Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What a Crazy Night

"A woman is stranded and needing help."

36
32 Comments 32
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I just had the most amazing thing happen to me. I was driving home from my girlfriend’s house, and I was annoyed because she wouldn’t put out. I mean, we've been going together for six months. It’s always the same story, she’s tired, it’s that time of the month, or the real kicker is she's saving it for when she's married.

I love my girlfriend and would like to think that she’s the one for me. We’re only eighteen, so it’s hard to say, if she's going to be my wife someday. But, my mother didn’t raise me to be a sleaze bag, so I’ll just wait.

All of a sudden, I’m driving and on the side of the road is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. She has her hood up and is having car trouble. She’s dressed to kill in the most amazing tight black dress. She’s very curvy and has huge breasts. The dress is very short and shows off her amazing legs. Her feet are adorned with five inch stiletto shoes.

I approached her and put my window down to see if she needed help.

“Do you need some help?”

“I feel so stupid, I’ve run out of gas. Could you help me? My cellphone has no battery.”

“I left my cellphone at my house, but I could drive you to a gas station. I could fill up a container and then drive you back here and put the gas in for you." 

“Wonderful, let me just grab my bag.”

She went back to her car and shut the hood and grabbed her purse. She walked over to my car and got in. I couldn’t believe this goddess was in my car. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life and she was now in my car.

“There’s a gas station about two miles up. Don't worry lady everything is going to be fine."

“You’re very kind to help me out. I could pay you for your kindness."

“You don’t have to pay me. But, if you really want to help me out, maybe we could have sex? My girlfriend won’t put out, and I really want to get laid. Do you think we could have sex?”

She looked at me and just smiled. I couldn’t imagine what she was thinking, but she looked at me and licked her lips. She even moved her dress a little higher up her leg.

“Sure, we could have sex. Why don’t you get my gas and then we could get a hotel. I’ll give you the best night of your life.”

“You got a deal, lady.”

We drove a couple of miles and sure enough the gas station was up ahead. I filled the container with enough gas to get her going again. We drove back to her car and I put the gas into her car.

“I could follow you to a hotel.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

A deal is a deal."

The woman got into her car and then followed me to the hotel. I was so fucking excited that this woman was going to have sex with me. We pulled up to the hotel and the woman got out and went to the office, to get a room. She came out and told me the room number, and we parked our cars and went into the hotel. It was a decent hotel, not top of the line, but not a dump either.

We walked in, and the woman and I kissed deep and passionately. She undressed me and then got on her knees. She stroked my cock from base to my head. She made me nice and hard, which didn’t take very long.

She then wrapped her glossed lips around my cock and gave me a blow job. She held my balls in her hands, while she sucked, slurped, and gagged on my cock. She moved her head to the side, so she could get as much of my cock into her mouth as she could take down. She really seemed to be enjoying herself.

She stood up and took off all her clothes. She pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. She put my cock into her pussy and rocked and moved over my cock. The woman had a rack on her and her nipples were erect and hard. She was moving and rocking and arching her back to gain speed. She squeezed her breasts together.

Her pussy felt like velvet, while she rode me. I was so turned on and couldn’t believe this hot piece of ass was fucking me. Her tits and hair were swaying, while she moved over my cock.

I was so excited and started to buck up inside of her. We were in perfect rhythm with each other. She was moaning and groaning and then she had an orgasm. She soaked my cock and balls with her amazing pussy juices.

“Fucking hell, you’re so beautiful. I can’t believe you just had an orgasm. I’m going to come too. Where do you want me to come, lady?”

“I’ll get off of you and suck your cock again.”

She then climbed off of me and got on her knees. She put my pussy soaked cock into her mouth and bobbed along. She was cupping and massaging my balls and even held onto my hips and slipped her finger into my anus.

I didn’t know what the hell she was doing, but it felt so good, and I let out a growl and came down her mouth. My hot come filled her mouth. She swallowed it all down and then gave me a kiss. We kissed deep and passionately. I could taste myself on her mouth.

“That was fucking amazing, lady. You’ve made my night.”

“It was pretty fucking good. I should really be going now. Thanks for helping me out.”

She then got dressed and left the hotel. I noticed she left her panties for me.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments