Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Just Happened?

"A dirty dream and a busy day lead to a mind blowing orgasm."

20
5 Comments 5
28.7k Views 28.7k
984 words 984 words
She had been single for a long time. Too long for her liking. She’d had a couple of one night stands since her last break up but nothing amazing. Laura needed something more. The lovers she had been with mostly thought about their needs and didn’t think twice about her own. Ever since she lost her virginity at sixteen Laura had always enjoyed sex; it was good fun but she was finding she was having more fun on her own. 

She masturbated every night, sometimes two or three times, until she was completely satisfied, until she came so hard she couldn’t breathe. But something was missing, something she couldn’t quite put her finger on.

Laura had been horny and her pussy had been so wet all day since she woke up from her very hot dream. (That’s another story.) She couldn’t take her mind off it. Her lectures had been a blur and she hadn’t been paying attention at all. She was anxious to get home from uni. She had to cum.

Fifteen minutes later her lecturer let her class go. Finally! she thought. Her friend asked her to go over to her place but she needed release badly. Luckily she only lived five minutes down the road in uni accommodation. She raced through the gate, up the elevator and into her flat. A couple of her flatmates were in the kitchen but with her mind racing with anticipation as to what was to come, literally, she guiltily ignored them and went straight into her room. Now, this was nothing special, just a small room with a single bed, desk, chair and a small en suite.

Laura dumped her bag underneath her desk, threw off her coat, shoes, scarf and socks, loaded up her laptop to put some music on and jumped onto the bed.

With the quiet tones of Mumford and Sons running through the room, she knew that she would be safe from the ears of her flatmates.

She lay there for a minute or two trying to control her breathing when the images of her dream came back into her head. Big strong hands moving all over her body, pinning her down with one while the other teased her pussy. She moaned with approval and she hadn’t even taken her clothes off yet, she was so horny. Sitting up, she threw her top onto the floor and undid her jeans, leaving them on for the time being. Then she unclipped her bra and threw that down with her top. She lay back onto the bed and slowly started to work her hands from her neck to her tits. Just like the man she saw doing when she closed her eyes.

When her hands reached her tits she cupped them gently, massaging them. She moaned slightly, she loved playing with her tits. Taking her index finger she slowly started to trace circles around her nipples making them long and hard.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

When she couldn’t control the ache anymore she pinched them, rolling them between her thumb and finger. This actions sent hot jolts right to her aching, throbbing clit, arching her back and making her moan.

Laura could feel her already wet panties slowly become soaked. She was so turned on it was unreal. Slowly sneaking her right hand down to her jeans she went under to feel how wet she really was. Delicious. She moaned lightly as her fingers brushed her clit, she thought if she did it again she was going to go over the edge.

She couldn’t take the teasing anymore and her jeans flew off followed by her panties. She spread her legs wide and ran her fingers up her dripping slit. When she reached her clit she caught it between her index and middle finger and began to rub. Hard. It felt so damn good she had needed this all day. She moaned again but louder this time. She knew she had to keep quiet or people would hear her but she was beyond caring. She needed release and she would scream the house down if she had to, to get it.

She could feel the orgasm building and could feel her juices running down between her ass. Needing to feel something fill her to push her over the edge she stopped playing with her tits and licked the fingers of her left hand. She probably needed no more lubrication but still, it was hot.

She ran her fingers over her opening then pushed both fingers deep into her cunt. Her back arched more and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She found the spongy spot inside her that would make her gasp and moan and cum so so hard. She rubbed at it vigorously matching with the rhythm she was rubbing her clit. She could feel her orgasm push inside her then she suddenly felt like she needed to pee; she was too long gone to stop, she needed to cum.

She hit the point where her orgasm was inevitable but, worried about the peeing sensation, she pulled out her fingers. At the same time she saw and felt a clear liquid shoot from her pussy for a second before landing down onto the sheets, then she felt another gush run between her ass. She kept cumming and cumming with liquid streaming from her tight cunt.

Once her orgasm subsided she relaxed her body and just lay there wondering how the hell she managed to do that. She’d seen girls squirt on porn but thought it was some crazy trick just for the camera. Her whole body was shaking.

She'd needed an orgasm but that was absolutely mind-blowing. She couldn’t move, she just lay there trying to get her breathing back to normal.

She couldn’t believe it. She’d just squirted.

Published 
Written by RoseBarbie94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments