Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbation Stories

We feature both female masturbation (masterbation) and male masturbation stories here.

A typical story will feature either teens, women, lesbians, young men or girls masturbating and exploring themselves for the first time.

Masturbating has been defined as the excitation of one's own or another's genital organs, usually to orgasm, by manual contact or means other than sexual intercourse. Closely akin to our toys section where external stimulus is involved.

Popular Stories

Missed Connection

Fantasizing about what might have been...

I came upon you sneaking a bite of late breakfast. You stood behind the shop counter, a hand lifted to your mouth. With your lips politely closed, you still managed a conspiratorial smile. I figured you weren't supposed to be eating outside your break tim...

All Stories

The Hospital

Tessa experiences a sexual awakening in a strange place.

(This is a completely true story. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.) Tessa didn’t know what to do. She was in a truly terrible position at the moment. She was in a hospital room with her best friend Abby. Abby had just had her gall...

‘Me Time’

A beautifully written, erotic message is sometimes all it takes.

A message on a phone screen, written in such a titillating, sensual way, makes me feel sexy, desired and aroused. To be seduced in this way by messages from a faceless entity who seemingly knows my innermost thoughts, secrets, and fantasies is unbelievabl...

Taking Things Into My Own Hand

My ongoing love of masturbation provides a pleasurable, "always there" outlet for my sexual needs

My affair over, my sex life returned to normal: a few times per month a quick fuck (split-level house put the bedrooms close together, my son would be up late, and my wife was “intimidated” by the kids’ presence). Jerking off became a much more common occ...

Summer's Heat Part 2: Erotic Encounter

Derek's and Summer's erotic adventure continues. What does Summer have in mind this time?

As I stepped into my apartment after work, the echoes of the day's events banged around in my mind. Summer's playful banter and actions all morning, and the lunchtime encounter that left me both bewildered and exhilarated—it all swirled in my head like a...

A Lushful Chat

Two Lushers meet online innocently enough. By nightfall, they are masturbating together.

It started innocently enough. You liked one of my stories on Lush and I posted a thank you note on your profile. Later, I see that you viewed mine in return, so I message you. I don’t expect you to respond as most women don’t. I can understand why. One mu...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Missed Connection

Fantasizing about what might have been...

I came upon you sneaking a bite of late breakfast. You stood behind the shop counter, a hand lifted to your mouth. With your lips politely closed, you still managed a conspiratorial smile. I figured you weren't supposed to be eating outside your break tim...

My New Orgasmic Best Friend

I slowly pushed my vibrating pink dildo inside my wet pussy and moved it in and out

My name is Emily and all my friends at uni kept on going on about how great dildos are. To be honest, I never knew what the big deal was. Just a plastic, shaped cock and scrotum which you can insert batteries in to make it vibrate. I'm not a prude, I've h...

Saturday, Fun Day

Dean and Talulah make their way back to school, while Stephanie explores Victoria’s gift to her

If anyone seated in the cinema screen noticed Dean and Talulah leaving, they didn’t acknowledge it. As per their plan, Talulah left their seats first, Dean watching as his student skipped down the steps, her mass of dark hair bouncing around her shoulders...

Pagan Sex God Messiah: Chapter 2

Is his power over Tori so intense that she can't even get ready for her date?

True, absolute, all-consuming seduction is, perhaps, one of the most magical and marvelous things in the universe. What most people assume to be seduction is merely a form of sexual persuasion. If Cyrano persuades Roxanne into disrobing for a tryst, he ha...

Summer's Heat: Secret Revealed

For Derek, a seasoned professional accustomed to the mundane routine of his job, every day at the office feels like a monotonous grind—until the arrival of Summer.

"I really wish this day were already over," I thought as I sat down at my desk. That’s pretty much what I think every morning. I shouldn’t complain too much; the pay is okay, the hours decent, but the work can be mind-numbingly boring. The reason I haven’...

The Gala

Aria explores herself after a very successful night at the gala.

I look in the mirror for the final time, my lips glossed up, body moisturised and soaked in perfume that smelled like warm sweet jasmine with a touch of brown sugar. My gown, black. A satin fabric that goes down my curves smoothly with a slit that cuts fr...