Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phoenix

12
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
After high school I had a summer job that my uncle had arranged for me. It was in Phoenix, over a thousand miles away and in another state from home where no one knew me.

I had just turned nineteen, was tall and slim and reasonably good looking. Back home, I’d been propositioned a few times by gay guys but always refused. I was afraid that someone would find out. But I always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a guy, but never had the nerve to say yes. Back then in Texas being gay was still a felony good for a few years hard time in Huntsville.

I'd often masturbated fantasizing about sucking a man's cock and being sucked. I really wanted to try it, but I was afraid to try.

From lack of something better to do one Saturday, I’d gone to a sleazy small hole in the wall movie theater that was showing three grade B feature length movies. This was long before porn was legal so there were no porn theaters.

I was very naïve and was not looking for a hook up, in fact that was far from my mind.

When I entered the place the lobby smelled like bleach.

As I pushed through the door to the theater proper, the first thing I noticed was the smell. In later years I would recognize it as a mixture of cigarettes, sweat, cum and piss.

There was only about two dozen people in the dimly lit theater at the time. When my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I moved down the aisle a few rows. As I moved down the aisle to the middle of a row the floors were sticky.

Once seated, a young guy came down the aisle, squeezed past in front of me, and sat down in the seat next to me. I thought it a little strange, but like I said I was very naive. Figuring I’d get up and move in a few minutes I went back to watching the movie.

The young guy sort of spread out, taking over the arm rest between us with his hand hanging over on my side. I’m not sure how much time had passed before I noticed that his fingertip was just touching my knee, so lightly it could almost have been an accident.

Like a bolt out of the blue, I suddenly knew why he’d sat down beside me. A thousand thoughts whirled through my mind. At first I was scared…and then angry…and then confused.

Trance like, I was frozen in seat. My mouth was suddenly as dry as the Sahara desert and my heart was pounding ninety miles an hour.

I took a couple of deep breaths and started to calm down. Once my heart slowed back down I started to think about how I’d always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a man. There I was over a thousand miles and another state away from home where no one knew me. A once in a life time opportunity.

I froze. I wasn’t sure what I should do. Taking a chance I moved my knee toward him. His hand immediately dropped onto my knee. I was so scared that I was shaking.

Very slowly his hand slowly moved up my thigh toward my crotch. Despite my fear, by that time I had a raging erection. My chest was tight, I was having trouble breathing. I was scared and excited both at the same time. As his hand moved on up my thigh I knew this was really happening.

I was sure that everyone in the theater must be watching and knew exactly what was going on. Then he suddenly removed his hand and just sat there. At first I thought I’d done something wrong. But I hadn’t done anything. Now what, I wondered? What do I do now?

Again I was both scared and excited and I realized didn't want it to end.

Heart in my throat, I screwed up my courage, reached over and placed my hand on his crotch. For a couple of seconds I let my hand just rest there. Taking a deep breath, I started to caress him. I couldn’t believe what I was doing.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

I could feel his erection through his pants.

Leaning back in his seat, he let me rub him for a couple of minutes. Then he leaned over and asked, “Do you have somewhere we can go?”

I explained I was staying with relatives for the summer.

Reluctantly he said, “I’m staying at nearby motel,” and we ended up going there. In the light he wasn’t a bad looking guy. A couple of inches taller and maybe ten to fifteen pounds heavier than me. During the two block walk, he told me that his name was Kevin and that he was twenty.

Kevin had us circle around so from the office they wouldn’t see us enter his room.

While Kevin was unlocking the door, a black guy leaning against the door jamb of the next room look at me with a little grin like he knew what we were going to do. When he gave me a little grin and winked knowingly, my face turned beet red.

Inside his room, Kevin motioned toward the bed and told me, “Sit down.”

When I sat on the edge of the bed Kevin joined me. Joining me on the bed, Kevin started rubbing my crotch through my Levis.

Again my heart pounding to beat the band, my mouth dry and I was both scared and excited at the same time. I was finally going to find out what it was like to have sex with another man.

Stripping was kind of a blur but somehow we ended up naked and on the bed together. We groped around a little, touching and stroking each other’s stiff cocks. There was no hugging or kissing, although I’m not sure how I would have reacted if Kevin had tried to kiss me.

I really did want to find out what it would be like to suck his cock and to get sucked but I had no idea how to proceed. Taking the lead, Kevin ended up with his cock in my mouth. Grabbing the sides of my head, Kevin fucked my mouth like it was a pussy until he cummed.

I immediately spit it out which made Kevin mad, but hey, it was my first time. It was not what or how I envisioned. It had an acrid peppery taste and not very pleasant the first time. It kind of burned my tongue. It’s something you have to get used to. I guess it's an acquired taste. It wasn’t exactly terrible though, a little salty, a little bitter. But I guess the biggest thing to accept is where it comes from…another guy’s balls.

I moved up, leaned on the headboard and spread my legs in silent invitation. When there was no response, I asked Kevin to suck me off but he refused, saying that he didn't suck.

That was a huge surprise and disappointment. I’d no idea that someone that was gay or bi would not suck a cock.

Seeing my disappointment, Kevin finally gave me a hand job, but took his hand away as soon as I started cumming. It was almost as if he considered my cum as poison.

He was mad when I spit his out, but he wouldn’t get anywhere near mine.

That was more than forty five years ago. I’ve had a few more experiences since then, even learned to swallow.

I was married for many years and now divorced now for many years.

As I get older I look back and it is the same old story. I regret not having more man/man experiences. We so often regret more the things we didn’t do rather than the things we did do.

If you’re one of those people that is scared or undecided, don't let the time pass you by. It is moving much faster than you think. Go try it, whatever it is, before it is too late.

I’ve often managed to hook up with the same type of guy, those wanting to be pleased but not willing to return the favor, to reciprocate. Always sad and frustrating. Fortunately I’ve had a number of enjoyable experiences. In fact, the absolute best sexual experiences I’ve ever had were with other guys.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments