Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Taken, V

"He grows closer with his neighbor"

5
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I woke up feeling almost energized for the first time in a while. I got up, stretched, had a light breakfast and then headed down to Robert’s gym. It was reasonably early for a Sunday, so traffic was no problem. 

I was surprised the door was unlocked at the gym, but it was, and I walked in. I could hear echoes of something in another area, but walked on in, wanting a look around. It was big without sacrificing intimacy, as a lot of gyms do. This was designed thoughtfully.

I found the locker room and changed into my shorts. The noises were now clearer. A man was vocalizing his exertion, which wasn’t odd, it was a gym after all. 

But as I paused to listen for a moment, I found the grunts strangely sexual and arousing, like someone was really being put through his paces.

I shook my head and dismissed those thoughts as the result of my not cuming for a while. 

I left the locker room and walked towards the part of the gym Philip had told me to meet him at and  saw them in the middle of a room, with Philip finishing a set. His shirt was off and his surprisingly tight abs and broad chest were covered in sweat. 

Philip sank to his knees and took a drink from his water bottle. Robert helped him stand, gave his shoulders a brief massage, and asked him to wait for me.

Robert and I talked briefly as he put me through some warm-ups. The rest of the session was measuring my baseline and discussing my goals. He told me that a 10K was setting my sights too low and that I should be training for longer distances. I’d always made excuses that I didn’t have time whenever I considered longer races, so this thought was new to me. 

He led me through a couple of short mobility exercises to do before I ran and he said he’d send me a training program for distance and a contract. He said he would see me on Saturday at the run and then next Sunday with Philip.

Philip had apparently just finished getting dressed. Robert and he hugged, then Robert asked me if I could give Philip a ride back to the condo. I said sure and went to shower, said I’d only be a minute. I caught a look passing between the two of them, but thought nothing of it.

The hot water felt good. I turned to let it wash over my back and looked towards the door, Philip was standing there, looking at me. It could have been weird or predatory, but it wasn’t. I felt safe, but the look in his eyes was desire. 

I looked back at him save when I turned to rinse my hair and turn the water off. I dried off and walked past him, silently. He walked out of the locker room as I got dressed and met me in the front. 

We got into my car. I turned towards him to say something. He looked at me, a good 21st century man, and said he wanted to kiss me. My breath was suddenly shallow but my cock started pressing my boxer briefs. I nodded as he leaned in and kissed me lightly, at first. Sweat, his subtle cologne, and our need seemed to swirl. My mouth parted and his tongue slid in. I moaned as his hand caressed my cheek.

ValeriaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSpencer

We looked at each other like horny teenagers as we walked to the elevator in the condo building, unsure whether to grab each other’s hand, not knowing where it was going but wanting it to continue. The elevator arrived and people stepped out. As the doors closed I kissed him and then asked, yours or mine.

We went to his.

To his great credit, after he locked his door, he sat us down and looked at me. Really looked at me.

“I have to know you are okay with this. I have to know you want this.”

I was going to try to make a clever remark, but for once my internal censor kicked in and helped me. I took a breath.

“Yes, Philip, I do. I want you. We can talk about the rest of it later, ok?” 

He smiled and we moved to his bed. Kissing and touching. I told him I wasn’t fragile and he laughed and said, maybe we’d get to test that out another time. We made out and explored each other for some time before he moved to my cock. 

I’d had guys go down on me in hotel rooms and done the same for them, but Philip was incredible. He was slow at the right times and faster when he needed to be, keeping me on the edge. Seemingly too soon I felt myself tighten and warned him I wasn’t going to last much longer.

He pulled off me and stroked me expertly, my cum spurting over my chest and some on to his face. I’d never known sex that good and my mind went blank for a minute. 

I came back and asked him if I could get some water. He walked to the kitchen and then brought me a glass. I sipped, then drained it. He handed me a cloth to clean my chest as he had cleaned his face in the kitchen. As I put the glass down I moved towards him. He stopped me.

“I have to ask you again, do you want this?”

I breathed, “Yes,” and kissed him. My fingers ran down his chest to his abs, then to his cock. I broke the kiss and moved to his neck, kissing and licking down to his nipples, then to his abs.

I wanted nothing more at that moment than to take his cock into my mouth and please him. Like his chest, he was hairy there, but the way it framed his cock just made it more enticing to me. I fondled his heavy balls as I kissed his head. He smelled great, fresh after his shower but aroused and musky. In my eagerness I took too much of him in and gagged; he only smiles and whispered for me to slow down, that we had time.

Soon, however, his back arched and I felt his movements change. He reached out and started to put his hands on my head, then pulled them back. He hadn’t swallowed me, so I licked my way off his cock and stroked him, he moaned, said, “Fuck,” and then pulsed. The streams landing on my chest and his.

Published 
Written by Calilusholder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments