Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Raw Hunger (part 5)

"Back at the Office Jonathan gets busy with a client."

4
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Back at the office Johnathan Black was pacing a hole in the carpet, a mirthless laugh falling in the empty room. He still couldn't figure out how Caleb had successfully caught Shayton way ahead of schedule, or the fact that Ravenwood wasn't going to release him anytime soon. Johnathan was still in deep thought when a knock sounded through the door. Hoping it was Caleb, Johnathan rushed to the door, flinging it open only to find not Caleb but another handsome man. Stepping aside, Black allowed the other man to enter his office.

Gliding around the man whom he believed was the boss, Cobra Skylark took the chair facing the giant, oak desk. Black followed his train of thought for soon he filled up Cobra's vision, sitting across in his comfy, black chair.

Getting to the point, Cobra began, "I wish to cancel the hit I ordered on Shayton Ravenwood. I have had a change in heart and know now that I don't need his past to like him. I apologize for the inconvenience and will pay double the amount due as of now."

Laughter filled the room after Skylark's request, only to follow with a booming voice of authority. "That's easier said then done, the employee you hired is our best and I have lost connection with him, as to the why, now that is easy. Your Shayton Ravenwood had decided to be keeping my best worker until he has finished using him completely enough to be satisfied, and since he isn't back on his phone yet, I have to assume that Shay is going to keep him for a while longer."

Cobra was hurt when he heard Shay had found someone for a stand that wasn't going to end in a night. He had been Shay's fling whenever he needed a good fuck, yet now here he was completely forgotten by Ravenwood and all because he hired his replacement. Cobra slumped more in his chair, only to find a warm, firm hand on his cheek, tilting his head upward.

Johnathan stared down at the glistening, golden-brown eyes of Cobra as tears streamed down his beautiful face, making it all the more desirable. His loins stirred as he stared into the face of someone who has gone through life loving, clueless of how painful it could be. Wanting to help him out of misery, Johnathan found his soft lips and began to kiss Cobra lovingly with a promise for more.

Cobra opened up to this gentle man, promising that everything would get better. The kiss magically deepened, heightening Cobra's need. This man was offering, and at this moment Cobra knew he wouldn't refuse. The lip lock became more feverish as tongues went about in a knotting play. Cobra became emboldened, nipping lightly on the man's tongue before sucking on it. A grunt rumbled through his mouth as Johnathan pulled him closer, loving his prize's aggression.

Stripping off the belt allowed Johnathan the ability to cup Cobra behind the zipper, finding a hard eight inches, thick and solid. The day was becoming more entertaining, but what Johnathan couldn't fathom was if Cobra was a thick eight what was Shay like to have Skylark catching.

Choosing not to allow such thoughts to take over, Johnathan began to knead the pulsing shaft, letting the pre-cum to dribble and coat his hand. Still not getting enough, Black easily worked his free hand on the button and zipper, gradually maneuvering Cobra's pants to his ankles, allowing him to kick them off. Unlocking tongues, Johnathan stepped back, taking with him Cobra's shirt. Completely nude, Cobra stood before Johnathan's hot gaze, watching as the cold gray orbs lit with lust and power.

Deciding he wanted Black to work for him, Skylark moved forward, pressing his warm skin against fabric.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

With ease and silent precision, Cobra had Black equally naked, leaning in slightly so skin and flesh touched, feather light. The contact of Cobra's porcelain flesh had Johnathan groan for more, yet Skylark wouldn't comply, driving Black even farther into the crazy.

Wanting no more cock teasing, Johnathan enveloped Cobra with his arms, pushing their bodies as close as possible, all the while searching and capturing Cobra's lips in a passionate kiss. Soon hunger grew to strong, making both men oblivious of their surroundings, only to come back to reality as the sassy minx of a secretary walked in, not even bothering to knock. She blushed dearly at the state her boss was in, but her eyes drank their fill of the sight before her, causing the minx to squirm as her petals moistened.

Noticing his secretary's state, Johnathan decided to see what would make her and Cobra uncomfortable to prove his dominance, he said, "We were just about to get to the fucking, would you care to watch?"

Cobra instantly blanched, yet he gave no word of protest, probably assuming the secretary would be to shy to watch. Upon the minx's face a smile lit as she nodded her consent of desire, she always wanted to see what men were like together. Cobra's face whitened as he realized he would be penetrated in front of an audience, but Black would have none of it.

Turning Cobra to face him, Johnathan began tongue fucking Skylark's mouth as his hand began to massage his dangling sausage. Pleasure instantly clouded Cobra's mind as lust engulfed his senses. Whimpers filled the room as Cobra felt close to coming, pumping into Black's hot hand. With a tight pull and flick over his slit, Cobra shot his load of hot semen onto the hard build of Johnathan's navel.

Wanting to push his dominance, Black ordered Cobra to lick him off. A face of curiosity had Skylark on his knees licking his cum off of Johnathan's chest, their flavors mixing on his tongue, making him grow hard all over again. Once all the cum was eaten up, Cobra decided to taste Johnathan's essence. Licking Black's heavy, tight balls, he gently pulled one and than the other into his mouth to suckle. Johnathan's grunt of pleasure told Skylark just how much he enjoyed it. To add to the pressure building in Black's loins, Cobra began licking upward, swirling his tongue around the pulsing shaft, to pull and rub as he mad his way to Johnathan's very tip. Pre-cum coated the head, making Cobra flick his tongue lightly over the slit, causing an intake of breath from his partner as more pre-cum flowed out. Rubbing his tongue in the slit, Cobra was rewarded with more flow as he swallowed the purpling head. Squeezing his cheeks tight he slowly thrust his head over the throbbing penis, the flavor making Cobra moan in delight.

Feeling the burning tongue and warm breath consume his cock had Johnathan thrusting into Cobra's welcoming mouth. Within minutes Johnathan was shooting his milk into Skylark's eager throat. Their audience was all but forgotten except for the quite, self inflicted moans coming from her corner.

Ignoring them, Johnathan hoisted Cobra up onto the desk. Knowing where their time was going, Cobra grabbed Black's hand, slurping and sucking on his two largest fingers. Glad to see his enthusiastic partner eating his fingers, Johnathan moved them around until he hit the back of Cobra's throat, watching as his face lit with a choking pleasure.
Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments