Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing Gary - Part One

"Office seduction"

35
19 Comments 19
21.5k Views 21.5k
666 words 666 words
The moment he walked into the office, I wanted him. I watched him as he found a cubicle. I asked around and found out he was straight but single. I had seduced straight men before and decided he would be special. I wanted to see how many friendly encounters it would take to bring him into my parlour.

I talked to him in the lunch room. We became friends very fast. I had to jerk off before I saw him to hide the hard on I would get just being with him. I would accidently brush against him and watch. He never flinched and I took that as a good sign. After a few weeks of this cat playing with his food, I decided to go for the kill.

I invited him over for dinner, and set the mood. I cooked a hearty meal, I got an action movie, everything was manly. The only thing gay was the roses I bought for the dining table. I got red wine for the chilli I made. He knocked on the door and I peeked through my peephole. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt like I was. I had to force my cock down to hide my hard on.

We settled in and ate while watching the movie. We moved to my couch, I sat close to him. I rubbed my leg against his and noticed him staying put. I finally got daring, and moved my head towards his and kissed him softly. He melted into my arms and I knew he was ready for my loving.

I slowly undressed him, kissing every exposed piece of flesh. He smelled good and now I did nothing to hide my hard on. He did notice it; I saw him staring at it. When I got to his crotch I slow peeled off his underwear and loved seeing my prize. His seven inch, thick, uncut cock would fit nicely down my throat.

I always loved foreskin and took advantage of playing with it.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

I heard him moaning and was turned on even more. I licked his shaft and played with his balls. He rubbed my bald head and I hummed on his cock. The vibrations took their toll and he squirmed around a lot. I knew my style would have him coming in no time at all.

I wanted his nectar and knew how to get it. I stopped sucking him and took both of his balls into my mouth. I teased him by switching from his balls to his cock. He finally got tired of it, and grabbed my head and shoved is cock down my throat. He started to fuck my face, and I gripped his cock tight in my lips. A short time later he leaked in my mouth. I felt him tense up and he shot a huge load in it. I drank every drop.

I took his limp cock out of my mouth and kissed him. He tasted his cum mixed with my saliva, and moaned. I knew I had him where I wanted him. He took over and mimicked what I did to him. I loved his kisses on my body and moaned for him.

When he got to my raging hard on he stopped and looked at it. In no time it was in his mouth. He didn't tease me, he sucked me hard and fast. I shot quickly into his mouth and he drank it all. We kissed and I tasted our new flavor. 

We cuddled by my fireplace. We finished our night by taking a shower together. It was fun soaping each other up and licking our clean bodies.

I introduced him to rimming and fucked his ass with my tongue. He moaned when he felt my lips on his hole. He returned the favor and made my legs melt. We toweled each other off and I kissed him good night.

I knew this was just the beginning of our fun.

Published 
Written by Guard1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments