Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Someone Was There #2

"Remembering a gay sex session in Paris"

3
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

On my way back to the office from a lunch break, my shoelace came undone. As I bent to fasten it a shadow spread itself over me, enveloping me in a lemon bouquet. I knew that scent. It was a sensual smell, fresh linen and earthy musk. Lifting my eyes up I saw looking down at me Karen, the chief auditor in the firm.

She clenched her teeth and whispered, "No need to kneel before me big boy," lifting her skirt far enough to let me glimpse a shaven pussy.

"Oh hi Karen," I said tugging my forelock in mock servility.

"Nice shoes," she said, "what size are they?"

"11," I replied.

"Mm … wide fitting I hope," Karen leered.

Having caught her drift, I winked and said, "They seem to pinch when I get hot and swollen."

Raising myself up I looked into her smiling face. Karen liked the attention and being in control. She pushed her boobs out further until they lightly pressed against me. This seemed to intensify the twinkle in her eye, and the smile broke into a grin.

Returning the smile, I said, "I haven't seen you around for a few days."

"No," replied Karen "I am out of the office a lot dealing with a branch problem."

"It's lucky I have run into you then, I have been hoping to have a chat with you Karen," I said.

She looked at me thoughtfully, before replying, "I am out of town for a couple of days how about a drink Friday night?"

"Yes, that seems fine I look forward to it," I replied.

"Good how about 7.30ish in the Dog & Horses?" suggested Karen.

"Sounds good to me, see you Friday," I said and walked off towards the entrance.

Once inside the building, I headed for the stairs. My department was on the second floor, so I avoided using the lift as much as possible. Partly this was vanity, wanting to maintain my physique. I also found elevators a little like a cage. The lingering pheromones had caused involuntary erections, which could be hard to hide in a tight fitting Italian-made suit.

Crowded lifts were more hazardous. More than once my stiff cock had been pushed up against another person. I do enjoy the feel of a strange woman pressing her breasts into my back, but it is safer to avoid such things in work situations.

Thinking of this reminded me of the time I was in Paris, for a conference. The hotel I was staying in was quite large and had several floors. One afternoon, we had free time and I decided to get changed before going for a little sightseeing. The lifts were incredibly slow for some reason, and a receptionist kindly offered me the use of the staff lift. She was called Madeline, and we had been chatty and flirty since I arrived. Madeline was in her early twenties, slim and blonde. I had wondered how much of the blonde had come out of a bottle. Madeline had the fullest and juiciest lips I had seen in a while. Sometimes in speaking with her I saw only a pair of sensual exotic lips, motioning me towards them.

She had great taste in lipstick, not a vivid red, but more vibrant than maroon. It spelt sex to me. That isn't to say the rest of her didn't grab me. She had a petite figure. Long legs and small breasts, which balanced her tight little bottom. I did not go weak at the knees, but I felt my loins tighten every time I saw her.

"So may I offer you the use of the staff elevator?" asked Madeline.

"That would be most kind," I replied, "it will not be an inconvenience for you I trust."

"No not for me," responded Madeline beckoning a male receptionist.

He motioned for me to follow him. Leading the way through a door marked private, he led me to a lift.

"My name is Antoine," he said, "it will be my pleasure to take you higher."

I found his manner quite flirtatious, and his cheerfulness infectious. We entered the lift, and he began the ascent. After mere seconds, the elevator ground to a halt. Antoine was unable to bring the machinery to life and used the emergency phone to alert the hotel staff.

Turning to me, he said, "Monsieur the lift is not working. We have to wait for an engineer to come."

We chatted casually for ten minutes, or thereabouts. He told me how he had come to Paris several years before, in order to further his career. I spoke of my regard for french culture and how it was unfortunate my business trip was a short one.

"I would show you the side of Paris you would love, the ecstasy and the easy virtue," he said, giving me a theatrical wink.

I laughed and said, "Truly the city of inspiration and passion."

I felt there was a growing warmth and friendliness between us, as the telephone trilled into life. Antoine answered, and listened to the voice at the other end.

"Tragic," he exclaimed, "the engineer says it will take one hour, maybe more, to fix this infernal thing"

We began chatting, as if in defiance of the news. The conversation became more personal, and I felt relaxed in his company. Antoine told me about his early encounters with gay culture. Before he had moved to Paris his sex life had been quite empty. He had a couple of brief relationships and some wilder encounters with passing tourists. I felt aroused by his talk, imagining myself as one of his foreign conquests.

"I see you have some trouble with standing," he commented slyly.

"Yes, I believe I have some stiffness down here," I replied, catching his drift, and thrusting my pelvis towards him.

"Oui there is a bulge I can see there," Antoine said.

"What would you say is the problem," I replied looking at him.

"Without a proper examination, it is hard to say," he replied, as he stroked my stiffened cock through the thin material of my trousers.

"In that case, perhaps you should satisfy yourself," I said.

He unzipped me, allowing my cock to fully extend into his waiting hands. Antoine gently stroked my throbbing meat and moistened the tip with butterfly kisses. I grew thicker under his sensual persuasion, and he took my engorged prick into his mouth. Through his gasps and moans, he rhythmically fucked me with his mouth. He alternated between squeezing with lips and tongue and allowing me to slide my stiffness deep into his willing throat. I leant back gripping the handrail and feeling my orgasm grow from deep within my thighs.

"Cum my darling man," said Antoine clearly sensing my expectant cum.

I exploded my sperm into his welcoming mouth feeling the heat and the violent jerk as it penetrated and flooded down past his tongue.

Down on his knees, with sex juices covering his mouth, Antoine murmured "Aah so good to have a close encounter of the fourth kind."

We cleaned up and tidied up which was as well because the lift soon lurched back into life and returned us to the reception area.

Antoine said to Madeline, "Madame I have been traumatised , and my clothing is soiled from having to sit upon the floor of that damnable mechanism."

Madeline said, "Antoine I can only imagine how you passed the time. It is near the end of your shift you may leave and attend to your toilette.”

Antoine preened and said, "Madeline you are an angel beneath that shell of wax"

To me, he said, "Sir may we always be comrades thank you for making this experience one of joy and not despair."

With that, he was gone, and Madeline said to me, "Please accept our most sincere apologies. If you would care to contact me on your return home, I will discuss recompense with the hotel management."

I said this was most kind, and added that I would look forward to contacting her in the near future.

On reaching the top of the stairs, I asked at the general administration area for Jen. Someone called out that she was in the basement looking for some lapsed files. I decided to go down there and ask her about the phone number I had found in my pocket.
 

Veronik_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Veronik_TS

Published 
Written by DB5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments