Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay Carlos Pt.3

"A cute Mexican nurse makes my rehabilitation wonderful"

4
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Carlos' story was an interesting one. Born in a small town on the gulf coast of Mexico, he had three sisters, all older than he. But none as feminine, much to his father's dismay. Carlos was a sissy when he was young. Something not tolerated in his father's house and a source of ridicule around the town. Thrown out of his family home when he was caught wearing panties, Carlos came to the States and worked his way through nursing school doing fast-food labor. He came to the tri-state area to live with a sugar daddy he met in a gay chat room but left after six months without a word. "Poor chemistry," he said. This was the second nursing home he had been employed by. He liked it here, and the management liked him. His flamboyant persona added a splash of color to an otherwise dreary place.

My relationship with Carlos was my first gay experience. But, up to that point, kissing him was probably the "gayest" thing I had done. After all, he blew me, then took me in his ass. I had plenty of women blow me. I even had a girlfriend let me up her ass a few times. So, I really hadn't experienced anything new with Carlos. Just different.

But, now I sat limp-dicked on a stool with a bulging thong inches from my face. "It's very warm," I said as I caressed his satin pouch.

"Would you like to see it?" he cooed.

"I would," I said and slowly slid his sling down. Carlos' cock popped out of his thong like a cuckoo from a clock.

"Whoa! That's quite a dick", I commented. He giggled. He was VERY impressive. Shaved and uncircumcised, he hung there, just slightly engorged. Tight, brown balls and a seven-inch shaft.

I stared at it for a moment, slack-jawed, until Carlos giggled again. "You can touch it, you know!"

I reached out and took the tip of his penis between my thumb and forefinger and held it up, examining it in the most clinical manner possible.

"Don't be afraid. It won't bite", he whispered. I peeled back his foreskin to reveal his head. Then I wrapped a loose fist around the warm member and slowly began to tug it.

"Mmmmm. You have soft hands."

I continued to pull his meat, feeling it swell in my grip. It stiffened more and must have measured nine inches. With the ice broken, and me handling another man's organ, I was feeling pretty daring. I realized how comfortable I was with Carlos. It felt like being with any woman - that has a cock. Nothing strange about that. Right?!

I pumped a little faster and watched as his dark brown helmet popped in and out of my clenched hand. "Come closer," he said as he lightly touched my cheek. And I wanted to get closer. I wanted to experience the other side of a blowjob. I had plenty of fun going down on women. Now I could have the same fun women had when going down on me.

Finally, I leaned in and, holding his fully erect and throbbing tool upright, kissed his nuts softy. Then I stuck out my tongue and licked his wrinkled scrotum. I heard Carlos moan as I ran my wet lips across his balls. I felt a pulse beating in the thick shaft that I held. And despite being in a sub role, I knew that I was in charge. He was mine.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

I was ready to take the plunge. I ceased pumping and held the rod before me. After licking his tip a little, I lowered my head and took a few inches in my mouth. A whimper came from him as I slowly slid him out, before shoving him deeper into my warm, wet orifice. I bobbed up and down on his thick, glistening cock a few times to get a feel for this wonderful, new experience. Then I looked up at him. He bent over and we kissed deeply, before I grabbed his ass cheeks in my hands and pulled him close to continue devouring the monster between his thighs.

I tried to recall and employ all of the best techniques used on me over the years: lick the balls, pump the shaft, lots of saliva, pull and twist, lick the balls again, then back into the mouth. Rinse and repeat. Caress the legs and body a bit. And beg for more. "Feed me, daddy." Men - even gay men - love a slut.

I looked up a couple of times to see Carlos with his eyes closed and mouth hanging opened. I must have been doing something right. I certainly was enjoying having a beautiful Mexican gay use me as a cum dump. This man was going to surrender his seed to me, and I was ravenous for it. Everything felt so "right" about this.

Just as it started to dawn on me that I was queer, I felt Carlos's legs get tense as he straightened up. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock deep and paused for a moment, before letting loose with a torrent of thick, hot cum. He pumped a few more times, then paused to unload in my mouth again. He repeated this routine several times. I tried my best not to make a mess, but I couldn't contain all of the ejaculate, much of which ran down my chin and onto his balls. Carlos squealed softly with each deposit, and I pulled him closer, milking everything he had to give. I loved having him in my mouth, even after the cumshot stopped. It was new and fun. I enjoyed being his girlfriend for a few glorious minutes.

Finally, Carlos helped me to my feet, but not before I licked the last of the cum from his nuts. He lifted his thong and tight-fitting uniform pants, a huge bulge in his crotch. Just as he was about to lean in for a kiss, someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hello?" my wife called from the other side. Carlos and I locked eyes. I hesitated for some reason before responding.

"Just a minute, hun. Almost done in here."

Carlos straightened his uniform and tied the sash on my robe. We both took a deep breath before he opened the door.

"I'll leave you two lovers alone," Carlos said with a smile and a wink in my direction before exiting.

Rita closed in and kissed me on the lips. "Good morning," she said. "Hi," I replied. I noticed her lick her lips as she handed me a paper cup of coffee. That's when I realized that I still had Carlos' cum in my whiskers and had just shared a little with my lovely wife. Gee! If she only knew. . .

To be continued 

Published 
Written by 1eon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments