Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Army Now, Part 2

"The Army continues to provide!"

12
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The next morning, the first thought through my head was what the hell did I do? I wasn’t quite sure if it was a dream or real. As soon as I tried to move and the soreness in my ass and jaw screamed at me, I knew it was real! I started to get out of bed when I felt cum dripping out of my ass, it was definitely real!

It was Saturday morning, which meant we had a half day today, but definitely not an easy day. We had an hour of drill followed by a fifteen mile march. I smiled to myself, the idea of “drilling” had a whole new meaning! I got dressed in my PT uniform and headed down to the drill area. I felt like I was walking bow legged, surely everyone would know what happened.

Most of my battalion was already in formation so I jumped in place quickly. I felt like every set of eyes in the battalion were on me, when in fact it was only three sets.

We got through drills and into the march. I am one of the best runners in the battalion. Even after the massive night of sex, I got through it fine but was pretty tired at the end.

I got back to my room after the march, and not one minute later I got a text from Jim asking if he could cum over! I sent him back a text saying ‘Sure, the door will be open.’ I stripped down and laid on my back with my head slightly over the side.

Jim came in my room and I could hear a gasp from him. The next instant, his hard cock was out and on my face! I took his pole in my hand and started rolling my tongue around his head. He had not showered either so was sweaty and musky, it was amazing. I licked up and down his long shaft and then slid his cock in my mouth. He instantly started slowly sliding it in and out of my mouth. Each time he slid his cock in, he pushed it a little further back.

About the fourth time his cock was at the back of my throat, I relaxed my throat and his cock slid into my throat, and his balls were on my face. He started fucking my face, slowly sliding it in and out of my throat. I reached around him and grabbed his perfect muscular ass checks and pulled him in more. My fingers slid in his ass cheeks, and I started massaging his anus and taint.

“Oh damn,” Jim started moaning and fucking my throat quicker.

I reached under a little more, I slid one finger in his anus and gripped his balls with other. Soon I felt his cock swell and cum started pulsing through his thick cock and into my throat. He collapsed on the bed, his cock was still in my throat and his face was in my crotch. He realized how close he was to my hard cock, and took it in his hand. His cock had slid out of my mouth.

“Do you have any of my cum left in there?” Jim asked putting his hand out. I had been swirling some of his cum in my mouth, so I let it dribble out of my mouth into his hand. He started stroking me, using his cum as lube. Within a few seconds my cock started spraying cum all over my chest. We both fell asleep on my bed.

I was awakened by someone shaking my shoulder. It was Steve this time! I looked over, Jim was still asleep. Steve looked at me and nodded his head towards the bathroom. I got up and we went in the bathroom and hopped in the shower together.

We turned on the hot water, and proceeded to lather each other up. My hands were running all over his tight muscular body. He was sporting a massive hard on already, I lathered up my hands and slowly washed his balls and taint and then proceeded to soap his cock nice and slow, teasing him good.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

My hands went around and started soaping his ass, caressing his cheeks. I let the water run over his cock cleaning off the soap, and I took his cock in my mouth and started bobbing up and down on it. He put his hands on the back of my head and was raising his hips to meet my sucking. His cock was feeling amazing in my mouth.

Steve stopped and told me to stand up. I stood and he turned me to face away from him. He slid his cock up and down my crack. As he used his cock head to tickle my anus, I started rubbing my ass up and down the length of his cock. I felt something dripping down my ass. Steve had gotten the bottle of shampoo and was lubing me. He pushed his cock hard into my ass and I took a deep breath. After I caught my breath, he slid in a little further.

I turned my head to him; “Fuck me” I told him. He pushed me into the wall and forced the rest of his cock deep into me.

“Oh Jesus!” I cried as he started ramming his cock into me, pushing me harder into the wall. His body was pressed against me as went to town fucking my ass. It didn’t take too long before I could feel him tense up and spray his cum deep in my ass.

Steve slid out of me, and I clenched my ass, not letting any of his cum escape. I left the bathroom and climbed on the bed and took Jim’s soft cock in my mouth. Within a few seconds he was awake, and his cock was growing. He started really enjoying it, and his cock was rock hard.

I let his cock slip out of my mouth and climbed on top of him. His eyes really opened up wide. It was then that I unclenched my ass, and let Steve’s cum slip out of my ass and onto Jim’s cock. I used my hand to rub the cum all over his cock as lube. I put his cock up against my now open ass and slid down his pole.

“Damn, I didn’t know you fucked too” Jim said excitedly.

I started using my hips to slid up and down his hard cock. I looked over, Steve had come out of the bathroom and was watching us with a sly smile. Jim grabbed my hips as I rode his cock harder and faster. He started thrusting to meet my ass. Steve climbed on the bed and stood over Jim so that his cock was in my face. As Jim was fucking me, I took Steve’s cock in my mouth and started sucking on it.

I decided that this position was not my favorite and needed to change. I got on all fours and Jim slid his cock back in my ass, and Steve got in front of me and I took his cock back in my mouth. Jim started fucking me hard, each time he thrust, I was impaled on Steve’s cock deep in my throat.

Here I was, I had two huge cocks in either end of me and I was loving it. Jim’s hand started digging into my hips and he thrust his cock deep in me and I could feel his orgasm spraying in my ass. As soon he slid out of me, I slumped on the bed. Steve got behind me and pulled my legs off the bed, so my ass was right on the edge. He slid his hard cock in my ass and picked up where Jim left off. My ass was nice and lubed up with cum and Steve started drilling me hard into the bed. He was squatting with his legs on the outside of mine so he could get really deep. His hands were on my back with all his weight forcing me into the bed. Every thrust, his hips slapped against my ass sending me further into oblivion!

Just when I could feel my orgasm building in my balls, Steve started grunting as he was thrusting his cum deep in my ass. My cock finally let go in an orgasm that made my entire body feel explode in ecstasy.

Published 
Written by mrer469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments