Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay Spa Encounter

"Traveling businessman tries local gay bath for the first time and is not disappointed."

25
4 Comments 4
34.3k Views 34.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
On one of my business trips to northern Ohio several years ago, I decided to go to a downtown gay spa. I had never been to such a place, although I had read stories about what might take place at such establishments. It was late at night, and there were very few cars in the lot. I went in, paid the fee and got a towel and a locker. I undressed and locked up my things, put the towel around me, and headed off to explore the place.

As my eyes were adjusting to the darkened conditions, I passed by an area with a number of rooms. (I could have rented one for more money, but given the hour, it didn’t seem cost-effective). Opposite the rooms was a dark room with padded benches and a large screen TV playing a gay video. Further back into the spa was a shower area, a jacuzzi, a hot tub, and a sauna.

There were not many people as far as I could tell. There was a guy in the shower, and no one in the TV room or jacuzzi. I entered the sauna, and was quite unprepared for that. For one thing, my glasses immediately fogged up so much in the moist heat that I had to take them off. I can’t see very well without them, but I could see well enough to find two guys, completely naked. One guy was sitting leaning back on an upper bench with his legs spread while another guy was kneeling on a lower bench sucking him. They didn’t seem to care that I was there.

I sat down a few feet away, dropped my towel, and began to stroke myself as I watched the show. The guy being sucked was looking at me as I did so. This continued for a while, but I eventually became so hot that I could not stay any longer. I don’t know how they did.

I went to the shower to cool off, then decided to try the jacuzzi. I slipped in and turned the air jets on. The motion of the water felt really good against my bare skin. I turned and knelt on the bench against the side so that a jet shot directly onto my cock. What an incredible masturbating machine. I was shaken out of my sensual stupor by someone saying, “Mind of I join you?”

I turned and saw a distinguished looking black gentlemen, tall, in shape, with graying moustache and hair. I have a difficult time telling a black person’s age, but I assume he was in is 60's. His uncut cock, even when flaccid, looked rather impressive. I tried not to stare as he climbed in opposite me. I was blushing that he had caught me pleasuring myself with the jets.

We shared some small talk: first time here - yes; in town on business - yes; staying long - no; and so on. At least he was articulate. While we were talking above the noise of the jets, I felt his leg brush against mine.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

I wasn’t sure it was intentional, but when it recurred, I knew it was not. I did not recoil or let on that anything was amiss. I was growing excited, though.

It wasn’t long before I felt his foot sliding along the inside of my thigh. I instinctively spread my legs and he continued until his foot was resting against my hardness. I think he heard my soft gasp, because he started to slowly massage my cock with his foot.

Our conversation stopped, and I’m sure he could tell I was quite taken by his actions. Our eyes locked. He asked, “Would you like to come to my room?”

The words “Yes, very much so” slipped out before I realized what I just said. He slipped out, dried off, told me his room number, and left. I followed a minute or so later.

When I arrived at his room, the door was slightly ajar, and he was lying back on a small bed stroking his cock. The room was quite small, with only the bed, an aisle, and some clothes hooks. I entered and sat down next to him on the bed. He pulled me down next to him in an embrace. His face nuzzled against my neck, then turned up next to my face. When I didn’t turn away, he kissed me deep and full, his long tongue filling my mouth. I melted. Passionate kissing turns me on such that I become like putty in an experienced lovers’ arms.

He kissed my nipples, then back to my mouth. He then climbed above me in opposite direction (69 position), and began to suck on my cock, which was now drooling precum. His large black cock was hanging down over my face, so I took as much of it into my mouth as I could. It was not fully erect, but even so it was already larger than mine. His large balls slapped against my forehead as I sucked. He tasted of pool chlorine from the jacuzzi, as I’m sure I did. He was very good at sucking, and soon I was totally overtaken by the pleasure.

I could not concentrate any more on sucking his cock. All I could do was hold him in my mouth as I moaned and gasped. He spread my legs and teased my puckered orifice with his fingers. That sent me over the edge, and I exploded in his mouth. He continued to suck, and I eventually had to stop him. (I get real sensitive after cumming).

He turned around and kissed me again. It was getting late, and I had to go. As I got up, I turned and noticed that there was a guy standing in the hallway just outside the door peeking in and stroking his cock. I assumed he had watched the whole thing. I thanked my black lover and left.

Published 
Written by tnbiguy4men
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments