Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zero To Fuck

"Before I knew it, I was back in the shower washing spunk out of my hair."

70
30 Comments 30
1.3k Views 1.3k
988 words 988 words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this quickie about quickies. If you do, please like and comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading. X"

"What's your ZTF time?" Archana asked me. "Your personal best, I mean?"

It was one of those late-night conversations when two old friends get together, and way too much wine has been drunk.

The guys had been out playing golf, so Archana and I made an executive decision that she and Gary would stay the night and cracked open a bottle of Prosecco. That was at five o'clock, but one bottle had led to another, and now it was past twelve. With our husbands having long since retired to bed and four empty wine bottles in the recycling, the conversation had inevitably turned to sex.

"My ZTF time?" I asked.

"Yes, your 'Zero to Fuck' time. The time it takes from no shag being on the cards whatsoever to finding yourself on your back with his balls slapping your taint. What's your best time, Nisha?"

I laughed; it was such a typical Archana question. "I don't know; I'll have to think about it. Chris often comes in from work, and we have a quickie, but that's usually after several saucy texts, so I kind of expect it."

"No, that doesn't count," Archana slurred sternly. "It has to be a total surprise. One minute, you're innocently going about your business, and the next, he's balls-deep inside you and you're wondering how the fuck it happened."

"Okay, let me think about it while you tell me yours."

Archana grinned, sipped her Prosecco, and put down her glass. I could tell she was keen to share.

"Well, as you know, Gary has always been one for spontaneous sex, but the record was around five seconds, give or take," she said proudly.

"Five seconds!? What, from the moment you saw the glint in his eye to John Thomas banging at the door?"

"Yup. Five seconds," Archana slurred.

"God, I'm impressed," I replied. "What came over him, apart from you, I mean?"

Archana laughed. "I don't know. I guess he just couldn't stop himself, dirty git."

"Let me guess; it was one of those early morning fucks, where you wake up with his cock poking your arse, and you figure it's easier just to guide it into the right hole and get it over with?" I posited.

Archana looked insulted. "No, these don't count either. Everyone has had those. No, this was much naughtier."

I realised I would have to reconsider my answer. "So, go on then. What happened?"

"Well, I was tidying the kitchen cupboards above the worktop, and the next thing I knew, Gary was pulling up my dress. When I turned around, his trousers were around his ankles, and his custard slinger was at full salute. I was about to tell him to pack it in, but then I thought, 'Why not?' So I pulled my panties down, yanked up my dress, bent over the worktop, and in it went."

"And all that happened in five seconds?" I asked incredulously.

"Okay, maybe seven or eight," Archana conceded, "Ten seconds max."

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

"Wow," I replied as Archana took a swig of wine, almost missing her mouth. "He must have been horny."

"Yeah, he was. He didn't last long. Two minutes later, he was buttoning himself up, and his babies were dripping down my leg."

"Unexpected fucks are good, even if they are often over quickly," I replied, trying to remember the last time Chris had taken me by surprise like that.

"So go on," Archana pressed. "What was your ZTF personal best?"

"Well, I can't remember exactly how long it took, but I doubt it was much more than ten seconds."

"So what happened?" Archana asked, putting down her Prosecco to give me her full attention.

"Okay, so we were in our villa while on holiday in Lanzarote. It was hot, so I'd taken a cool shower and lay on the bed naked afterward, drying off. Anyway, Chris came in from the pool, whipped off his wet trunks, and I could see he was already hard. It turned out he'd been ogling me through the glass doors. He told me to open my legs, and before I knew it, I was back in the shower washing spunk out of my hair."

"So, ballpark figure?" Archana asked. "Fifteen seconds?"

"Yeah, about that. Maybe twenty."

"Not bad," Archana replied. "That sounds hot."

"So, if I asked Gary for his ZTF time, what would he say?" I asked. "When did you last take him by surprise?"

Archana looked uncertain. "Gosh, I'm not sure. He usually initiates our quickies. And, of course, I have to wait until his instrument of mischief is ready for action whenever I take the lead. He doesn't afford me the same courtesy, horny bastard; he just dives right in! What about Chris? What would he say?"

"Well, if we discount the ones where he's sleeping, and he wakes up to find me about to ride him, I'd say ten seconds," I said, pleased that I seemed sure to win this round.

"Ten seconds! Fuck! How did you get him hard so quickly?"

"Well, to be honest, he was already hard. I walked in on him when he was having one off the wrist and just, you know, took over."

"Hmm... I don't think we can count that," Archana said. "I'm not sure being midway through a wank can be considered 'zero'."

"Okay, then, let's have a decider. Tomorrow morning, when we've sobered up, we have to take our husbands from zero to fuck. Whatever time we record becomes our husband's new personal best."

"You're on!" Archana replied. "But no cheating."

"Cheating? Now there's an idea! I bet I could get Gary inside me faster than your ten-second record," I said provocatively.

"Well, I would certainly be bouncing on Chris's dick in less than your pathetic fifteen," Archana countered.

Neither Archana nor I had ruled the other's challenge out as we finished our wine, said goodnight, and retired to bed.

Published 
Written by NishasWorld
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments