Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Water Polo In The Hudson

"In water polo, a lot happens under the surface."

3
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
270 words 270 words

Author's Notes

"A game of water polo in the Hudson is an adventure. An epic match between girls and boys can produce wild, unusual antics in an all out attempt to win the game."

It was the epic meet-up, Water Polo in the Hudson. Boys versus Girls at Pier 40. One goal was in Chelsea and the other goal all the way across the river in Jersey.

They were destroying us. Natasha nodded to me. Got it! Take that boy out. So I swam under that fella who was dominating the ball and killing us (never mind about the jellyfish, the tug boats and Capt. Sully).

I pulled his trunks down. Then I got distracted by his monster cock, an absolute sea serpent. I couldn’t help myself! I started sucking it as I took him under. I could tell he liked it, he didn’t struggle. He totally went with it as we sank towards the bottom.

He was very stiff and I took him into the back of my throat. My lips slid down and put heavy suction on his crown while I dug my fingernails into his hunky ass. That salty taste in my mouth. I never knew for sure if it was the river or his cum, but it was quite perky and tart!

We were disqualified all the way to a riverside hotel when we finally surfaced. Everybody else was halfway to Jersey. We hit the sheets. They were so warm and dry. I was so happy, I let him fuck me anally.

He eased in and yelled, “Score!” like some freshman jock!

I felt his length and size fill my puckered lips. In front, his fingers were inside of me and one was rubbing on my clit.

Then all of a sudden the sheets weren’t so dry anymore!

 

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments