Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Desert Delight

"Spurting off some steam"

7
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Chapter seven

 

My heart skipped a few beats, and I smiled. How does he know? Starving for food and a drink after our day of walking, I raced through a cold shower and flung on black slacks and a bright orange top. I would be conspicuous; the bright colour complemented my newly tanned complexion. Grabbing my phone, I sent a quick message to my Belgian Guy. 

Me: He is not my boyfriend at all.

Belgian Guy: So, you say, I bet he crept in and finished off what I started

Me: You are a terrible teaser!

Belgian Guy: Am I? You don’t know half of what I am capable of because you sent me out.

Me: Hahaha, I was being respectably decent on the first date

Belgian Guy: Oh, so there will be another meeting tonight?

Me: No, no, no, stay away; I need some rest after little sleep and a lot of walking

Belgian Guy: A good cuddle from me, and you will be in dreamland.

Me: I doubt it, and something hard might poke at me.

Belgian Guy: We can work out a solution

Me: I give up on you. Let me rush to dinner, and you have a good evening.

Sean was almost done eating when I joined him. I told him I had to answer a few text messages, having been without internet access during our walk. Somehow, I could not hide a smile and my flushed cheeks as I glanced around, wondering if Belgian Guy would be watching us. Even though he made his move, it still felt like a cat-and-mouse game. Did he have a wife or boyfriend? I wondered as Sean asked me a question.

‘Did he want a quick blowjob before supper?’ I laughed at the image and said it was nothing saucy but a few boring messages to friends. Why was I hiding the truth from Sean? Tucking into my meal and changing the topic, I thanked him for making me visit this wonderfully quiet and peaceful hotel. It was an ideal getaway spot to relax.

Sean decided he would go into the old part of town to shop for presents, but I chose to stay behind and chill in the pool or do some workouts. I never saw my late-night visitor in the dining or bar area, and I assumed he kept a low profile for some reason. My skin grew hot as I recalled his hard and horny body trapped beneath me last night! Would we do it while Sean was asleep next door?

Saying goodnight to Sean, we retired to our rooms before midnight, but sleeping was the furthest from my mind. Feeling full, I dawdled on my laptop for a few minutes, and Sean tapped on my door, ensuring I did not want to join him for a ride into town the next day. He left me alone because I had no desire to run around stalls, markets and crowds.

Why could he not join or jump into my bed instead? Pushing aside the frivolous idea, I heard my phone beep and looked at the yellow-faced message alert. Two new fellows posing with their boyfriends and looking for someone to join them for drinks and perhaps fun if things clicked. Saying I was far too tired for anything, let alone two randy males, I wished them well in their search for company.

Despite the masculine presence and attitude in the hotel and country, there were many gay profiles on the show to choose from, many blank or discreet. A friend warned me that cops or police hide to lure and blackmail visitors, and some offered services for payment. A massive penis or perfect six-pack would not sway me into submission.

So far, I was enjoying my time away from chilly Wales, even with no nights of dancing or drinking. I finally slipped into dreamland, trying to swipe away images of my visitor from the previous evening.

 

Chapter eight

 

Another sun-filled morning greeted me as I rushed through a shower to meet Sean at breakfast. Despite the large selection of food, I stuck to healthier options. We hit some balls on the tennis court before he raced into the town. I had not picked up a tennis racket in years and was hardly good at the game; I was happy to get sweaty and active in the sun.

Guests used the pools to cool off, while some ladies joined the water aerobics workout before lunchtime. There was ample bare skin on fit bodies to admire secretly, and I wondered why the Belgian Guy kept himself out of sight. Was he working during the day or watching from afar since he was always ahead of what we were up to on any day?

The two well-used tennis rackets were OK for light fun on the red gravel court. Topless and lathered in protective sunscreen, Sean reminded me how to grip, swing and swat the yellow balls over the net. It was a good workout, and I knew I would ache in the morning. After an hour, my friend left, and I tried to improve my non-existent serve before moving to the workout area for some light stretching.

Feeling better, though somewhat alone without my friend, I dipped into the pool to soothe my hot skin and aching muscles. Walking back to my room, I remembered the sauna and steam room and decided to check them out. The spa shack was behind the breakfast bar, and the heated pool was tempting, but I felt a few minutes in the steam would do the trick. My groin suddenly tingled at the idea, having visited many gay saunas. Pointed in the right direction, I stepped through the thick plastic sheets used as a door, no doubt used to keep things polite and safe. Two figures sat in the dense steam, and I greeted them before sitting.

The two men continued their conversation about trips taken and sights to be seen while I perched in a corner. I felt my muscles relax, but the twitch and tingle in my crotch made me self-conscious. The man closest to the door got up and said he needed fresh air without missing beats; the other guys asked how my holiday was working out.

We made small talk, and with no one else around, I opted to lie down and stretch my legs on the wooden bunk. There was a brief lapse in the conversation, and I closed my eyes, thinking of what to do without Sean. Perhaps a good mid-morning nap would do the trick.

I jumped as a hand touched my chest, moving downwards and patting my crotch as if to test the weight or size. Since I gave no reaction, he knew I was game for whatever he had in mind, so I felt him shuffle closer and stick his face into my lap. The tingling turned into twitches as my cock flicked up and down under the swim shorts. With no door to the place, we were skating in warm steam to avoid being seen or caught.

His warm tongue flicked in and out, lapping at the wet material, and his lips moved along the outline of my now semi-hard cock. It felt good, and I prayed no one disturbed us, realising I needed to empty my nuts after days of not watching porn and jerking off.

‘Don’t stop,’ I said softly, and he sank his teeth around my cock head, my hips pushing up off the hot bench. It seemed too risky to release my warm cock into his mouth, so I let him work on it through the now-soaked material. Pointing my toes in pleasure, I bit into my arm to stifle moans bubbling in my throat. If anyone entered, I would turn on my belly to hide the hard evidence, and the American sucker could exit since he was already on his feet.

With two men making a beeline for me in a matter of days, I was targeted and unsafe in this hotel, but I was not going to raise any complaints! The dark head above my crotch moved back and forth, adding more heat to my loins, and it felt very nice. Despite the heat, I had no intention of moving away or even stopping the guy. His hand slipped between my thighs, spreading them slightly, and he licked the heated skin, and I shivered at the sensation.

It has been ages, and we were playing with fire short of stripping and letting him lick and suck me dry. Assured I was enjoying his tongue duty, he trailed his tongue over my bulge while his hands made a beeline for my nipples. As he massaged them gently and nipped at my crotch, I held his head down to let him know it was getting hard to stop this heated encounter.

‘Should we go somewhere else?’ he mumbled through the steam. I thought for a few seconds and nodded but was unsure if I meant yes or no! He assumed I was game and stepped away, but I wanted him to keep his mouth in my groin. I heard him sit down, waiting for me to move, but I said to find me in room 428, and since Sean was away, there would be no unexpected knocks on the door.

I needed a few minutes to cool down, and when my twitching cock could be hidden, I got up and left the steam room. Feeling self-conscious, I dipped into the pool again before going to my room to wait for the horny cock sucker. After a quick shower, I closed the blinds and, with the space in near darkness despite the blazing sun, fell onto the bed, closed my eyes and waited. On the bedside table, my phone buzzed, and I saw a message from the yellow-faced app. 

MelissaJoness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaJoness

I SAW YOUR BOYFRIEND LEAVE IN A CAB WITHOUT YOU!


Chapter nine

 

I could not stop the crack of laughter before texting a reply.

Me: he is free to do what he wants.

Belgian Guy: So, what are you free while he is away?

Me: Nothing, just a rest after the tennis, swimming and sauna.

Belgian Guy: Are you sure that is all that tired you out?

Me: Very sure. 

Which was partly a lie, but why let him know about my soon-to-be-visitor? 

Belgian Guy: I could gently rock you to sleep, you know.

Me: What a hard suggestion and offer!

Belgian Guy: Keep that sweet mind away from the gutter.

Me: You have all the wrong intentions, Mister.

Belgian Guy: How long will your boyfriend be away?

Me: My friend will be back before five.

Belgian Guy: Great, can I ravish your mouth in the meantime?

Me: No, I must rest and write some emails.

Belgian Guy: Are you telling your friends about your horny holiday in the desert?

Me: It is not a horny holiday, Haha!

Belgian Guy: Well, if you let me do what I want, it could be very horny, steamy and hot.

Me: Maybe I will but let me rest today.

Belgian Guy: Don’t do anything naughty or saucy without me or your boyfriend!

I giggled and said goodbye, wondering if he knew about my steam room encounter and that we planned to rekindle the sweat show later. Sean would come back before dinner, but that could be anytime, and I had no idea how long my steam room visitor would stay or if he would show up.

There was a soft knock on the door as if on cue, and the eager cocksucker stepped towards my bed. Staring at my body in the dim natural lighting, he smiled and sat down. He looked neat and preppy with neatly trimmed dark hair, wearing blue shorts and a bright orange vest.

Tanned, nearly six feet tall, over fifty and in good shape, he was just how I like my men. The morning visitor began massaging my thighs with his right hand. I shut my eyes, happy for him to use his tongue and mouth on my flushed skin and now twitching circumcised manhood.

‘I love beautiful hard cock,’ he said with an American accent while a smooth hand moved up and down my legs, pushing and rubbing as if feeling the muscles and tendons underneath the brown skin. A good massage would be a bonus, I thought and relaxed into the bed, but my hardening cock had no intention of chilling.

My visitor got up, knelt at the foot of the bed, and gently massed my feet when I felt his warm tongue lick my toes a few seconds later. My cock twitched instantly, and I wanted to stroke it as memories from a previous encounter flashed in my brain. Lips and a moist tongue on my feet felt good, and when I moaned loudly at the sensation, he got to work.

His hands rubbed my legs simultaneously, and after a few seconds, he knelt on the bed, and his tongue followed his hands until he reached between my legs. I opened them, allowing his tongue to flick under my tight balls. Lathering the brown sacs with his wet tongue, his hands never stopped moving as I felt more blood rush to my now hard cock. He was slow and gentle while my hands gripped the bed like I would fall off.

‘Fuck, it feels good,’ I moaned and jumped as his tongue moved along the base of my cock, making it sway and twitch. In one swift movement, he dropped his head as I instinctively pushed up, feeling my cock head hit the soft spot at the back of his throat. Keeping his lips on the wet head, he sucked it like a sweet before shoving it into his mouth again rapidly.

I thought he was urging me to come, and I moved to grip him hard, fucking his mouth hard and groaning simultaneously, feeling my balls itch to spurt out the hot juice, but he pulled away and freed my cock again.

‘Don’t stop,’ I cried, but he licked at my balls again, letting me grind into thin air. My cock was fucking hard as hell. ‘Suck it again,’ I begged, but his lips trailed over my belly and latched onto my nipples. A deep growl escaped my lips, and I wondered if anyone heard it. Realising my wet cock would stain his top, the cocksucker pulled off his top, and my cock nuzzled against the smooth skin of his belly.

I rocked my hips back and forth, the friction adding to the pleasure. ‘I need to come, man,’ I whispered, but he kept working on my nipples, his head swaying back and forth.

‘Does it feel good?’ he asked, but answering was pointless; my cock and moans told him everything.

‘Do you want to sink your cock into my pussy?’ he asked.

I would do anything to empty my balls, and though I wanted to fuck and cum, I begged him to drain my cock with his hot mouth. ‘I will cum into your mouth, or anywhere,’ I promised him.

‘Looks like you needed this tongue workout,’ he said. He enquired when last I had good sex, or any, with a man or another person. I said it was a few months, which he thought was impossible. ‘A nice hot man like you, and why is your handsome boyfriend not giving you hot sex?’ Everyone thought Sean was my boyfriend, but I never set the record straight. Right now, all I wanted to do was flood his throat with piping-hot semen.

 

Chapter ten

 

The American slithered down and fixed his mouth on my rigid cock again, taking it deep into his warm mouth. Pulling as he moved back, his lips nestled over the tender glans, increasing the sensations, and I squirmed like an eel. The pleasure was too much, and there was no holding back. ‘I am going to shoot if you don’t stop,’ I warned, but he carried on, forcing me to stab my cock into his mouth, eager to slurp and drink my baby-making juice.

‘Fuck my throat hard,’ he ordered, and I pushed his head into my crotch, grinding the butt of my cock against his lips.

Up and down, in and out, I fucked, and when he tried to move away, I shoved him back down, fucking harder. ‘You want my cum?’ I asked with every thrust, but he mumbled into my soaked crotch until I released his head to get some air.

‘Yes, I want to swallow all your juice,’ he begged, breathing hard and locking my cock into his mouth again. There was no stopping as I closed my eyes and pumped, lifting my ass off the bed to stretch his eager mouth and throat. Pity it was not into his warm daddy pussy.

Slipping his hand under my balls, he massaged them and plunged my cock into his throat, and my legs shook as I squeezed my ass muscles with every upward thrust. After a few minutes, my nuts shook as the warm fluid sped to fill the greedy mouth slurping at my cock. I bit into my arm, drowning out the sexual cries of ecstasy.

My cock jerked and jerked, flooding his throat with streaks of thick cum, and he gulped and swallowed. He worked hard for the juice, and I was willing to spend every drop into his quasi cum hole. My cock stayed hard as he licked and sucked on it, dragging every bit of semen from my body. I felt the sweat trickle off my chest, and even though flat on my back all the time, I gulped for air as if I had just run a marathon. Getting sucked was hard work, as was emptying a heavy load of cum.

We stayed silent as he slumped over my legs, and I felt his breath and lips close to my now limp and soaked cock. I was too spent to move, and despite the workout, my cock twitched, and he took it into his mouth again. Knowing my horny cock would rise for any occasion, I let him suckle on it for a few minutes as he marvelled at the rapid response and recovery.

I had no intention of having a second round and warned him it was close to lunchtime, so best we save it for another time. I also needed a cooling dip in the pool. He stood up, made himself presentable and peeked out of the curtains before moving towards the door.

‘By the way, my name is Eddie, and it was a pleasure to meet and swallow your load!’ he said, leaving me alone in my room. I could not move a muscle and remained on the bed until the cool air patted my skin, and I got up to shower. It was an unexpected morning surprise, and I was not complaining.

 

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors