Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesson #1 Is Just The Beginning

"A casual response to an online ad moves quickly to action."

56
19 Comments 19
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Basically a true story with some slight improvements. It's my second story so you no longer have to be kind with your comments ... <p> [ADVERT] </p>they are really appreciated."

Happily married for twenty-five years has resulted in three grown children and a scrapbook full of terrific memories. My wife is my best friend … except in the bedroom. As the years progressed, our sex life had virtually disappeared. I attributed this decline to the demands of our careers and family, but something new was changing in me. I found myself becoming increasingly interested in sex with another man.

This new interest of mine remained in my fantasy world supported by the occasional session of gay porn on the internet. Every time I would catch myself wondering what it might be like, I had to shake my head as I recalled not too long ago being almost repulsed at the thought of sex with another man. What had changed? I had no idea.

As my feelings and desires became increasingly stronger, I wondered if I was ready to move from fantasy to reality.

One day, I decided to explore a local internet site that catered to the various sexual desires of its members. This might consist of exploring various kinks, casual hook-ups for men, women, bi-curious, gay, and transgenders, or longer-term relationships. There was no limit to what people would post or the supporting pictures often included.

As I browsed the ads and offers one ad caught my eye. It stated that a middle-aged man had been enjoying a casual but discreet relationship with a married man. Their hook-ups apparently consisted mostly of the married man receiving oral sex at these meetings and then returning home to his wife. Unfortunately for the author of the ad, his friend moved out of the country and that put an end to their secret rendezvous. He was now looking for anyone interested in a similar relationship.

Prompted by the two scotches I had consumed while browsing I thought why not respond to his ad … just for fun. I drafted a simple response briefly outlining my situation, my current relationship, the need for discretion, and my interest. I kept it light and attached the requested picture to my reply. I chuckled to myself at the nerve I had to write such a reply as I have never done such a thing before. Off to bed I went and never thought about it again.

The next morning there it was. A reply to my reply. Shit, now what do I do? In the response, I got a little more detail about the original author including some pictures of him and a request that we should meet for a coffee and see if there is chemistry. His pictures showed an average, middle-aged man, reasonably fit and overall, normal looking. I had to pause and think about where this might be going.

Not wanting to appear rude I responded and asked him for a bit more detail on what he did with his prior friend. It was more of a delay tactic on my part thinking he may serve something up that I could use to end this before it went too far. I also emphasized that I had never done anything like this before and had never been intimate with another man. He quickly replied with more details that outlined originally it was him performing oral on his friend but, over time, evolved to shared oral sex, kissing, body contact, and eventually anal sex. In his response, he also gave some specific times and locations for that coffee.

Now I was getting scared that I might be on the cusp of moving from fantasy to reality. However, the more overpowering feeling was one of pure arousal on my part. Between his detailed descriptions and a clear sense of urgency on his part, I was totally turned on by what was unfolding.

My response shocked me. I agreed to meet for a coffee. It was almost like I was losing control and my desires were now responding to this stranger. We agreed to meet at one of the times he had proposed.

A day later I found myself driving to the coffee shop suggested. I arrived early but waited in my car to see if I could catch a glimpse before I went in. No such luck and now I was going to be the late one. I scanned the seats as I walked in and there he was. His pictures were accurate, and he waved at me as I walked in. I felt like a nervous teenager on a first date.

He had already ordered me a coffee so we introduced ourselves and shook hands. His name was Graeme and down I sat to begin our chat with my hands still shaking. Over the next forty-five minutes, we chatted about a variety of topics covering our careers, politics, sports, and our other interests. I became more relaxed as I learned he was a fully out gay man who was no longer in a relationship. As we concluded our coffee we shook hands and he told me that he hoped to see me again. I nodded politely and smiled.

By the time I arrived back home Graeme had written back to me that he found me very attractive, and our next meeting should be at his apartment. He also went on further to share that he was quite turned on by the fact that I was a virgin and proceeded to share some of the details of how he would seduce me into my first sexual experience with another man. This email was incredibly arousing. I was turning on another man. Nervous as I was, I now wanted this to happen. The idea of an experienced gay man seducing me was almost too much.

MissyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyButterfly

In my mind, I had decided this was going to be a one-time event, something I would just check off my bucket list. Graeme had proposed a couple of options for the next meeting at his apartment downtown. I let him know that I remained extremely nervous about this yet aroused and agreed to one of the options. He wrote back that he would be very respectful as to how far I wanted to go but that I should not overthink this and just let it happen. The seduction had begun.

I arrived at Graeme’s apartment in the afternoon, and he answered the door wearing jeans and a button-down shirt tucked into his jeans. His apartment was modern in design and nicely decorated. He offered a glass of wine, and we sat on the couch with Graeme sitting right next to me with our thighs touching.

After some brief small talk, Graeme put his hand on my thigh slowly beginning to caress it. I began to slowly rub his thigh as a signal that I was ok and ready to start. He then moved his hand up to my chest lightly rubbing my nipple. I let out a soft moan as he unbuttoned the top two buttons on my shirt which I followed by unbuttoning the next two buttons of my shirt. With my shirt partially open he moved to my exposed chest and licked and nibbled on my nipple. First the left and then over to the right. This was a new sensation for me and I let out another moan while I began caressing his head. He moved up my chest to my neck and then my ear. While doing this, his hand moved down my thigh to caress my now-hard cock through my jeans. I knew what was coming next as I could feel his increasing urgency. He wanted to kiss me.

By now I had moved beyond anything I had ever dreamt of actually doing with another man. Graeme moved from my neck and ear and planted a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled back and looked at me as if to ask if this was ok. I placed my hand on the back of his head and pulled him in for a much fuller kiss. There I sat, fully making out with another man while he squeezed my swollen cock through my jeans. Following his lead, my hand found his hard member through his jeans.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing and groping, Graeme stood up and said we should go to the bedroom where he wanted to make love to my body. I was trembling as he took my hand and led me into his bedroom. We continued to kiss while we undressed each other. There we were, both fully naked, continuing to kiss but now rubbing our hard cocks together. His was bigger than mine but not as hard. I had never touched another man before I started to pull on his cock, making it harder.

He directed us onto the bed where he got on top of me straddling my balls and began to slide his hardness up and down my cock. As he was doing his, he played with my chest and nipples and then came back down for some more kissing. We stayed like this for quite some time such that I became worried I might cum and I didn’t want to … yet. Graeme spun around as we went into a sixty-nine position, and I was now staring at his big cock. Another first for me as I had never sucked another man's cock before. I proceeded to take as much as I could into my mouth, holding his big balls in my hands, and pumping the head of his cock while swirling my tongue.

He had taken my cock in his experienced mouth which felt so warm as he took all of me in and down his throat. He began to pump my cock with his hand while his tongue worked the head. This was too much for me and I couldn’t hold back anymore. I exploded what I was sure the biggest load I ever ejaculated but I’ll never know because Graeme swallowed it all and continued to use his tongue.

I guess Graeme felt since I released, he’d do the same. I could feel his cock getting harder and the head of his cock growing. I pulled it out of my mouth just as he released his warm juice all over my chest. I had just given my first blow job and made another man cum.

Graeme spun back around and lay on top of me. He planted a big kiss on me and I opened my mouth letting his tongue back in. I could taste my cum in his mouth as we lay there holding each other continuing to kiss passionately.

Graeme got up and announced that he thought was enough for my first ‘lesson’. He told me we had much more to explore in the coming weeks and asked if I was up for it.

All of a sudden, the idea that I would do this one time and check it off my bucket list went out the window. I wanted that next lesson. Soon.

 

Published 
Written by Fitzroy0001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments