Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An unexpected desert delight

"Making it hard to refuse"

3
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Chapter five

 My blood and body warm from being close to another male, I thought it would be nice to wrap myself around him all night. I doubted he wanted to sleep, or me for that matter. His bulge pressed against my belly as we kept still for a few minutes. Savouring the sensations, I whispered that he should go back to his room and whoever was waiting for his return. Even if Sean heard us, he was not going to barge in or disturb our intimate moment, and if my caller stayed the night, things were going to be much louder.

Are you sure,’ he checked, jutting his hips into mine. I moaned into his chest and pushed back, hoping to keep him in place, but he bucked with extra force, and I felt myself melt some more. We were both adults, with similar needs, and why was I worried about what Sean would say or think about me having some sexual encounter with a stranger?

Sean and I planned to walk into the town centre, so I wanted to be fresh and bubbly. Perhaps a good sexual encounter might do the trick, but I had to send Belgian Guy back to his bed. Sliding off his rock-hard cock took some effort, but it had to be done. He looked crestfallen but I was told there would be a repeat exercise. Knowing we shared some chemistry and lots of horniness, I could not wait.

Getting up and rearranging himself, we kissed for a few seconds before I broke away to open the door. With a cheeky grin on his face, he slipped out and I moved back to my bed in the semi-darkness. How cheeky of him to take advantage of me! I hardly put up a fight, to be honest!

What the hell just happened? Would he be forced to share our secret encounter with the person in his room? I know some couples did that, adding extra spice and enthusiasm to their nightly antics. Did he use me as a starter to his main meal? My heated mind filled with thoughts and images of him in bed, using his hard tool to plunder some juicy ass or pussy until he shot a load of hot cum.

Damn it, I need to sleep, but I could not stop my mind racing and wondered if a silent wank would set my body at ease. I was scared Sean might find me with my pants down but knew he would rap on the door before entering my room. Toying with myself for a few seconds, I took several deep breaths and prayed for a dreamless sleep. My holiday was turning out to be much more exciting than expected. 

 

Chapter six

Despite sleeping fitfully through the morning, I felt fresh and ready to face the day, wondering if Sean would mention anything about last night. Not that it was his business anyway! A quick rap on my door was a sign to meet him at the breakfast table. We planned to walk into the new part of Marrakech, and new to the city and country, it was a bit daring of us.

Sean smiled as I approached, and I knew he was going to mention last night. I felt my face turn red as he wanted to know who called at my room last night. What a nosy parker! I said it was my new friend who wanted to meet me in the flesh, even if it was close to midnight. Well, the friend stayed for some time, and there was little or no conversation, he teased.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

I was single and of age. Why should I feel guilty for having sexual urges, even if they were forced out by a handsome stranger? Sean could not believe it was a sweet and innocent meeting, because we were somewhat silent. Switching the conversation to our plans for the day, I saw my midnight caller amble into the breakfast hall. Sean followed my eyes, but I refused to point out the Belgian Guy. Let him be my secret.

Our decision made to walk into the city, we set off, despite the receptionist telling us to take a cab, as it might be tricky for two pale tourists. It was safe beyond the hotel walls, but there was no guarantee we might not run into some unsavoury person along the way. The cabs waiting outside the gate offered rides, but Sean was determined to walk along the dusty roads and streets.

The squalor right outside the hotel was surprising, and as we passed, people waved and greeted us. Did they think we were lost or silly for walking? We looked like tourists, bearing rucksacks, wearing hats, and our skin quite pale. Stray dogs followed us, and while Sean seem terrified, I wanted to stroke the little ones, who thought we came bearing food.

After about forty minutes of walking in the heat, we met other tourists and felt relaxed. As a pedestrian, the traffic was a nightmare, and for the next few hours, we simply strolled the streets and blended into the heaving human and vehicular parade. Our conversation ranged from past and present, how we met, and it seemed destined we should stay friends. I regretted not going all the way with him all those years ago, but that too will stay a secret. I loved him as a friend.

We chose to walk home too, the path easier to follow and despite the poverty, no one seemed interested in what we had or wear carrying. We were met with smiles, waves and greetings, but were happy behind the hotel's brick walls. I took a quick dip in the pool to cool off before dinner. Sean decided he would take a cab into the old section of the city, to buy presents for his family, while I opted out. Markets and stalls were not my things, so I would have time to myself.

Now do not get up to mischief when I am away,’ he warned. I had no intention of doing that and come to think of it, I got no message from Belgian Guy for the day. He must have read my overheated mind because when I got back to my room to change, I read and smiled.

 

DID YOU ENJOY YOUR OUTING WITH THE BOYFRIEND?

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors