Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures With Eddy - Part 1

"My first blow job"

79
12 Comments 12
4.9k Views 4.9k
997 words 997 words

I was sixteen years old. It was summer, and I found myself hanging out with a neighbor, Eddy, who was a year older than me. Our parents were friends, and they thought it would be a good idea if we kept each other company through the summer, while they were at work.

Eddy didn’t seem very pleased to have to spend his time with the skinny kid from across the street. He bossed me around any chance he got. He wanted me to know that he was in charge and I soon got used to just doing what he said and not arguing.

We mainly hung out in his basement playing on his dad’s pool table. There were a lot of nude photos of women on the walls of the basement. There was a camera set up on a tripod in the corner. Eddy said that his dad was an amateur photographer and had taken all the photos.

No one had ever mentioned this about his dad. It made me realize that there were some mysterious things going on in this house that I knew nothing about.

One day, Eddy says we should mess around taking pictures like his dad does. He’ll take the pictures and I should pose like the ladies in the photos on the walls.

Eddy gets the camera in position and points to one of the photos and says we’ll try to get one that looks like this. So, I moved into position and tried to pose, similar to how the lady in the photo was doing.

Eddy yells, “What are you doing? You can’t have your clothes on. You have to strip naked. No one is going to be home all day, and it’s just us messing around, so just do it. Strip.”

I was in shock for a few seconds, not sure what to do, but the easiest thing was to do what Eddy told me to do. I knew that’s what would keep him from getting mad.

So, I stripped off all my clothes and started to try posing like the photos. Eddy took pictures from different angles and told me how to do different poses. He’d grab me by the hips and move me into position, then adjust my legs and arms, his hands all over me. He really liked being in charge, and handling my body like I was a mannequin or something. Being naked didn’t seem that weird, and I kind of liked the attention. I also liked the feeling of his hands rubbing different parts of my body. So, I just let him do as he wanted with me. I didn’t resist as he moved me from one position to the next. I had never had anyone touch me like he was. I wanted him to keep handling my nude body anyway that he wanted to.

After taking a bunch of photos, Eddy came over to me and pulled out a small book from his back pocket. It was a book of porn stories that he had taken from his dad’s stash. In between the stories were photos of people having sex.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

Eddy stops on a photo of a naked lady kneeling down. There’s a guy standing in front of her with his dick in her mouth.

He said, “Let’s try to match this photo.”

So, I looked at the photo and I got down on my knees.

But instead of Eddy going back to the camera, he pulled his shorts down and lifted his dick up to my face with his hand. I looked up at him, not sure what to do.

He held up the photo and said, “You’ve got to do like the lady in the photo. Now open your mouth and take my dick in, like she’s doing.”

Since it was a direct command, I opened my mouth, and he slipped his dick in. It was soft and felt good, so I started to suck on it as he pulled it in and out. As I sucked more it started to get stiffer and Eddy seemed to be enjoying what I was doing. I kept sucking on his dick and he would pull it out and have me lick the head, then he’d stick it back in and I’d suck on it some more.

After a while, he started to breathe heavier, and he started holding the back of my head as he fed me his dick, in and out. Soon he started grunting, and he held my head tighter. His dick started jumping in my mouth and he started shooting a load of cum into me.

He told me, “Make sure that you swallow it all.”

So, I sucked and swallowed as fast as I could while he continued to pump his dick into my mouth and shoot more cum into the back of my throat. I started to gag, but I managed to swallow most of the cum with only a little running out my lips and onto my chin.

Eddy finally slowed down his pumping, and released his hold on my head. He pulled his dick out of my mouth.

 He tells me, “Now clean my dick.”

So, I licked his entire dick clean, including his balls. I licked all of the cum from his pubic hairs and I kissed his balls. He seemed to be enjoying this, and he had me clean every part several times, slowly. He had me take extra time kissing and licking his balls.

I continued to kneel in front of him, naked, with his cum on my lips. He tapped my cheek a couple of times and then said, “You did a good job sucking my dick. From now on, you’ll drop to your knees and suck it anytime that I tell you to. Now go home. I have some special plans for tomorrow.”

Published 
Written by smallbutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments