Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Influences of the past

"A brief encounter, long ago."

26
11 Comments 11
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Since this story is my way of introducing myself, perhaps I should start with where I am now in life. I'm now 54 years old, in good shape, and pretty comfortable with my life. I'm married with two kids that are both in college, wondering what to do with their lives and going through the angst of transitioning from child to adult that we all go through. With the house to ourselves my wife and I are enjoying a level of physical intimacy that we haven't reached in years. We now are free to make love wherever and whenever the mood takes hold. Well, in all honesty, it might be more accurate to say free to fuck. We share stories, fantasies, and sex dreams, and act them out as best we can. We have reintroduced oral sex and even anal sex back into our lives. All this has been a wonderful journey of exploration, but it has brought a new transition into my life as well. I have developed quite an urge to cross dress, and have become very curious as to what it would be like to be with another man.

I guess I would be kidding myself if I said that my curiosity is a new thing. Certainly the signs were there as I was growing up, but how does anyone really know what are normal thoughts and feelings for an adolescent boy? I've always enjoyed pictures of beautiful women in silky lingerie, and now I not only enjoy the way they look, I picture myself dressed as they are. These evolving feelings have reminded me of an experience that happened long ago that I would like to share with you.

I was kind of a loner in school, timid with girls and intimidated by most of the guys. My skinny frame kept me out of most sports, and even if I had been the jock type I just wouldn't have fit in with the team mentality. Destiny, it seems, had destined me to a solitary existence. Then in my junior year Brian entered my life.

Brian was one of the seniors on the cross country team. His eyes were a very deep blue. His hair was light brown and streaked with highlights from the sun. Taller than me and with a much toner physique, the girls found him most appealing, though these details hadn't really made much impression on me until later. He was in my physics class and always greeted me before the teacher arrived. Since he greeted everyone I didn't think anything about it other than to secretly wish I could be as social as he was.

Then one day he asked me if I liked to run. I told him I did, though this wasn't exactly true. With nothing else to do I did run quite a bit just to kill time, but saying I enjoyed it was a bit of a stretch. It just seemed like I needed some point of common interest, something to keep Brian's attention on me. I wanted him to want to be friends with me.

"Why don't you come join the team?" Brian continued in his engaging manner.

"I'm not really a team person," I replied, hoping that he would continue to press the conversation forward.

Brian replied, "I kinda got that impression, but that's not a big deal. At practices we run in small groups or alone. We run at our own pace and other than a few words of encouragement it stays pretty quiet. I usually run by myself, but maybe we could run together while you get used to the team."

What could I say? I wanted to be near this wonderful, smiling guy with the bright blue eyes and wonderful personality. I tried out for the team and made it! I improved quickly, and Brian was the key! When we ran I tried my best to stay with him. After a few weeks we always ran together. We would run along the Grand Canal every day after school. Then the day came that changed me from that awkward youth to a young man ready to explore his sexuality.

We were running along the canal as usual when Brian said he needed to take a leak, and ducked into a grove of Salt Cedars that grew along the bank.

EmilyRose42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyRose42

The Salt Cedars drooping fronds formed many pockets isolated from the view of anyone who might have passed by. I followed him into one small pocket, the shade a welcome relief from the afternoon desert sun. Brian made no effort to hide himself as he pulled out his cock to pee. What started as a casual glance on my part became a fixation. It was monstrous in my eyes! His cock was half erect and was easily larger than mine was when fully hard. All I could do was stare at it, and of course he caught me staring.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"It's so big!" I answered.

"You can take a closer look."

I knew I should have made some kind of a joke and started our run again, but I was mesmerized by his cock. I walked closer, and as I advanced he was stroking it. It just kept growing and growing, and before I knew what I'd done I was standing next to him. I watched in awe as he continued to stroke his massive member, a bubble of liquid lodged in the slit.

"You can touch it, if you want."

I'd never thought of touching another boy, but at that moment it was all I wanted. I reached out and took it in my hand, feeling its weight and firmness. It was unbelievable! I started stroking it much like he had been. Before long I felt his hand on my shoulder, lightly pressing down. I looked up into his blue eyes, unsure of what he wanted. Was he trying to indicate I should stop?

Brian dispelled that thought when he said, "You should get on your knees so you can see it better."

Well I may have been an awkward boy, but even I knew what he really wanted. I let myself drop to my knees and without even waiting for an invitation planted a kiss on the head of his cock. The drop of liquid stuck to my lips, and as I licked it off it coated my lips with its slickness. He moaned deeply, and I parted my lips to take him into my mouth. Then it happened!

Maybe it was because he was new to sex, or all the stroking we had done, but without warning his beautiful cock shot forth a volley of cum. The first shot went into my partially open mouth, the mouth that I so wanted to have wrapped around his beautiful rod. I flinched back, and the rest of his hot cum hit my face and chest. The heat and volume shocked me, but I held onto his twitching rod until he was finished.

As soon as he was done he jammed his cock back in his running shorts. We were both red faced and out of breath. I was so shocked that I had done it, and was so scared of his reaction I couldn't even stand. Brian looked down at me and smiled, then without a word was gone. He had smiled! I was left to clean up as best I could, but I didn't care. It was an amazing experience, and I knew tomorrow I would get to finish what we had started that day.

But the next day he wouldn't run with me. Nor the day after. In fact, I never got to run with him again. Either he didn't want to associate with a "gay" guy, or he was embarrassed at the quick orgasm. The season ended, and he was off to college.

It may seem strange, but it gave me the confidence to start talking with girls. Without this experience I would not be who I am today. I went to college, met my wife, and have been married for 31 years just this week. I chalked my experience with Brian up to youthful experimentation, and that seemed true once I started having sex with girls.

So thank you, Brian.

Thanks for letting me share!

Published 
Written by Strange4Utah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments