimed her, rolling down her body, teasing every nerve ending as it did. She was soaked and began to shiver, her skin growing goose bumps that only made her exposed skin tingle more.

Despite the chill, warmth began to grow deep within her. Her hands glided over her wet body.

Her nerve ending had begun to grow numb with the constant drum of the harsh rain against her exposed body. To bring them back to life, she began to massage her tender skin.

Her nipples hardened under her touch, and as her hands focused on them, the tingle between her legs grew.

-crackle-

With the thunder, her head leaned back and a new wave of goose bumps covered her skin.

By now her skin was glowing from the continuous beating from the rain.

Leaving her breasts, her hands continued to explore her body.

Of their own will, her hands slid against the lips between her legs.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

Her fingers slid easily from both the rain and her own fluids.

Her fingers began to tease her swollen clit and as she did another bolt of lightning stuck, causing her sit in the chair she had moved.

Hand still placed between her legs, she propped both her legs up on the arms of the chair.

The rain buffeted her freshly exposed clit and hole. Never had she experienced such intense sensations, and she breathed heavily.

Her hands desperately rubbed her aching pussy and two of her fingers slid easily inside. They pumped in and out of her sensitive hole and her moans filled the air, as the thunder did.

Her other hand reached up and took one of her hardened nipples captive, handling it roughly as she came closer and closer to the edge of ultimate pleasure.

As lightning struck the plaza below her balcony her climax hit and as her vision became a flurry of water and her ears rang from the noise. Her moans became the thunder, as she melted and became the water that rained down.

She came down from her orgasmic high and her vision and hearing came back.

Spent from the thrill of the rain and from her orgasm she tugged the sliding door to her apartment open and dragged her tingling body inside. Not having the energy she collapsed on the sofa, leaving the sliding door open and not bothering to cover her still naked body.

 

Published 
Written by hellacute
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments