Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay Male Stories

Our gay sex stories section features tales of male homosexuality.

The gay male stories section is popular not only with gay men, but also to curious males who are thinking of experimenting, as well as women who are interested in reading about what goes on between men behind closed doors.

The gay erotic stories can be very descriptive and leaning towards hardcore, so be warned!

Trending Stories

That Time At The Locker Room

Follows a college roommate's quiet manipulation, leaving one man torn between desire and self-control.

The next few days felt like they belonged to someone else’s life. After what happened between Jake and me in the dorm room, I expected things to change. But Jake didn’t acknowledge it at all. He acted like nothing had happened, as if we hadn’t crossed that line, like he hadn’t taken control of me in the most intimate way. It was surreal—he moved on as if nothing about our friendship had shifted. We fell back into our usua...

All Stories

The Rainbow's Edge: Part III

In the aftermath of being forced into an act he never signed up for, Steve desperately awaits the invitation to finish the job, fully crossing the rainbow's edge

The evening felt like a twisted dream, maybe even a full-blown nightmare. I pushed the door closed behind me as I entered my musty room, still on the phone with Amy. I had called her midway between Tony’s room and my own, desperate to reach her before she went to bed and avoid any unwanted suspicion. Guilt washed over me as I turned my attention to the TV, which was still on, showing the start of the third quarter, my fut...

Sam's Slut In The Woods And Then Back Home

Sam was enjoying being on the receiving end and they make plans for more.

My Slut While I loved to be used more than anything, I appreciated being on the other side as I continued to pummel Sam's face at a slow, hammering pace. I could tell that Number Three was closing in on flooding Sam's rectum as I, too, neared my own orgasm. Leaning to my right, I saw the continued dribble of Sam's ongoing gratification. The bowl that we'd both contributed to was nearing midway in its filling, as I wondere...

That Time At The Locker Room

Follows a college roommate's quiet manipulation, leaving one man torn between desire and self-control.

The next few days felt like they belonged to someone else’s life. After what happened between Jake and me in the dorm room, I expected things to change. But Jake didn’t acknowledge it at all. He acted like nothing had happened, as if we hadn’t crossed that line, like he hadn’t taken control of me in the most intimate way. It was surreal—he moved on as if nothing about our friendship had shifted. We fell back into our usua...

Massage With A Happy Beginning, And Happy Ending

As soon as the massage guy touched me I got an erection. He had to deal with that before I could really relax.

I warned him that would happen... As soon as Mike's oily hands touched me, my cock sprung to life and started stretching the front of my speedo. Lying face-up on the massage table, in the middle of my hotel room wearing nothing but a speedo, I felt exposed. My speedo had no chance of hiding my erection. Mike was wearing a lycra red speedo as well, but he seemed a lot more confident/comfortable than I was feeling. Mike rea...

The Rainbow's Edge: Part II

As the moment of truth unfolds, pursuing a decade-long impossible fantasy proves to be more complicated than Steve anticipated

"Need to get that?" Tony asked, his smile razor-sharp as the soft vibration buzzed from my pocket, cutting through the worn hallway. We were running out of doors to pass, and with each vibration, he squeezed my clammy hand harder. My heart pounded, knowing we were just steps from his room. My shameful demeanor all but gave way to the fact it was my wife calling. He didn’t have to ask; his smirk fed off the guilt of my sil...

Boys Of Summer #13: Finally

Somebody gets a happy ending

Bo and I both had to work all day the first Saturday of October and it was an unusual day for us both. The night before, Bo had used my dildo that closely resembled his cock on me and we jacked each other off to intense orgasms. The feeling of Bo’s “cock” inside me fueled one of the most explosive orgasms I’d ever had. Earlier that night, I had sucked Bo’s real cock to a throat-filling explosion while using his largest bu...

The Night I Let Jake In

A college roommate's quiet manipulation leads to a night of unexpected vulnerability, leaving one man torn between desire and self-control.

That Friday night started like any other, with the two of us stumbling back from a party, the alcohol warm in our veins. Jake and I had always been on equal footing—same height, same build. I’d even wondered once, fleetingly, who’d win if we ever went at it. It wasn’t like Jake intimidated me. In fact, I figured I had the edge. Maybe because I trained harder, or just because I liked to think I wouldn’t back down. But that...

The Association

A visit to an underground club leads to an unforgettable night

One of my responsibilities as a low-level supervisor at an investment firm is to attend quarterly meetings at the regional office in Chicago. I am always one of the younger people at these events and, to be fair, I am also the lowest-ranking person from our firm who attends these meetings. While the top executives are pampered and put on an airplane at the company’s expense, I am afforded a partial day off with pay to mak...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

More Adventures With John

Pushing My Boundaries

The following day at work, I was in a semi daze thinking about John's thick cock and how hard he had been. I swear I could still taste his salty cum in my mouth. It was a reminder that I needed to search for something to enable me to take him deep as he had requested. After some food, I got the laptop out and searched to find dildos for sale. There were so many different types! I opted for a nice looking six inch one, hav...

One Cock's Not Enough

Caleb wanted that money and so did the others by the hunger lying deep in their eyes.

Caleb felt the dildo pounding up and down throughout his donut hole. It was six inches long, four inches wide and made to be as rough as possible on his bruised skin. Drool dripped down the side of his chin and he was too focused on the penis pacifier in his mouth to try and wipe at it. The man was on camera live in front of thirty thousand getting his asshole fucked and he was completely anonymous. This had become a part...

The Rainbow's Edge: Part I

An impossible search, designed to yield no result, unexpectedly forces a bi-curious military veteran to confront the biggest decision of his life, literally.

My heart raced as I walked through the dimly lit, desolate third-floor corridor of the rundown Hampton Inn, a place so shabby that Hilton’s name felt out of place. The hallway seemed to stretch endlessly, amplifying my guilt and anxiety. My phone buzzed in my pocket; I knew it was my wife calling, but I couldn't shift my focus. Beside me, gripping my clammy hand, was Tony, the flamboyant, man-bunned twink who had entered...

Dirty Dealing - Part 3

Nick admits his attraction to Trey, but can they keep their new relationship a secret? Series finale.

Stepping into the bar, I looked around and was relieved to spot Denise and Trey at a nearby table. My sister excitedly waved me over. As I headed toward her, I couldn't help but notice the quiet atmosphere of the place. It was far more subdued than what I was used to, and it also made me wonder how much a beer would cost. Denise was on her feet before I reached the table. I moved into her embrace, quick to return it. "I'm...

Dirty Dealing - Part 2

The deal may already be done, but Nick and Trey are far from finished.

Lifting his head, Trey looked down at me with an unexpectedly shy smile. "You're the first man to fuck me," he revealed. I raised my eyebrows. "So this wasn't what caused your divorce?" I knew that wasn't any of my business, but considering the means by which Trey had gotten himself into my apartment, I didn't feel bad about asking. "No," he replied, his smile fading. "My ex-wife and I just became different people than we...

The Swimming Class

Young men's early sexual adventures in a school swimming class.

I still remember some of my earliest sexual adventures like they were yesterday. In the story below where I have forgotten any detail I have added what inevitably would have happened. I was eighteen, just weeks short of being nineteen, and in my last term at my all-boys school. I wanted girls, but girls were unobtainable. My frustrated sex life consisted of masturbation over the girls in the adult magazines which an enter...

The Lustbound Ascendant: Chapter 1

James is brought to a new world!

"What the hell is going on?" James muttered to himself, staring in bewilderment at the book in his hands. It was a peculiar tome, one that had been gathering dust on his shelf for ages, until tonight's insomnia had led him to it. The pages fluttered open of their own accord, revealing images that were definitely not part of the library's usual collection. He blinked, rubbing his eyes, sure he was hallucinating. He receive...