Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work / Study

"The soothing whir of computer fans can be their own version of mood music"

10
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
185 words 185 words

Author's Notes

"For those unfamiliar the word 'Danke' means 'Thank you' in German, and the word 'Bitte' is often said as 'you're welcome' but it can also mean 'please' among other words - at least so I have learned - it is not my first language and I am not yet fluent in it. So any German Speakers, reading this, feel free to correct me if I am wrong?"

His hands were warm. Calloused. But once my wetness coated them, they were perfect. Strong. Diligent, just like his mind, just like him. 

Gil was a good worker. Efficient. 

I know it sounds like I’m describing some machine, or some automaton.  But ever stop to wonder why so many women turn to machines to give them pleasure? 

Gil, unlike a machine, had a compassionate heart, a shrewd mind, soulful dark eyes, and a sexy accent. He didn’t speak much English yet. But, hell, I’d grade him on the curve, if that curve was the way his lips smirked at me, when he felt me cum apart around his calloused fingers again and again.  

Saying the only German word I knew over and over again. 

Once my breath slowed, he took his hand from me. I trembled lightly. His eyes on mine as he brought his fingers to his lips, sucking me from his skin. 

“Danke,” he whispered, as he always did. 

“Bitte,” I said again, smiling.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments