Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the Gloryhole

"Lunch time at the local gloryhole; I suck several cocks and take big loads into my happy mouth."

44
7 Comments 7
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"A true story of my recent gloryhole experience. I rarely get to go there anymore and almost never have a chance for serving men since the pandemic. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But these last two days were a wild and memorable ride. Hopefully there will be more to come."

I was near the local glory hope yesterday on errands and went in hoping for some quick fun. I parked around the corner and went into the building. I walked past the sex toys and down the hall to where the booths are. Two rows of booths, twelve on each side. Cut in the wall of each booth is a three by eight hole. I went into the second booth and so had a hole on each side of me: double the chances for fun!

I put in some bills to play the video then got on my knees and waited. Within a minute a man got into the booth next to me. While I watched through the hole he undid his pants and released his cock: eight inches long and thick. He put his cock through the hole and I started to suck it. I opened my mouth and licked the head, swirling my tongue gingerly around his circumference. He had a musky smell and was already fairly erect. I took him into my mouth and started to slide my head up and down on his shaft.

He was big and my gag reflex kept surging as he would reach the back of my throat. I started wondering what his cum would taste like and hoping there would be a lot. I started moaning with anticipation and urgent desire as I worked his cock with my mouth, pumping my head harder and wanting to earn my reward.

I could feel his cock throbbing. He was super hard and I knew he was getting close. Suddenly he pulled back and started jacking off. I opened my mouth wanting him back as I ogled his pumping dick. Suddenly streams of cum were shooting from his pulsing cock. I stuck out my tongue and received two thick spurts into my mouth while the rest spewed all over his booth. His cum was creamy, a little bit salty and so sexy. I was so turned on by him shooting his cum onto my tongue but also frustrated that he didn’t just pump my mouth full of his cum. That’s my favourite moment, when the cock explodes in my mouth and suddenly there’s cum all over my tongue and filling me up.

He started pulling his pants back up. I had to get going, hitting the road again feeling buzzed and replaying that moment of spurting cum coating my tongue. I could still taste him for the rest of the night, which kept me feeling sexy and turned on. But I was also disappointed that I hadn’t gotten more.

Today I had a chance to go back, this time for a little longer. I made my way to the same booth, fed some bills into the video once more and got to my knees, waiting. Almost immediately there was a man next door taking his pants down and unleashing a monster of a cock. It was still very soft, but the thickest one I had ever seen. He put it there for me and I started to suck. I could feel him getting hard as I played with his tip with my lips and tongue. I began to move my head, sucking his cock in Ernest. He topped at at just over six inches fully erect, but his dock was as big around as my mouth. I squeezed him through my lips and worked on him for several minutes. I had placed my glasses on the chair in the corner of the booth and as I was eagerly sucking his cock my hand knocked them onto the floor. I turned to pick them up and then turned back to him but he had pulled away and turned around to the other side of his booth for the hole there. I was cheated! This was way worse than yesterday.

I turned around and checked the other hole opposite him and found a cock waiting for me there. Well, ok then, that’s more like it. This one was already completely hard and quite on the average side. I went to it and took him into my mouth. I thought I heard a moan as I started to pleasure him with my mouth. I knew this time I would not be disappointed. I pumped his dick with my mouth for several minutes and as my anticipation was building I started moaning once again. His dick was rock hard and ready to burst and without warning it did. My mouth was filled with musky cum. I kept sucking and pumping as that cock pulsed in my mouth. I held all the cum in my mouth as he pulled back and savoured the heady thrill of having served him so well. I swallowed that load and he started to zip up his pants so I turned around to check and sure enough once again there was a new cock waiting for me.

KeikoMai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeikoMai

I went to him. He was small, and completely flaccid. But I was utterly aroused at this point and looking forward to getting more cum. So I worked on his soft dick, encouraging him with my wet mouth and felt him slowly stiffen. He grew to a slim four inches and sucking his cock was not nearly as thrilling as the ones before, but even better than the cock is the cum and I was sure this one would pay off the right way for me. Shortly after getting hard I could feel him to start thrusting into my mouth. I moved my mouth up and down his shaft urging him to release, and then he did. A pent-up load of hot cum flooded my mouth. I kept right on pumping him with my head as stream after stream of ejaculate came rushing into my mouth. He slipped out from my lips, soft and with just a drop of cum still on the tip. I stuck out my tongue and licked it off him then savoured the very full load that was my mouth. This was wild, I didn’t want it to ever end although I knew I was running out of time.

I knelt there for a minute in a sex-daze while watching the other booth hoping for still more. Then I saw movement and drew up to the hole to wait and watch. A long majestic dick was presented to me and I went back to my routine. With my lips parted I took him into my mouth. He went to full attention as I sucked him. I worked his tip with my tongue, sliding and twirling then I took full deep strokes in and out of my mouth. I let me soft lips go up and down on his kingly cock and pressed my tongue against him as he went down my throat. Although not massively thick this was easily the longest dick of the day. I was working him good and fast when he yelled and jumped back!

I don’t know what happened, I must have got him with my teeth I guess. That hasn’t happened in ages though. I was startled and feared I had lost my chance but he came back and gave me his dick again. Tenderly I carefully kissed it and slowly, so slowly, sucked him with a tender and apologetic approach. He quickly went from sagging back to full hardness and I regained confidence and began working his cock with all the skill and enthusiasm I could muster. Over and over his cock entered my mouth and slid over my tongue and into my throat. I could feel him getting close and concentrated on his tip, giving my tongue full exposure to the imminent explosion. Then his whole body tensed and his cock thrust hard and rigid onto my tongue as a tidal wave of cum was unleashed. I gulped it down to stop it from overflowing out of my mouth and still more pumped out of his cock and into me, thick jets of cum spilling into my mouth. As he pulled out, spent and softening I thrilled at the last mouthful I held in reserve, rolling it over my tongue and intoxicated by the raw sensual sexiness of it.

I sat there for a few minutes, not wanting this incredible run of cock sucking to end, hoping there might still be one more chance for just one more load of cum to swallow. But no one entered either booth to my side and I really had to get going again. Perhaps tomorrow I can make it back, yet again.

Published 
Written by SissySlutCumLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments