Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Tub Confessions - When the Wife's Away, the Boys Will Play

"Every once in a while, not often at all, even busy couples make time to play..."

51
27 Comments 27
18.9k Views 18.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Prelude

Summer was slowly slipping away in Ontario. Hot and humid nights had given way to cool and clear mornings, with the crisp hint of autumn in the air. The bustle of summer was gone. The tourists had all dispersed, heading home to work, school, life in general.

It was only a matter of time now before the leaves would begin their annual ritual of moulting into fiery reds and oranges and golds. It was always a bittersweet time of year for me - lamenting for the end of summer, but longing for the pristine white purity of snow to blanket our sleepy little town.

We had been married at this time of year, many moons ago. I looked back ever more fondly with each passing year. Since having children, we had always regarded our anniversary weekend as a wonderful time to get away and reconnect, as both friends and lovers.

This year would be no exception. Grandma had graciously offered to tend the kids for us so that we could enjoy a long weekend away. We hastily made plans to rent a familiar cottage, packed our bags, and prepared to retreat from all the work and stress that had become our daily routine.

A few quick phone calls after the kids left for school one Friday morning was our goodbye to civilization. There would be no more emails from work, phone calls from the school, or nosy neighbours. We loaded our luggage into the SUV and departed for parts unknown - and all the adventures that entailed.

Going away to this particular cottage had become something of a tradition. It was far enough from home to make us relative strangers, but close enough to allow select friends to drop in and visit us. Paula and I could get a little wild and crazy, and adding friends to the mix was like adding fuel to a fire. We wouldn't have had it any other way.

This time, we had arranged to meet a very special friend at the cottage on Friday. Scott had joined us there before for some wet and wild good times.

We had also planted the seed for another friend, Chris, to possibly make a day trip on the Saturday to visit, if time and weather permitted. We hoped for the best, given that the cottage was practically in his backyard.


When the Wife's Away, The Boys Will Play

The weather had been grey and gloomy as we hit the road and headed west. Once we left the highway and began the trek north, the skies cleared and Paula and I enjoyed some late afternoon sunshine.

Although it had been a year since we'd been there last, the cottage was just as we had remembered it. It was a pleasant feeling, standing at the end of the laneway and gazing toward the cottage with luggage in hand.

The laneway was short, but winding, and the lot was heavily treed. We were much further north here, and the leaves had already begun to change and fall from the trees. They crunched under our feet as we walked through scattered patches of sunlight and climbed the front steps.

We let ourselves in and surveyed our surroundings. It was an interesting mix of old and new. There was the same wraparound sofa, with tasteful new accent pillows. The massive king sized bed still dwarfed all the other furnishings in the master bedroom, but the floor to ceiling mirrors were sadly absent.

Walking out through the patio doors onto the faded wraparound porch, we could see and hear the same old hot tub quietly bubbling away. I had to smile to myself at all the naughty memories that seeing it conjured up.

I pulled back the cover, releasing tendrils of steam into the air and ratcheted the temperature up a few more degrees. I could practically feel the tension melting away already. I closed the cover, chuckling to myself, and ambled off to finish unpacking.

Just then, I heard the quiet rumble of an engine, and turned to see Scott's big black sedan pull into the laneway. Although I couldn't see him yet, I imagined him wearing the same goofy grin that I know was plastered all over my face.

I rushed to the front door where Paula was already waiting. Together we exchanged pleasantries and helped Scott haul his gear up the short steps and stowed it in the entranceway.

Scott embraced each of us in a massive bear hug and kissed Paula on the cheek before we made our way around the cottage and sat down together to share a smoke at the picnic table. We had a brief visit and, before long, Scott's eyes turned to the hot tub with a twinkle.

"Well, is it ready yet?" he asked.

"It could stand to warm up a few more degrees first," I replied.

"I don't suppose you brought anything, umm, special to smoke while we wait?" Scott asked, with a broad grin creasing his face.

"Don't worry about it, old man. I got everything covered. Just relax and catch up with Paula. I'll be back in five."

When I returned minutes later with my freshly rolled marijuana cigarette, Scott and Paula were carrying on as if they'd never been apart. Their conversation was quite animated, punctuated with lots of flirtatious touching. They looked so cute, like high school kids, with their rosy cheeks and sparkling eyes.

I cleared my throat and stirred them from their reverie.

"May I interest anyone in a joint?" I asked with mock authority.

Their giggles only heightened my perception of them as high school juniors.

I pulled a chair over to the end of the picnic table, with Scott on my left and Paula on my right. I touched my lighter to the end of the joint and inhaled, the heater glowing cherry red in the day's fading light.

We sat and smoked, and coughed, and laughed. We chased the joint down with several cigarettes, and before we knew it, night had fallen.

Scott got up and peeled back the cover on the hot tub. The steam lashed out and quickly fogged the lenses on his glasses.

"I think it's safe to say the hot tub is ready," he said, wiping his glasses on his shirt.

"I really need a quick shower to freshen up first, but why don't you boys hop in for a dip while I do that?" Paula said with a coy grin.

"What an excellent idea. Eric, will you join me?"

"You couldn't stop me if you tried," I jokingly replied, jabbing my finger into Scott's ribs for added emphasis.

Scott and I quickly stripped down to our birthday suits in the cool night air while Paula headed inside the cottage for her shower, the door sliding smoothly shut behind her.

Scott was first into the tub, pushing buttons and bringing the jets to life. Another press of a button fired up the pale blue underwater lights.

Scott and I found ourselves sitting opposite each other in the tub. I looked him over from top to bottom as he closed his eyes and reclined back against the padded head rest.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

Suddenly he spoke, startling me from my musings.

"I am really glad that you invited me," he began, "It's been a tough couple of months and I really needed to get away from it all and just relax."

"I'm glad you're here too. The three of us hit it off so well and I'm sure that when Paula joins us, we'll get up to some naughty business," I said with a wink.

We nodded in silence and exchanged knowing looks. I put my head back and sank a little lower in my seat, gazing up at the brilliant star-filled sky. Scott did the same.

Before long, I closed my eyes and let all my thoughts and cares slip away. In that instant, I could have been the last person in the world. The soothing drone of the motor and gentle rippling of the water became my everything.

Suddenly, I was stirred from my daydream state. I felt a subtle change in the motion of the water and sound of the jets and opened my eyes. Scott was slowly wading across the tub to me on his knees, so as to not rise above the surface of the water and expose himself to the cool night air.

When I opened my mouth to speak, he startled me again. Right in front of me now, between my spread legs, he leaned in and crushed his lips against mine in a passionate kiss.

My heart fluttered in my chest. A thousand thoughts raced through my mind. I let go of all my inhibitions and kissed him back, savouring the moment. Surprised or not, I embraced the fundamental 'rightness' of it all.

In that moment, my heightened senses seemed acutely aware of every detail. I could taste the salt of his sweat and the chlorine of the tub. His stubble felt like tiny pin pricks on my chin. When I grasped his shoulders, I could feel his muscles ripple below the skin.

"Is this...is this...okay?" he asked sheepishly as he pulled away.

"Mmmm," I replied, "It's better than okay."

"Should we be doing this without Paula?" he asked with genuine concern.

"Yes, we most certainly should," I assured him with a grin.

With that, we threw caution to the wind and embraced again, with our lips mashed together and our tongues mingling. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him tightly against me.

There was a jolt like electricity when Scott's hard cock pressed firmly against the cleft of my ass. I moaned into his mouth and gyrated against him, feeling him swell up with lust. He had one hand behind my back and his free hand slipped between us, his fingers wrapping around my own growing erection.

Inside of me, my passion burned. I wanted that moment to last forever as we kissed and pressed our bodies together. I was a slave to my desires - locked in a passionate kiss, grinding my ass on his cock, enjoying his rough hands stroking me up and down.

Without warning, Scott was suddenly pushing me to my feet. I groggily stood up, my mind hazy and my heart pounding in my chest. The cool night air was stinging my naked flesh, bringing me to my senses. And then, just as suddenly, I was lost again as his mouth engulfed my manhood.

I stood very still for a moment, not wanting to distract him from his task, but soon found myself holding his shoulders and slowly thrusting into his eager mouth. I moaned loudly, without any worry of being overheard, and enjoyed his tongue swirling around the head of my cock as his hands cupped my balls.

The cool breeze quickly became too much for me and I had to sink back into the hot tub. The goosebumps relented as Scott broke away from me, settling back into his seat.

He didn't speak a word, but his eyes told me everything I needed to know. He arched his back, thrusting his hips forward. As soon as his erection broke the surface of the water, I leaned forward and took him in my mouth.

I placed my hands under his rear, helping to support him, and took every inch of him in my mouth. I sucked him hard and fast, feeling pearls of salty precum ooze from the tip.

When his legs began to buckle from the exertion, he settled back in his seat. I kept my lips clamped around him until my mouth and nose were completely submerged in the hot tub. Even then, I sucked him until I thought my lungs would explode.

Finally, I came to the surface, coughing and sputtering, wiping water from my eyes. My hands went back to his manhood, stroking him up and down.

"Rub your cock against my asshole while you jerk me off. I want to know what it feels like," Scott said, throwing caution to the wind.

I eagerly complied, jerking my stiff cock and grinding it against him. He kissed me again, put his strong hands on my chest, and pushed me back to my seat. He then climbed on top of me, straddling me with a foot on either side, and sat down on my lap facing me.

He worked his ass against me, moving in small circles. We kissed again, my hands pinching his nipples and roaming over his hairy chest. My cock was at epic hardness, throbbing and pulsating between Scott's ass cheeks. I didn't know how much longer I could hold my load if the action kept up.

Suddenly a flicker of shadows caught my eye as Paula moved in front of the picture window. She had on a plush purple bathrobe and was brushing tangles from her hair as she glanced at us from the cottage.

Fuck! I had been so enraptured with my hot tub dalliance that I had forgotten about my wife almost completely. I had to wonder then just how long she had been out of the shower and standing at the window.

Her sly grin let me know that she had been watching for a while, and that I had nothing to worry about. Her smile beamed as she beckoned us to come inside. With that, she retreated from the window and disappeared from sight.

Scott and I looked at each other and shrugged. Without a word we untangled ourselves and exited the hot tub, finding our towels and drying off hastily in the cool evening air.

My head was spinning in a wash of thoughts and emotions. Certainly I had known Scott was at least heteroflexible because we'd had some naughty times in the past - always with Paula present - but I'd never dared to dream that he might be as fully bisexual as me.

The deviant in me couldn't help but imagine the nearly endless sex Tetris combinations of fucking and sucking that had suddenly opened up to me after this startling and cock stiffening interlude in the hot tub.

As we hustled inside to rendezvous with Paula, I cupped Scott's ass and wondered what else this evening, and the rest of the weekend, might have in store.

I was feeling on top of the world. I figured that, after this revelation, the sky was the limit.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Couple4Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments