Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve and Kyle: Episode 3

"Two young gay Chicagoans, find each other and build a happy life together"

0
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Steve and Kyle: Episode 3

by

Jason Land

CHAPTER 6

Well, in fact Steve could have said a great deal more as he wanted to continue what had all the makings of a mini-fuckfest between the two of them. So he now led Kyle to his bedroom where he pushed the lad flat on his back, told him to bend his legs and spread them as he himself knelt down and prepared to penetrate Kyle’s anus yet again. And so what had started as an introduction of Kyle to the joys of gay sex, turned into several hours of vigorous, mutual, consensual, anal sex.

Kyle suddenly woke up to find the sun streaming through the window of Steve’s bedroom and saw from the clock on the bedside table that it was now seven the following morning: Saturday. The non-stop session of copulation which Steve had fervently hoped for on their return from the restaurant had actually taken place. Finally, exhausted by the sheer physical effort of what the two of them were doing to each other, they had both fallen asleep and had slept together all night.

Kyle looked across at the naked figure of his – what shall we call him at this stage in their relationship? – mentor? – teacher? – sex partner? – lover? Matters had gone very much further than the initial fuck that Steve had had in mind after he had paddled Kyle’s ass; and the way they had mutually fucked each other more or less non-stop before falling asleep had been with the intensity of two young studs that simply could not get enough of each other.

Kyle looked both admiringly and lustfully at the naked male body beside him; that of his erstwhile teacher, Steve: a superbly muscled and fit young man in the first flush of youthful manhood. Kyle now had time to contemplate the magnificent penis to which he had lost his virginity and was lost in admiration of Steve’s magnificent equipment. It was now limp and totally relaxed, but nevertheless still exuding that sexual vitality which turned it, when aroused, into a formidably rampant fuck-stick

Steve had the good fortune, like Kyle, to be blessed with a large member, perfectly balanced between length and girth. Steve’s cock now at rest, was a little over 6 inches long and was perfectly circumcised to display a large head set off from the shaft by a clearly defined rim. But the most attractive feature of this quiescent tool was the fact that even when soft as it now was, it had that wonderful rubbery quality about it – as also had Kyle’s – which gave it a tremendously attractive presence even though its owner was still sound asleep.

And for the first time, Kyle noticed that Steve had no pubic hair around his sexual equipment; it had all been removed cleanly thereby showing off both his cock and balls – tightly held to his body – to perfection. Kyle like many men in sexual good-health, had woken up with an incipient erection of his own member well advanced; but as he lay there admiring his partner’s equipment, he felt his own cock rapidly becoming rock hard. He knew that he desperately wanted to grab Steve and fuck his ass there and then; but he thought better of it as his partner was still soundly asleep.

Kyle got quietly out of the bed and went into the bathroom where he did what everyone does on waking up from a deep sleep, before stepping into the shower to wash away the traces of the previous night’s labours. Neither of them had used a condom in their intense bout of anal sex and they were both coated with traces of dried semen and the bedding itself was badly stained with their copious joint emissions.

Kyle heard Steve enter the bathroom and perform his necessary ablutions before stepping into what was a spacious shower cabinet with Kyle. And then the same thing happened to him as had happened in Steve’s office shower the previous day; Steve started soaping Kyle’s back with the shower gel.

Just the touch of Steve’s hands on his body gave Kyle’s already hard boner a boost as he waited with anticipation for what he was sure would happen; and he was not to be disappointed, as with one smooth, firm thrust, Steve penetrated Kyle and gave him the full length of his own fuck-stick. And then, standing there under the warm running water, Steve gave Kyle’s ass what was to be the first fuck of many that day.

Kyle was beside himself with pleasure as he felt Steve’s massive tool thrusting in and out of him; and when he finally climaxed simultaneously with Steve, he again had a fabulously intense orgasm with an enormous emission of his seed. And once again he felt Steve pump his own semen into his rectum.

If anyone had told Kyle a day or so ago, just how wonderful gay sex was, he would never have believed the feeling of utter fulfilment and contentment he experienced as he was being fucked nor of the intense pleasure that orgasm brings with it: orgasm, truly one of life’s greatest pleasure, if not its absolute greatest. But Steve wanted a return bout immediately and turned himself round in the shower, offering his own butt to the tender mercies of his young protégé.

Kyle had no hesitation in penetrating Steve’s sphincter with his own hard fuck-pole and he was proud of the fact that although he was an absolute beginner at gay sex, he now felt completely at ease as he sank the full, soapy length of his massive, ten-inch piece of rock-hard, man-meat deeply into Steve’s innermost parts. And as befits a stud with a big cock, he then went ahead and pounded the living daylights out of his partner, giving him stroke after stroke, with ever increasing force, but always using almost the full length of his ten inch erection at each thrust.

Kyle had already developed a natural a technique all of his own that had come to him completely effortlessly after so little experience. He did not hurry the act of copulation but ensured that each and every stroke he gave his partner really counted for both of them. And so, now totally in control of what he was doing, he withheld his own climax until he sensed that Steve too was on the point of orgasm.

He then withdrew himself completely from his partner before giving him the coup de grace in the form of one last monumental, forceful thrust, sinking his full length for the final time into Steve and bringing the two of them to another simultaneous orgasm of titanic intensity. The two of them each ejaculated their seed for the second time that morning in a series of vigorous, jerking spurts of thick spunk.

They then remained glued together with Kyle now embracing Steve in his arms. His cock was still embedded deeply inside of his partner; and there they remained for several minutes with the hot water still running over them, savouring the unbelievably pleasurable moment which Kyle had managed to produce for both of them.

It is safe to say that since yesterday, Kyle the shy uninitiated virgin, had amazingly become a titan in the act of gay sex. It was as if his innate, hitherto, hidden sexual talents had suddenly been unleashed and Kyle had little, if anything more at all, to learn; he was now his own man ready to enjoy his newfound liberty which Steve, by his first spontaneous action, had given him.

Out of the shower, they both got dressed and Steve prepared a full American breakfast for both of them: bacon, eggs and sausage with lots of coffee. Kyle was ravenous – they both were – with an appetite brought on no doubt by the vigorous physical exercise of the prolonged session of copulation they had both practised the previous evening and again that morning in the shower.

Kyle was learning quickly; he had already realised that fabulously satisfying though anal intercourse was, the actual process of fucking in the build up to the final, superb, climactic orgasm whether active or passive, was, at the end of the day – not to make a pun and denigrate the act – fucking hard-work. But it was hard-work worth the effort, with a more than commensurate reward at the end of one’s labours. In a word, fucking ass was just fucking marvellous!

“You know Kyle, uninitiated as you were yesterday into the joys of gay sex, you have taken to it like a duck takes to water and I doubt that you have much more to learn. You have as you must be aware, an exceptional cock, which you have suddenly found you know how to use for its God-given purpose; and frankly I flatter you not when I say that you already use it to perfection.

Believe me Kyle, I have never enjoyed myself so much having sex with a guy as I have in the last few hours with you. Kyle, you are truly the bee’s knees of a stud; and I am not saying this just to make you feel good, but as a statement of fact. You have an absolutely superb piece of man-meat and you really do know how to use it. But now with your permission I would like to make your kit look even better.”

“Kyle, I think that your cock and balls would look so very much better, if they were disengaged from that fuzz of pubic hair with which they are at present surrounded. You have seen how I myself look with all of my pubes free of hair. So what I would like to do for you is to shave away all hair from your cock and ass area, to render your pubes, as the saying has it, as smooth as a baby’s bottom.

You are marvellously endowed both with the giving and receiving accoutrements of gay sex. You have a superb cock and ball combination and a wonderfully attractive bubble-butt of an ass, all of which would look so very much better free of all hair. You must have looked at professional, naked muscle-guys on the internet and seen how their bodies are totally free of hair.

Well it does not happen by accident; they shave themselves and use depilatory products to rid themselves of all hair other than that on their heads. Let me do this for you Kyle, and you will look utterly perfect. Come on Kyle, let me shave away your pubic hair; you are just so well equipped that your man-meat needs to be shown off to perfection. So how about it?”

Kyle, of course, was delighted by the proposition, as he had already appreciated from looking at his partner naked in bed that morning, just how great Steve’s sex-meat looked free of the usual surrounding hair. So once he saw that Kyle was willing, Steve told him to strip off again and lie flat on the table and that he would then do the necessary. Kyle had now lost all embarrassment about stripping-off naked and exposing himself to Steve, whom he already was beginning to think of as his partner.

After only being introduced to gay sex the previous day, he was already totally comfortable in himself about everything which gay men did sexually to each other – even the stuff he had not yet experienced. He felt he already knew that if he did not wish to indulge in a certain act for act for some reason or another, he was strong enough to say no.

Somehow having taken that life-changing step by allowing Steve to take his anal virginity and give him his first, profoundly satisfying, sexual experience, he now was totally relaxed in being together with someone whom he had already realised was, by any standards, a really hot stud when it came to gay sex. He had already appreciated that Steve, his teacher and mentor, was a real dyed-in-the-wool, sexually hyper-active, gay man who made no bones at all either about his sexual orientation or his sexual appetite.

In a word, Kyle was already totally at ease with and had the fullest confidence in Steve and was ready to let him him do anything he wished to his body; he had never felt so good about himself or been so happy in his life as he now was. And so he relaxed completely as he lay back on the table and allowed Steve to prepare him for shaving off his pubic hair.

Steve first sprayed Kyle’s thick growth of pubic hair with a generous amount of shaving foam and then, with a safety razor, very skilfully gave the young man, the closest of close shaves. He then told Kyle to rollover and removed what little hair he had around his anal area and his upper legs. Finally, he finished off what was a very professional sexual shaving job by applying a little Aloe Vera cream to calm the razor burn which any good close shave always leaves.

Wisely, he did not apply any alcohol based after-shave type product; otherwise Kyle would have hit the roof with the sting that such products always produce. By this time Kyle’s cock was again hard as a rock and as Steve pulled him around again onto his back, his rampantly erect man-meat clearly signalled that it needed some sort of attention.

“Well,” said Steve, “I see that you have survived that little ritual and are now looking really shipshape; and I see that your dick is already asking for a little something to calm it down after what it has just endured.”

And then, without another word, he bent over Kyle and sucked off the lad’s rock-hard meat. Kyle was beside himself with pleasure as he felt Steve giving his cock a magnificent blow job; he finally climaxed with a huge spurt of his thick creamy sperm, most of which Steve took in his mouth.

But having taken Kyle to orgasm for the second time that morning, Steve had by no means finished with his young protégé, for he himself now wanted to experience that unbelievable pleasure which one’s own cock can generate. And so he stripped off what little clothing he was wearing and with no hesitation thrust is own hard fuck-stick into Kyle’s mouth and proceeded to give him a face fuck.

And when he came, he smothered the young lad’s face in his own abundant emission. Kyle was absolutely on the knife-edge of pleasure as he now grabbed Steve and thrust his own tool yet again deep into Steve’s ass and proceeded to give him a truly hard hammering until he brought both of them yet again to orgasm. It was as if neither young man could get enough of the other; and then as sure as eggs are eggs, Steve did the same for Kyle, after which they finally collapsed dripping with sweat into each other’s arms, worn out by the sheer effort of their vigorous coupling.

Kyle was totally euphoric; he had never had any idea yesterday that he would be engaged with such abandon, in more or less non-stop sexual activity; but he was loving every minute of it and thanked his lucky stars that by some chance, Steve had taken him under his wing and had given him a truly amazing introduction to gay sex thereby liberating him from his innermost fears. It was a totally changed Kyle Sinclair who, for a second time that morning, went into the shower together with his mentor, to wash away the fruits of their joint labour.

CHAPTER 7

“I usually go to a gym downtown on Saturday mornings to give myself a really good workout. If you feel up to it – always a provocative phrase which puts the addressee on his mettle – you are very welcome to come with me. You would probably enjoy it as I know you are keen on exercise, as your body splendidly shows; and you might enjoy meeting a few other guys– of our persuasion, of course. And who knows? Something interesting might happen later.”

Kyle was of course only too willing to go along with Steve to his gym. But then he realised that he did not have any kit with him. However, Steve told his young protégé that he would lend him the necessary gear, which in the event turned out to be nothing more than a cock thong to hold his sex-kit in place and a pair of gym shorts.

Kyle had never before been in a place like the gym; he was used to taking showers with his schoolmates after gym class or field games and he was acutely aware that in that school environment he was the one outstanding figure. So he was fully aware that he had an exceptional physique for a lad of his age, not to mention his impressive sexual endowment. But here he was to be the youngest among a group of young men, all of whom were well muscled and sexually well equipped.

And in the changing room as he stripped off his clothes and slipped on his thong and shorts with Steve beside him doing exactly the same, he voiced his fear that he would be out of his depth; he would be the odd man out.

As they entered the gym from the changing room, Kyle saw that the members all exercised bare foot and were, in the main, all but naked. Some were wearing shorts but quite a few were wearing just the same type of skimpy G-string which Steve had handed to him. And so Kyle found himself thrust into the midst of group of muscular young men, all of whom, judging from the bulging thongs they were wearing, were very well endowed sexually.

And so he immediately felt more at ease; he was not going to be the odd man out; he had absolutely had nothing at all to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. In fact Steve and he together made a stunning looking pair as they made their entry into what was clearly, even to the inexperienced Kyle, a red-hot, gay environment.

Kyle was used to the school gym, but here he found himself thrust into a milieu of young guys, all somewhat older and physically more mature than he had hitherto experienced at school, all of whom clearly took pride in their bodies and were more than happy to strut their stuff.

Kyle had never before been in the presence of so much almost naked cock and muscle. Steve was obviously well-known and popular with many of the guys who were there that day and as they walked, in he gave high fives to a couple of guys who paused from their labours to greet him. Kyle was acutely aware that many eyes were on him personally and equally aware that his shorts, or rather what they concealed, seemed to be the main focus of many pairs of eyes.

Kyle was learning quickly that although a good, muscular body is a very attractive attribute and draws admiration from both gay and straight guys alike, what is ultimately of greatest interest to any foot-loose and fancy free, practising gay, is the quality and size of any potential new partner’s cock.

And make no mistake; as Steve and Kyle entered the gym, all eyes focussing on Kyle were all attempting to assess how he would be as a sex partner; what did that skimpy piece of clothing Kyle was wearing cover? And once released from its forced confinement, would what was revealed meet up to the veiled promises which it was already making?

You could almost scent the desire for sex in the air as Steve and Kyle walked in. Quite frankly most of the studs that were there, straining their muscles and dripping with sweat in the desire to improve their bodies, would have immediately stopped what they were doing given half a chance to fuck the young new-comer. Kyle himself had not yet realised the amazing, adrenaline-releasing effect which just looking at him practically naked, as he now was, had on other gay men.

At first sight he was, to any practising gay’s eyes, a highly desirable and fuckable proposition. And make no mistake about it, when a gay man sees another gay man whom he fancies, there is not normally any great reticence before the two get together. Initially, gay male relationships are not based on love, but rather on lust at first sight. And as there are none of the considerations which need to be taken into account in a normal heterosexual, male-female relationship, when two gays, who have just met, fancy each other, then there is no hesitation in getting down to business.

There may be that slight moment of hesitation whilst they decide who is going to do what to whom and where the act is to take place; but once that bridge is crossed, there is no reason to hold back, as the speed at which the relationship between Steve and Kyle had developed is a classic example.

The gym was extremely well equipped and offered its clients more or less the entire range of state-of-the-art, exercising equipment. Steve and Kyle worked out vigorously for about two hours and then stopped towards noon. In the showers, they met up (by chance or by design?) with the two guys whom Steve had earlier greeted personally and it was obvious even to Kyle that the three of them were close friends and had a physical relationship together, over and above a casual friendship.

Steve now introduced Kyle to the two of them by name: Greg and Brett, telling them that Kyle was a new friend. And it was right then in the showers that Kyle first saw the impact he had on other men. Completely naked as they all now were, Greg and Brett did not conceal the admiration they clearly had for Kyle’s endowment. And it was then that Kyle, seeing the way the two of them looked at him, began to realise that he was really might be something special.

He had a marvellously muscular physique for a young man of only eighteen. But now, naked a she was in the showers in the environment of what was clearly a mainly gay gym, the eyes of both Greg and Brett were clearly on Kyle’s magnificent cock and balls, which now shorn of all hair were visible in all their promising glory.

Kyle’s uncontrollable man-meat had decided to behave itself for the moment; and so in the showers with the other three guys, his cock remained soft and saved the lad the embarrassment of pointing an accusatory, but nonetheless inviting, cannon-like boner of a cock at his companions. But there are soft cocks and soft cocks; and Kyle had a piece of man-meat between his legs, which was textbook example of just how attractive, even when soft, a really well-proportioned, cleanly-circumcised penis can be.

Devoid of unattractive pubic hair, Kyle had a cock and ball ensemble that together made a sexual statement the equal of which few men could boast. Not for Kyle that flaccid piece of unattractive wrinkled flesh resembling a deflated, sausage balloon, which was so often the case when a guy’s cock is at rest; but instead a highly attractive, rubbery pecker which was just raring to go.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

It was not that Greg and Brett were unattractive or sexually disadvantaged; indeed quite the contrary, for as Kyle saw they were both muscular young studs with good sized cocks by any standards; but he also realised for the first time, that when it came to man-meat, both Steve and he were in a different class to most other men: a class of their own.

Kyle sensed intuitively that the shower was not to be the end of the day for Steve and him, as he divined from the way that Greg and Brett were looking at him that they clearly wanted to go further than just the casual introduction. And it has to be said that Kyle was not at all against widening his sexual horizon, which, let’s face it, although very limited had nevertheless been pretty intense.

And so he was not at all surprised when Greg suggested that they all get some lunch together; which they did. And once again, he was spared the embarrassment of having no cash of his own Steve who, without a word, picked up the tab for both of them at the place they ate.

CHAPTER 8

So what happened next? Well Greg suggested that they all might like to go back to his place for the afternoon and – as he bluntly put it – get physical together. Kyle was relieved that Steve had said nothing about his very recent introduction to sex and it was obvious that Greg and Brett took him to be like them, a well confirmed and experienced gay stud: someone with whom Steve had had previous encounters.

Surprisingly for a beginner in the gay-sex stakes, Kyle was not at all apprehensive about what might be about to happen that afternoon. He knew from his brief experience with Steve, that he was already totally hooked on anal sex; and so he was, in fact, looking forward to his first group encounter with other men; and now, here he was heading to what promised to be an afternoon of group sex; but not group sex with a nondescript set of partners.

His three companions, Steve, Greg and Brett, were all physically well set-up young men, all somewhat older – but not by much – than him, but all well-equipped with what might be called top quality tools of the trade. He was aware from his internet searches of gay-sex sites that he was heading towards an afternoon which had all the potential to turn into a four-man fuckfest and he had every intention of participating in full in what would probably take place: to do his part in making it a great experience both for himself and the three others.

Steve would have been amazed had he known the way in which his protégé was thinking at that moment; but Kyle’s first encounter with sex had been the greatest liberating step in a life, which had frankly been rather dull and nondescript until Steve took him in hand, paddled his ass hard and then taught him all he really needed to know about the basics of gay sex. Steve would have been amazed had he fully appreciated just how much his totally impromptu, sexual ministrations had changed Kyle’s outlook on life since yesterday.

By introducing Kyle to the delights of gay sex, he had unknowingly liberated the young man from his hitherto shyness; so much so that Kyle was now raring to go and really looking forward to having sex with the two other young guys. In a word, Kyle was already chomping on the proverbial bit as the four of them walked the short distance to Greg’s place. And why should he not have been? He was fully aware that he had a magnificent cock to contribute to the activities.

That afternoon’s activities would all be new to Kyle; but he had every intention of participating fully in whatever the other three proposed. He had no qualms whatsoever about entering into an afternoon session of what he earnestly hoped would be one of intense gay-sex with the three of them; he just knew, come what may, that he would be able to give just as well as he could take.

And it is safe to assume, that having seen just how well equipped their new young companion was, both Greg and Brett were just as eager to experience Kyle’s amazing fuck-stick in action as he himself was to have sex with them. So all augured well for an afternoon of really intense anal copulation; all four of them knew what was on the table once they got to Greg’s place.

Greg lived within walking distance of the place the gym, in a third floor walk-up place which turned out to be quite spacious. “Make yourselves comfortable” he said as they entered what turned out to be a large living room. And as if to show what he meant by comfortable, he himself immediately started to strip off his own clothes.

If he had wondered, given that Kyle was the youngest of the four, that he might be embarrassed by the direct nature of what was about to take place, he he was sadly mistaken. Along with the others, Kyle swiftly shed his clothes and stood there naked in all his young splendour. And as if to confirm its willingly active role in what was to happen, his cock had already pulled itself to attention and was now holding itself at a steep angle to his stomach in obvious, eager anticipation of the part it intended to play in what was to come.

Notwithstanding the fact the Greg and Brett had seen their young new companion naked in the showers at the gym, they were both clearly gob-smacked by the sheer magnificence of what they now saw revealed before them with its full, rock-hard potential ready to be realised, pointing more or less directly at them.

Ready for action as it now clearly was, if ever a man’s key appendage was worthy of the title, fuck-stick, then this was it; what Kyle was now displaying to the other three was an absolutely definitive, massively erect, dead-straight cock; rock-hard and ready to fuck and with a beautifully defined head, raring to stretch any anal sphincter which came its way; Kyle was just indescribably sexually attractive.

As he looked at Kyle standing there, Steve too also marvelled at the confident way that the shrinking violet of a lad he had introduced to the undoubted joys of gay sex only yesterday, had suddenly blossomed into such a sexually-desirable hunk of prime young muscle-cock, clearly ready to go.

He had been sure from the word go in his school office that Kyle was gay; but the transformation which had occurred in Kyle in such a brief space of time and his obvious confidence in what Steve alone knew to be a totally new type of occasion for him, was little short of extraordinary. But Steve was now curious to see how Kyle would hold up when it came to participating in the gymnastic antics which were an inevitable part of group sex.

He knew from last night’s experience in bed with Kyle what tremendous cock power the lad had and he had no qualms at all about Kyle’s capabilities to deliver a really rough fuck; but a one-on-one encounter was quite different to four, horny and randy guys going at it together. How would Kyle fare when push came to shove in a randy foursome?

As they were in Greg’s apartment, it was he who took charge of the proceedings and went immediately to a cupboard from which he produced a large box of Imperial Size Trojan condoms and several tubes of lubricant. He handed a condom to each of the guys and motioned to Kyle to roll the rubber onto his expectantly waiting cock.

Then he said: “Well guys I guess we are ready and so I suggest that as we have the new boy on the bloc with us, in the form of Steve’s new, young friend, Kyle, here with us today for the first time, that we three introduce ourselves to him in the traditional way we usually do when we welcome a newcomer to our group and that we then allow him to do the same for us. Then with the introduction formalities out of the way we can all relax and enjoy each other’s talents for the rest of the afternoon.”

Of course, Kyle had not the slightest idea of what the so-called traditional way of introduction involved, but he was soon to find out. But it has to be said that he was totally un-phased by what then happened as he conducted himself as if gay-sex had always been was part and parcel of his daily life.

Greg turned to Steve and said: “Steve as you are the one to have brought Kyle with you here today, perhaps you would do us the honour of introducing your young friend to us by initiating our traditional greeting procedure for a newcomer.”

Steve went up to Kyle and led him to a table onto which he gently pushed him flat on his back. Then he took Kyle legs and pulled him bodily so that his ass was more or less on the edge of the table, before going round to the other side and pulling Kyle’s legs back over his body. Kyle found himself flat on his back, with his legs held fast by Steve, bent across his body.

His ass and expectant anus were more or less on the edge of the table offering easy access to any cock in the vicinity. Greg then approached the recumbent Kyle, telling him to hold his own kit against his stomach leaving free access to his anus, the all important port of entry. He then applied a generous amount of lubricant to Kyle’s hole and to his own rubber-clad erection before pushing his fuck-stick deep into Kyle’s anus.

Simultaneously, Steve pulled off the condom he was wearing, thrust his own naked cock into Kyle’s mouth, thereby allowing the lad to suck him off whilst Greg fucked him. Once Greg felt Kyle’s anal sphincter relax, he very smoothly gave him the full length of his hard erection and then paused for a few seconds before giving him five or six long and powerful strokes of his cock.

He did not attempt to bring either himself or Kyle to orgasm, but merely allowed him to experience and enjoy the feel of his new partner’s man-meat inside of him. He and Steve then withdrew their cocks from Kyle: he from Kyle’s ass and Steve from his mouth.

Kyle was beside himself with pleasure as he now saw what the so-called traditional welcome involved. He sensed he was to experience in quick succession the cocks of his three companions both in his mouth and anus before the beginning of what he imagined was to be an afternoon of intense group sex.

And he was not disappointed as Greg now replaced Steve and thrust his cock into Kyle’s mouth whilst Brett did Kyle’s anus the honours with his cock. Finally, Steve thrust his cock with which Kyle was already intimately familiar, into his anus and gave him his six long and firm strokes of welcome to the group whilst Brett allowed Kyle to suck his cock.

Kyle then thought that his welcome to the group was complete but he was so very wrong, for he then saw that the three of them required him to do exactly the same to them as they had just done to him. And so one by one they each offered the young lad their own asses and allowed him to give each of them a six stroke reaming with his magnificent fuck-stick. Finally to complete the welcoming ritual, each of them then knelt in turn in front of Kyle and allowed him to give them a token face-fuck.

With the introductions now over, the atmosphere became totally relaxed as the four young men settled down an afternoon of intense sex. Kyle, the newcomer, was guided into what his part was to be by the three others, who, as he quickly saw, were obviously regular sexual communicants. For Kyle’s first experience of group sex, Steve began by thrusting his cock into Greg’s anus.

Then Kyle was motioned to thrust his own tool into Steve’s hole; Brett then followed suit, so that the four of them were then linked together, with Greg at the head of the line, his own rampant cock being the only one not actually engaged with one of his partners; so Steve was inside Greg, Kyle inside Steve and Brett inside Kyle, with Brett’s rearguard anus being, for the moment un-penetrated.

Greg coordinated what happened next. “OK guys, on the count of three let’s get to it and fuck and I want you to try to coordinate each stroke of your cock so that you all withdraw together and then thrust yourselves back in one movement together. Try to make each stroke of your cock as long and powerful, as possible so that we all manage to cum more or less together.”

And so the four of them, joined together ass to cock, began to fuck each other, whilst Greg as head of the pack and whose cock was therefore free, simultaneously jerked himself off in time with the others. For Kyle it was a totally new experience, being fucked himself and simultaneously fucking the guy in front of him.

When they all reached climax and experienced simultaneous orgasms as Greg had planned, it was, for Kyle a truly great, revelatory moment in his still new sex life. And then, after a moment’s pause, with all of them still joined together ass to cock, Greg pulled his own ass free of Steve cock, went to the end of the line and thrust himself full length into Brett’s hitherto untouched anus; then the four of them repeated the whole ritual.

Not until all four of them had experienced the front and rear positions did they all finally collapse into a joyous but sweaty heap. What was quite amazing for Kyle was the fact that in spite of four successive bouts of vigorous copulation, all four of them managed to maintain rock-hard boners throughout, and each time as they reached the much desired climactic orgasm, they all still produced sizeable emissions of cum.

But a few minutes later, after they had all cooled down somewhat the sex drive and the desire to fuck drove them on yet again. And as fresh as daisies, in spite of their recent monumental, four-man tour-de-force of gay anal copulation, they now fucked each other, man-to-man, more or less to a stand-still, with the same vigour. So Kyle was able to fuck and suck the other three and be fucked and sucked back several times by each of them in turn, before they finally stopped for a well-deserved pause.

But what a powerful motivating force sex is; that afternoon the four of them, had just wanted to fuck each other silly; and that is exactly what they did. In a word, the four young studs fucked and sucked each other until they more or less dropped.

Greg went into the kitchen and came back with several cans of cold beer, which they all appreciated. He then said: “Fucking is a truly great pastime; but why does it have to be such fucking hard-work, not to make a pun?” At which they all laughed.

Things had more or less wound down when Greg suddenly said; “Guys, what you say to giving Kyle, our new recruit, a flying-fuck as a send-off before we call it a day.”

Kyle had no idea what they had in mind but he soon saw what was to happen to him as Brett and Mike told Kyle to put his arms around their shoulders. Greg then picked up Kyle’s legs and told him to wrap them around his waist; then in that semi-suspended position, Kyle felt is ass penetrated for the last time that afternoon as Greg thrust his boner deep into his anus and proceeded to give him what was to be the farewell fuck of the day.

Kyle was beside himself with pleasure that the three of them had decided to give him such a marvellous send off to end his first group-sex, man-to-man session with the three of them. And the fact that Greg had referred to him as our new recruit had not escaped him either. Greg and Kyle each finally shot their last loads of the day – well of that afternoon, anyway – and Steve and Kyle finally left with Kyle mentally in a totally new world.

He knew that he had finally arrived; after a great deal of soul searching, Steve Shanit’s teach-in had been a great success. It had completely changed Kyle’s outlook on life. Thanks to Steve, he had finally thrown off any doubts he still had about his own sexuality. He now accepted the fact that he was undoubtedly gay, and moreover, again due to Steve’s tutelage, he had become, more or less overnight, an actively practising homosexual.

As Steve drove them back to his place, Kyle sat there in his seat in a hazy state of euphoric contemplation; he could hardly believe his good luck; he had both fucked and been fucked he knew not how many times; but he knew he had enjoyed every minute of the last two days.

CHAPTER 9

But as they arrived at Steve’s apartment block, the reality hit Kyle; he suddenly realised that he had not returned home from school on Friday evening and here it was Saturday evening. A great deal of water had flowed under the bridge in that short space of time and Kyle knew that he was a different young man to the one who had gone off to school that fateful Friday morning and who would now have to confront his mother and stepfather, whenever that might be.

“Steve, I think I ought to get going and go home as my parents have no idea where I am – not that they much care, given the relationship we have together. But nevertheless I think I need to put in an appearance.”

Steve however, had other ideas as he clearly did not what to let Kyle go. And so they went into his apartment and Steve opened some beer. He then said: “Kyle, I don’t know of you realise it, but you truly are something else. Both Greg and Brett could not get enough of you this afternoon and I don’t know if you noticed it, but when we were working out together in the gym this morning all eyes were on you”.

“You have a sort of magnetic quality about you, which frankly given your physique and and sexual endowments is not at all surprising. Kyle, I kid you not when I tell you that you could have any guy you want. Anyway Kyle, to cut to the chase, before you leave to go back home, I would really like to polish your knob for you just once more to bring our two day, gay sex course to a conclusion.”

And that is how Kyle and Steve again finished up in Steve’s bed. Steve had wanted, as he had said, to polish Kyle’s knob again. But as Kyle found out, he wanted Kyle more or less to face-fuck him in a vigorous blow-job, an act to which Kyle had no objection. But once his cock was again hard and he had shot his nth load of the day into Steve’s throat, he himself was then taken with the desire to fuck his partner yet again.

And so he rolled Steve over onto his back, knelt in front of him, pulled his legs over his shoulders and proceeded to give Steve’s hole yet another hammering, And then of course as so frequently happens when guys start to fuck, both young men found that their sexual drive had again taken over and that they just could not stop.

And so in spite of Kyle’s best intentions to leave and go home, they went on fucking and sucking each other until, utterly exhausted by the sheer physical effort, they again fell asleep.

Sunday morning dawned and Kyle was again the first to waken. He showered quickly and was pulling on his clothes just as Steve woke up. “Morning Steve; I think I need to get on my way and go home and try to explain why I have been away for two nights. I really don’t know what I am going to say to my mother and my stepfather by way of an explanation; so if you have any suggestions I shall be grateful to hear them.”

Steve looked at his young lover, for that is now how he thought of Kyle, reflected for a few moments and said: “Kyle, you have just been through a two day period which has totally changed your outlook on life. We came together because I felt I had to punish you for your bad behaviour; but then one thing led to another; and well, you know what happened.”

“You now have to face the fact that you are a gay young man and aged eighteen as you now are, you are not committing any crime by being gay and having sex with other men. I think you now have to bite the bullet and tell your parents that you have long known that you were gay and that these last two days you have confirmed that fact and are now a practising homosexual. You may as well tell them now, as one way or another they will find out eventually.”

“Either they accept it or they don’t; but that is something both you and they have to face up to either now or later; and in my view, I think that you will do better to face up to it now. It won’t be easy; it never is; but please do not tell them that you have been having sex with me, one of your teachers at school. If that ever gets out, then my career as a school teacher is over and I might well finish up in gaol.”

Kyle listened intently to this advice: “Steve, I would never ever even think of pushing you under a bus after all you have just done for me. It was you that showed me the light; I was a willing party to what we did together and I shall be forever grateful to you for helping me find my true self. And you know what? I think you a right. I shall tell them the whole story without naming names.”

“I know that I shall feel a lot better in myself now that I have acknowledged and openly declared what I am and the life I intend to lead. I realise that no words are going to change me; I am what I am and either they accept me as such or they don’t. But just let me tell you in view of the unhappy home life I have had since I was a small child, whatever the outcome, I shall not stay with them much longer”

“I am eighteen years old and am now legally my own man and so I shall do exactly as I want. To be quite clear, I intend to get out of the house forever as soon as I possibly can. My stepfather has made my life a misery and as I have already told you, I have had more than enough.”

To be continued as Episode 4

Published 
Written by jasonland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors