Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Experiences of a Late Starter - 2

"My adventures with men - no fantasy, a real story including disappointments and successes."

7
3 Comments 3
9.4k Views 9.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Making progress

Despite my decision to stop looking for men, I returned to the dating website. Soon I was chatting with a guy of forty-five who declared that he was only interested in older men. He liked the picture of my behind and asked for more. It was promising that he said that he liked most of all to fuck.

Most men I had met until now were kissers and wanted their cocks sucked. This man, I will call him Fred, was a gym teacher, married and father of three children. We decided to meet. We could either rent a room for a few hours or meet at my place. My wife was abroad for some days so I invited him to come.

I knew I took a risk by inviting a strange man into my home but I was so horny to get fucked that I took the risk. That same day I did not eat till the evening when he arrived. I had gone to the toilet several times to empty my bowels and was rather convinced that I was ready for him.

As he arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to see a handsome man, quite muscular with a nice face. I was getting used now to the short introductions between gay and bi-sex men. The accepted ritual is to discuss what we like to do and what were our limits.  Safe sex, kissing, anal, it was all agreed in advance over a glass of wine that he had asked for.

“Come here sit, next to me,” he said. As soon as I did he hugged me, kissed me and pushed his tongue deep into my mouth.

Again this tongue thing! What do men like about this? He had a mustache that prickled my lips. Then he pushed me down towards his cock and had me suck him. After some kissing, he suggested that we went to the bedroom. I lay down on my wife’s spot and watched Fred, his cock rock hard.

He had me turn around face down and he squeezed my buttocks, my main asset. Soon he wanted to fuck me. He lubed my asshole and massaged it, checking that I was ready to receive him. He put on a condom. Then he mounted me and entered my ass.

The actual feeling of his cock in my ass was okay, but more than everything else was the excitement finally to get fucked! He started fucking with very powerful thrusts, pushing me forward till my head was stuck in my wife’s pillow. I could smell her perfume.

He leaned forward, pushing my shoulders deep into the mattress, pounding my ass even harder. A few times, he stopped to slap my buttocks loudly. They were shaking from left to right, then he continued humping me.

I was moaning all the time and encouraging him. I felt that my asshole was totally relaxed to have his cock but I began sensing a burning feeling.

Fred stopped and said that a lot of dirt had appeared on his condom. We went to the shower and cleaned ourselves. After returning to the bedroom, he put on a new condom and resumed fucking. He stopped to check my ass and I heard him spit on my asshole.

That was against the rules of safe sex, I realized. We changed position to doggy style and later he had me stand bent over and fucked me.  It was quite a long time now but he did not cum. He stopped when there was again dirt on the condom and he complained about it. After showering he left. Neither of us had cum but I felt satisfied. I finally had got a real fuck, no dildo or fingers, but a real cock.

For a few days, I felt my sphincter very released. I took care that no traces of any kind were left in the bedroom.

A bottom has to know how to prepare himself

The next time I invited Fred to my place was when my wife was out again for a few days. This time, I planned things better. First of all, I wanted to get fucked in different positions. I wanted to have it missionary style. While chatting with Fred, he expressed the wish to fuck me on a table. I liked the idea; as a young man, I had fucked my wife sometimes on the dining table.

After the experience of last time, I decided to prepare my body thoroughly. I did not eat since the evening before our meeting and had an enema that evening. Fred told me that he would arrive at my place at noon. I had taken a day off from my work. I planned to have a deep enema again at nine o’clock that morning. 

Before I had time to do that, Fred send me a message that he would come much earlier than planned. So I had to hurry to take the enema. I filled myself with water and emptied my bowels. As Fred arrived I had already prepared the dining table for the fuck he wanted to give me. Since this was the second time we met, I was not nervous like the first time. We began with some kissing and hugging.

We were both nude in the living room. On the tv, I had a selection of porn movies as he had suggested the previous meeting. I climbed on his lap and kissed him. To my surprise, my cock was standing hard. In fact, my cock was bigger than his, but that was not important. When he suggested we go to the bedroom, I took my wife’s spot again where I had placed a large bathing towel on the sheets.

First, he had me turn on my tummy again and at once penetrated me deep. After some fucking he had me turn around to get it missionary style. I like to spread my legs for him, just like a woman and see him point his cock between my legs, entering me. He did not lie on my chest but held my legs spread in the air. Then he pressed my legs towards my chest while pumping my ass.

Then it happened. Fred’s arrival an hour earlier than planned had not given me the opportunity to release all the liquid from my bowels. That happened now, to his great surprise. I had the quick reaction to pull the towel around my ass and catch the fluids. Within seconds, Fred was in the shower cleaning himself. While he was showering, I was sitting on the closet to empty myself further.

I realized that I had never been using the toilet like that while my wife was present. Now I was doing it while a guy was with me whose last name I did not even know. After showering, we returned to the living room, to continue.

Next was the table fuck. I had prepared the table with a plastic cover.  Fred put on a new condom and while I was lying with my back on the table he lifted my legs on his shoulders. Pulling my abdomen towards him, he impaled me on his cock. As he was fucking me his hips made slapping noises on my buttocks. He smiled at me, fucking with force. 

Again he lifted my legs towards his chest, spreading my ass for him. I felt his cock touch my prostate.  After some fucking, we changed position again. He had me bend over the low table in front of the television and fucked me doggy style. It was clear that he would not cum, after more than an hour of fucking.

He told me that he would not cum because the condom made him feel much less than fucking bareback. So we stopped and while he was lying on the couch he masturbated while I hugged him. As he finally shot his load, I could hardly see any cum on his belly, just some watery drops. A strong smell of ammonia appeared.

After cleaning again, Fred left. A few minutes later, he returned. He had found a parking ticket on his car. He was rather worried because the ticket showed his car number and my street address. He could not afford to get caught by his wife that way. I took the ticket and paid it at once at the post office.

Back home, I had a lot to do to remove any traces, among else the laundry of six towels and bed sheets.  It was the first time I used the washing machine and I did not know on what buttons to push but I succeeded more or less.

I discovered a more serious problem when I checked the condom wrapper Fred had left on the table. A tiny part was missing; it probably was somewhere on the floor. On this tiny part, the name of the condom brand appeared. If my wife would find it, I might be in trouble. I checked everywhere, moved all the furniture but did not find it. It was never found.

Who says it is easy to have a sex life?

For some weeks, I refrained from visiting the gay chat sites. Fred sent me messages inviting me to meet him again. I did not feel much like doing so. He was a very handsome man and had admitted having sex with several partners, men and women, even the last few months. This made me worry about the health risk. The strange thing is that he did not want me to even come close to his cum, certainly not swallow it. The strong smell anyhow deterred me from doing that.

He kept inviting me to be his friend, go to the movies with him and do other things like that, while he still refused to tell me his last name. Another but minor reason was that I did not like his cock. It was strangely curved to the left so that he always had to guide it with his hand to get him into my ass. If he withdrew his cock too far, it left my ass of course.

It is simple physics: with a six-inch cock, you shouldn’t make eight-inch fuck movements. Just pushing forward again would not get the curved penis inside me again. To avoid this from happening, he stayed inside me and made short but very powerful thrusts. I did not have much fun that way.

Aleska_Duth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleska_Duth

All this made me realize that I wanted to try somebody else. The opportunity arose when a man sent me some of his pictures through the dating site.

His name was Mike and he was forty-two years old. He too was interested only in older men. I had never expected that there was so much demand for older men. He told me that he was a pharmacist, so I assumed that he was clean of any STD.

Maybe I was naïve but I took the risk and decided that I would suck him and try to swallow his cum. I now knew that the risk of getting AIDS from sucking cock is very small. He was gay, living alone and he invited me to his apartment. Once again my main concern was how to empty my bowels in time. This time I stopped eating at six o’clock the day before. We met the next morning at three o’clock and I was very hungry.

He was a handsome guy, a bear with light brown hair covering his body. Luckily he was clean-shaven. After the small talk of two minutes, he invited me to his bed. I cleaned myself in the bathroom while he was waiting on his bed, his legs spread, his cock already standing.  As I sat next to him, he hugged me and at once I got his tongue deep in my mouth.

We continued kissing. For some time now, I had learned what it meant to define myself as passive or bottom. He was the top and active guy, deciding what we would do and push me around according to his wishes. But I had no reason to complain. He was a kind of wrestler in bed and was all over me.

He pulled me over and started rimming me. That was my first time and it was really fun. Soon he wanted to fuck me and had me sit doggy style. I could see myself in a huge mirror while he pounded me. It was a horny view. He changed position several times while riding my ass.

Then I felt the now familiar burning feeling of my sphincter and I knew that the lubricant was no longer gel. I at once told him to stop and went to the bathroom. Mike was not too disturbed. After cleaning myself he continued fucking me for some time.

We took a short break and continued. We got in sixty-nine position and I could suck his cock. As I did so I could see his balls covered with light brown hair.  My cock was not very hard so Mike turned around and sat while I kneeled between his hairy legs to suck his cock.

I was still not a good cocksucker but I made some progress. The problem was the gag reflex when his cock was too deep in my throat. I found a trick to avoid this by having his cock move along my cheek. Cupping his balls from time to time, sucking him I really did my best to let him cum.

As he came close to orgasm, he held my head tight and started face fucking me with force. He pushed his cock deep into my throat, no longer allowing me to guide his cock into my cheek. I had the gag reflex but kept sucking him and then tasted the familiar taste of cum. It was rather sweet like my own. I swallowed it all at once.

Satisfied that I had finally done that, I watched Mike. He was happy with my blowjob and smiled at me. Cum was dripping from my mouth. On my way back home, I realized that I was making progress in my experience with men. However, my goal was not to keep changing partners but to find a steady one. Mike did not contact me again.

Meeting Mr. Big

After a few months of unsuccessful attempts to find a date, I was approached by a fifty-five-year-old man. He presented himself as a top, which had trouble finding a willing bottom because his penis was too thick. I suspected this to be an exaggeration.

George was living not far from my work and working as a security guard at a bank. I paid him a visit and found him at the entrance. He immediately showed that he liked me, holding my hands while we talked for a few minutes. For several days we chatted a lot. This was the first man with whom I shared information about our families and other personal data.

After a week we met again. It was at his place during the morning hours. His wife was gone to work and he had that day the afternoon shift so we could be together for some time. As soon as I had entered, he began French kissing me. I now had gotten used to it, but still was not very fond of it.

He had a short mustache and beard but I did not really care about his facial hair. We embraced and our hands were checking out each other’s bodies. He put my hand on his pants. As I continued exploring, I discovered that he had not exaggerated about the size of his penis.

 Compared to my previous dates, George was Mr. Big. At least eight inches long and a huge cock head. Sitting on the couch George was all over me; his tongue did not leave my mouth for a second and must have checked all my teeth. We were both half undressed and I could feel his hairy body on my almost hairless skin. Between our bodies, I was holding his cock, feeling the hardness pressing on my belly.

He had me turn over and admired my behind, spreading my buttocks and checking my opening. He played with his hard cock on my butt but did not try to enter. Turning over we resumed kissing, his tongue deep in my mouth, his hands all over my body.

At a break of his kissing, I bent over and took his cock in my mouth. His cockhead was so big that I could hardly enter it in my mouth without my teeth touching him. Sucking was just possible, but moving his cock back and forth was almost impossible.

After some sucking, he warned me that he was going to cum. I did not take his cock out; I wanted his load in my mouth. As he shot his load, the first spurt must have reached deep into my throat because I at once got a gag reflex and almost vomited. The next spurt of his cum he already shot in a tissue.

I found a glass of water on the table and drank. The taste of his cum was familiar and not bad. He apologized for his cumming in my mouth. But I had wanted it, so no regrets. On my way back to work, I could still taste his cum and I ate some sweets.

We both had enjoyed our meeting and during the following weeks, we met once a week. All this time, we kept chatting, not only about sex. I felt we had developed a relationship like friends and fuckbuddies. We now both knew a lot about each other’s families.

George’s wife was very religious. The walls of their home were covered with pious pictures. Once when I was lying on the couch and George was sitting on my ass, sliding his cock between my buttocks, I turned my head to the left and looked straight in the eyes of a Maria statue. I think she was smiling.

We were both so horny that he took me to the bathroom to fuck. As we passed through his bedroom I saw his wife’s clothes spread around. Entering the small shower I noticed a red bra hanging on the faucet. We used a condom. George was worried that his cock was too big for me but I bent over very deep, my hands on the shower wall and he entered without any problem.

He fucked me fast, moaning and squeezing my buttocks, sometimes pulling my nipples. As he reached his orgasm, he almost shouted. I had to keep steady while he pushed me to the wall. I enjoyed the feeling of getting pounded hard. Had I become a slut?

We were now having frequent chats and I really believe that we had a good relationship. We both decided to stop looking for other men and promised to delete our profiles from dating sites.

Troubles appeared when George continued asking me about my previous encounters with men. I told him about them as honestly as I could. George kept asking for more details but also got more and more jealous about my previous dates.

The next stage was that he was suspecting me of still seeing the gym instructor. My denials did not help. His logic was quite simple. If I was prepared to have him fuck me and let him do anything he wanted, I surely was willing to let other guys fuck me as well.

When I was working I sometimes could not answer his chats for several hours because I was in meetings. The delay in my answering him made him suspicious. I could not risk opening my phone and find a picture of his cock that he had sent me uninvited, despite my warnings.

I had suggested that we meet in a hotel room because I did not want to have a quick fuck in his shower, risking that his wife would come home early. George admitted that he did not have any money, his wife controlled all the finances at home and he would only get a weekly allowance.

I said I would happily pay for the hotel room and reserved a room. However, we never used the room. George again accused me of fucking around. I wrote that I would not continue that way and we broke up. This was a disappointment.

After a few weeks I returned to the dating website.  Next time I will tell about what I found there.

Published 
Written by john_hope
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments