Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Hot in the Fire House

"If our heroes deviate from the norm, should we accept them for what they are?"

14
8 Comments 8
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The last light of day was fading from the sky as the fire engine backed through the open door into the fire station, its spinning red and yellow lights ricocheting off the surrounding buildings. As blocked traffic began to move slowly down the street, the firefighters jumped down from the truck and removed their protective gear.

It had been a long and difficult fire to fight in a used-furniture store, dry wood blazing and upholstered pieces smoldering from deeply embedded sparks. Thick smoke had made it hard to navigate through the confusion of pathways and ramshackle piles of tables and chairs, sofas and mattresses.

The men stumbled upstairs to shower and change into fresh smelling clothes, before sitting down to eat and then relax, hoping for a time of inactivity before the next alarm sent them hurtling through the streets to the next inferno.

Mancini and Anders had drawn the duty of preparing the truck for its next use on this twenty-four-hour shift. Before heading to the showers they had to wipe down the truck, knowing it could wait until morning to be thoroughly washed. They would uncurl the hoses and clean them and the nozzles and the couplings of soot and ash.

Mancini and Anders were highly regarded in the fire station.

Two years ago, Nico Mancini, at five foot six and with a wiry build, had carried a ninety-five-year-old bed-ridden woman, who weighed almost as much as he did, down three flights of stairs in an apartment building fire.

And earlier this year at a house fire, a little five-year-old girl had cried that her dog, Coco, was still in the burning house. Mancini had gone back into the flame-engulfed house and rescued the little French bulldog and her litter of six puppies, which the little girl later had insisted on naming Nico-one, Nico-two, Nico-three…

Last year Carl Anders had been on the roof of a burning house with a fellow firefighter when the roof had caved in where his buddy was standing, sending him plunging into the flame-filled attic below. Anders had reacted quickly and managed to grab the collar of Sullivan’s coat and then fell on his stomach, got a better grip and with great strength and determination, pulled his stricken comrade up through the gaping hole and to safety.

When the hoses and nozzles and couplings were clean and the hoses coiled on their reels, Mancini and Anders climbed the stairs to the dormitory and showers. They stripped off their smoke-saturated clothes, grabbed towels and headed to the shower room.

Mancini stood under the cascading water, white soapsuds mingling with the black hair on his chest and stomach, washing his armpits, his groin, his ass crack, his muscular thighs. He used the same bar of soap to wash the smell of smoke from his black hair which had a tendency to curl in whichever direction it chose.

Anders stood under the opposite showerhead. The steamy water streamed from his straight, dark-blond hair, which he wore a little longer than regulations allowed. Rivulets ran over his broad shoulders and down his broad back and square chest, a stream of it flowing from the end of his long, thick cock.

He turned under the spray, letting the needles of water massage the tiredness from his muscles. He closed his eyes and thrust his upturned face under the deluge, rinsing the soap from his skin. With his eyes closed, he found the handles and turned the water off, shaking his head and scattering heavy drops from his hair.

Mancini stood with his back to the wall, his head tilted back, the water stripping the soap from his hair and sending it rushing down his tight body, over his round buttocks, rippling over his stomach, through his black, curly bush, and down his legs to the drain in the floor. He turned facing the wall and lifted one arm and then the other, rinsing the last of the soap from each armpit.

Anders opened his eyes and turned so he was facing in Mancini’s direction. He looked at the smooth skin covering Mancini’s sturdy back and the two half globes forming his ass. He took the half-dozen steps that separated them and wrapped his arms around Mancini, pushing his fingers through his chest hair, pinching his nipples. He ran his hand down Mancini’s stomach to his cock. It amused and amazed him that someone with Mancini’s compact build had such a fat cock.

Anders was eight inches taller than Mancini. Mancini laid his head back against Anders’ shoulder. He felt Anders’ cock pressing against the small of his back. He turned so that the cock was against his lower stomach. He tilted his face up and Anders leaned his head down and kissed his mouth.

Anders put a hand on each of Mancini’s shoulders and gently pushed him down. Mancini knelt and took Anders’ large soft cock in his mouth. He buried his nose in the soft, curly, light-brown hair that spread out from Anders’ cock. He let the cock drop from his mouth and replaced it with Anders’ low-hanging balls.

Anders reached over Mancini’s head and turned the shower off. He stood looking down at his friend’s face, at his tongue lapping at his balls. He watched him move up, his tongue extended, and recaptured his cock. He clasped Mancini’s arms and pulled him up.

They retrieved their towels and dried themselves as they walked without speaking into the dormitory. As they reached the cot on which Anders slept, he caught Mancini’s arm again and pulled him back. He sat down on his cot and pulled Mancini to him, taking his fat cock in his mouth.

He used his tongue to move it around in his mouth. He sucked on it hard, filling it with blood so it became rigid, longer and even fatter. He moved his head back and forth, then, holding Mancini’s hips he urged him to begin to fuck him in the mouth.

The aroma of lasagna wafted in from the kitchen. Mathews was cooking, as usual. This shift was fortunate to have a mate who was equal to a professional chef. The crew was hungry, but when it was a night for Mathews’ lasagna, they were willing to wait. But now, in the dormitory, Anders was only hungry for Mancini’s fat cock.

After sucking on it for ten or twelve minutes he released it and turned Mancini around. Placing his hand between Mancini’s shoulder blades he pushed so that Mancini bent forward.

MilanaPric
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaPric

He again grasped his hips and pulled him back slightly. He spread Mancini’s ass cheeks, exposing his brown, puckered asshole.

Anders pressed his tongue flat against the hole and licked up, repeating the action several times. Mancini groaned. Anders flicked the tip of his tongue around the hole, then probed it. Mancini groaned again.

Anders drew back and turned so that he could recline on the length of his cot. Mancini waited until he was lying prone, knelt beside the cot and sucked and licked Anders’ now erect cock. It was as fat as his own, but possibly a little longer. He sucked it sloppily, getting it wet and slippery with saliva.

When it was dripping he rose up and straddled the cot. Anders held his cock pointing up as Mancini lowered his body. When he felt the tip of Anders’ cock touch his asshole he paused for just a moment and then slid down, impaling himself on the shaft of hard muscle.

The feeling of his innards being stuffed with Anders’ manhood sent shivers of ecstasy coursing through his body. He slowly went further down, allowing his body to adjust to the size of the intrusion. When he was fully seated he waited a few more moments before beginning to move up and down on the pole.

He held his balls up so Anders could watch the length of his cock disappear and then reappear in and out of Mancini’s ass. The sight increased the lust which gripped his body. He raised his hips to meet Mancini’s ass as he lowered it.

But Mancini didn’t want Anders to spend his cum in his ass. He wanted the taste of it in his mouth. When he detected a change in Anders’ breathing he rose up and let Anders’ cock plop out of his ass.

Anders knew what Mancini wanted. He reached down beside the bed where he’d dropped his damp towel and wiped his cock thoroughly. He lay back on his cot while Mancini repositioned himself on Anders’ stomach. He held Anders’ cock at the base and licked his tongue over the head and then up and down each side.

He covered the large head with his mouth while swirling his tongue around it. After feeling the piss slit with his tongue he moved his head down, adjusting his throat so he was able to encompass more than half of Anders’ long cock.

Because of the difference in their heights, Anders couldn’t suck on Mancini’s cock at the same time Mancini was sucking his. He contented himself by returning to his ass, kissing, licking and tickling it with his tongue and probing it with a finger, which resulted in Mancini sucking his cock with even more passion.

Mathews came out of the kitchen carrying the steaming dish of lasagna. “Okay, here it is guys, but be careful, it’s piping hot.”

The rest of the crew got up from the well-worn Danish-modern sofa and chair where they’d been anxiously waiting and gathered around the table.

“Hot or not, I’m diving in”, said O’Brian. “It smells great.”

Without thinking Lopez absentmindedly asked, “Where are Anders and Mancini?

Sullivan gave him a piercing look for a long moment before pointedly answering, “In the dormitory.”

Abashed, Lopez only responded with, “Oh.”

Anders felt the cum churning in his balls. He ran his powerful hands, which had been spreading Mancini’s ass cheeks, over his back and to his head. He held him there as the cum erupted and spewed from his cock into the back of Mancini’s throat. Mancini used his tongue to push the cum forward in his mouth so he got the full flavor of it.

As his mouth filled he swallowed in order to make room for more of Anders’ delicious cum. After six spurts Anders’ cock stopped jerking and calmed down, but only lost some of its rigidity, remaining firm.

As Anders eased his grip Mancini moved his head up and let the long piece of man-flesh leave his mouth, but he licked all remaining traces of cum from it. He pushed himself up from Anders’ stomach and turned so they were face to face. He lowered his head and opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue.

Anders sucked Mancini’s tongue into his mouth and they kissed passionately, hints of the taste of cum flavoring the kiss.

Sated, the crew got up from the table. O’Brian cleared the dirty dishes from the table. Sullivan carried the uneaten lasagna into the kitchen where Mathews covered it with foil to keep it warm. Dishes were scraped and washed. Chatter filled the kitchen. Lopez turned on the TV to cover any noises escaping the dormitory.

Mancini pulled his tongue from Anders’ mouth and moved up his body, replacing his tongue with his fat cock. Anders dug his fingernails into Mancini’s back as Mancini fucked his cock in and out of Anders’ willing mouth. Anders loved the feel of his buddy’s cock sliding over his tongue and invading his throat. He liked the feeling of not being in control at this moment – of Mancini dominating him, of his being subjugated by his smaller but powerful partner.

Mancini rotated his hips so that his cock swabbed the inside of Anders’ mouth. He withdrew it and plunged it back in so that it reached the back of Anders’ throat. He pulled it out and fucked it against Anders’ face before pushing it back in.

But he knew this wasn’t what satisfied Anders. He pulled his cock free and moved back down Anders’ body, licking his flesh as he went. When he got to his cock again he slid to one side and Anders turned on the cot so Mancini could get to his ass.

Mancini’s tongue was still licking whatever part of Ander’s muscular body Anders presented to him. He now ran his tongue up and down Anders’ ass crack, passing it over his puckered asshole several times. He stopped and worked the tip of his tongue in as far as he could push it. He heard Anders gasp at each intrusion and felt his asshole flinch with each gasp.

He rubbed his thumb over the hole and pushed it in. He withdrew it and licked the hole again. He pushed his middle finger in and swirled it around, touching the magic spot. He pulled it out and licked again. He spat on the quivering hole.

Anders turned his head and looked over his shoulder at Mancini. In a hoarse whisper that echoed throughout the room, he said, “Oh yeah, come on, fuck me, Nico. Fuck me.”

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments