Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raw Hunger (part 4)

"It heats up as Shay and Caleb enjoy what is offered in the dining room."

4
1 Comment 1
6.8k Views 6.8k
936 words 936 words
The feeling of Shay's hot saliva coating his dick, Caleb was pushed into bliss as pull after suckling pull drove his hips upward. Being lavished like such made Caleb wish for things he could never have. The realization shocked Caleb as he felt his heart fall a little. He was slowly stumbling head over heels for his target, for once Caleb was afraid he wouldn't be able to accomplish the job required. Another pull and nip on Caleb's shaft threw him into passion's open arms. Choosing to live in the moment and enjoy the feelings of pleasure burning paths through him, he let his heart open to Shay, deciding that should love really come, Caleb would do anything to make sure he wasn't the only one.

Shay's expert lips and tongue soon had Caleb's cum flavor rolling around. The taste was so divine that Shay wasn't sure he would ever get enough. Wanting to share the spices, Shay reached up to place his mouth, hot against Caleb's, letting some remaining cum to mix with their tongues. Tasting his own seed was somehow erotic in Caleb's mind that even after so much abuse on his body, his rod began hardening all over again. Noting how turned on Caleb was at his own spice made Shay just as eager to try his own.

Seeing the look in Shayton's emerald orbs, Caleb went about achieving the want burning within. Slowly shifting positions, Caleb lapped a hot trail down from Shay's neck, leaving a chilly cool as he went about stiffening Shay's member until he was sure it couldn't get much harder. Taking the impressive cock into mouth, Caleb began licking the tip, pressing his tongue into Shay's slit before pulling his head nearly all the way off the engorged head. Wrapping his tongue around Shay's staff, Caleb pushed downward, making his tongue and lips all the tighter. Shay had thought himself to be amazing at blow jobs, but Caleb's skill out matched his as within bare minutes Shay's balls tightened painfully as his orgasm took hold, shooting sweet liquid onto Caleb's throat and teeth. Keeping a little of the desirable cum, Caleb smashed lips with Shay, dribbling the excess between their open mouths. The wild flavor of his seed on his taste buds sent Shayton's member back into erect as their tastes swirled together in a kinky way that had both men in Lust's power.

Forcing Caleb to his knees, Shay climbed to a standing point on the table. The light fixture swung wildly as Shay drove into Caleb's ass, not even worrying to lubricate. The pain had Caleb laying his head on the cool wood, driving his pelvic bone back as he went to a yoga stretch. Caleb's cheeks pressed intimately against Shay's stomach, their skin rubbing against his hairy balls. Loving the feeling of being sunk deep into Caleb's moistening heat had Shay pull almost completely out before plunging all over again, going deeper than before.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

Caleb's prostate gland smashed with Shay's upward push of his dick, causing Shay to groan with raw hunger as Caleb's vision went black, his ears ringing with Shay's growl of need.

Taking a deep, steadying breath in, Caleb hit back the pain, allowing to be devoured in building pleasure as his sweet spot was repeatedly nailed by Shay's hammering. The friction was intoxicating, making Caleb want even more intense passion in life, but more so, wishing for Shay to feel good.

Grabbing one of the discarded candle sticks, Caleb rubbed its slim metal base and shaft against the pre-cum oozing from his fucker. Once it was coated nicely, Caleb placed the wet base of the holder into the puckered hole between Shayton's cheeks. Not waiting for contemplation, Caleb shoved it almost all the way in, leaving only a nice enough size left for hanging on to it as Caleb pulled and pushed it in and around Shay's bowels.

Soon the fucking grew out of control as they burned one another with desires and lust, causing pounding and loud cries to mingle along with the creaking of the table as they thrust full force. Not even having his rod touched, Caleb was close to spilling. He began shoving the candle holder harder into Shay's ass as Shay's hard penetration echoed his moves, the slapping of skin insistent. With a final thrust for the holder and Shayton, they both came with a white-hot, electrical release. Breathing heavily, both collapsed on the smooth wood, only the fall wasn't over as the table gave a crack and groan before breaking in multiple places, sending them into the debris as they crumbled to the ground. Shayton, Caleb, and table all lay in a pile of exhausted goods.

Not wishing to stay in the hurricane of their desire's outbreak, Caleb stood, helping Shay along the way. They wandered back into the bedroom, worrying none of the destroyed table. Caleb still held the holder, which he was ready to discard when Shayton's hand snatched it. Smiling slyly at Caleb, Shay made the motion for Caleb to turn around, which he followed the order without complaint. Gradually Caleb felt Shayton's heat move closer to him, before feeling something cold and metal pushed into his already juicy hole. Recognizing the candle holder, Caleb waited as Shay wrapped an arm around Caleb's abs. With no warning Shay began moving the stick around inside Caleb's wet walls. In no time at all, Caleb was whimpering for release. Shay feeling his own lust build, removed the holder before tossing them both back into the messy bed where the heavy fucking got under way.
Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments