Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The bus station

24
6 Comments 6
12.2k Views 12.2k
925 words 925 words
When I was eighteen, I asked a few drunken men to show me their cock and mostly got told to fuck off. Then I started hanging around the men’s restrooms in the bus station downtown. I used to go into stalls and read messages written on the walls. I saw one where a man had written to wait outside the restroom around one o’clock on weekdays and he would be there wearing brown slacks and a shirt and tie.

I figured he would be quite old because no one young would dress that way. Anyway I left school around lunch time and caught a bus into town.

My heart was pounding and my cock was rock hard at the thought of finally getting my first cock.

I got there a couple of minutes early and had a quick look to see if anyone fitting the description was around. Then I stood outside the restroom door looking around for a man in brown pants. Plenty guys went in and out of the restroom, some of them giving me a good look over and some even going passed me a few times.

After about twenty minutes I figured he wasn’t going to show so I was considering going into the restroom to jack-off while reading the messages on the stall walls. Then a man spoke to me asking, “Are you waiting on someone to come out?”
 
I turned and saw a man in a shirt, tie and brown slacks holding a brown briefcase. He looked old, maybe around sixtyish. He had some hair around the sides of his head but was bald on top. He had a big belly that hung over his belt. I didn’t care because I really liked the thought of an older man using me.
 
Anyway I said, “No,” to him.
 
He looked me up and down and asked, “Well what are you doing here?”
 
All I could think to say was, “I’m waiting for you?”

He smiled, leaned toward me and whispered, “What do you want to do?”

My mouth was dry and my heart was racing by this time and I said quietly, “Anything you want.”

Then he smiled at me and said, “Follow me.” He walked up the ramps towards the parking area and walked over to a big creamy colored car. He got in on the driver’s side and then reached across and opened the passenger door for me.

When I got in he was rubbing his cock through the material of his slacks and looking at me. And then he asked, “Have you ever done anything before? And how old are you?”
 
With my eyes glued to the bulge in his slacks, I said, “no.”

He looked around the car like he was making sure that we were alone and then he give us room, he scooted the all the way back and the raised the steering wheel to its highest position.

As I stared he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

Raising his ass he pulled his slacks and jockey shorts down to his ankles.

It was rock hard and pointed straight in the air. "Oh god," I gasped when I saw his beautiful cock. It was even better than I’d hoped, over seven inches long and very thick with well-proportioned purple head that glistened with pre-cum and a maze of thick veins that begged to be traced by my hungry tongue. Slowly my hand reached out and I wrapped my fingers around his hard cock. It felt huge in my hand, thick and long, pulsing with blood. I ran my finger over the tip of his head and then down the side.

He quietly groaned, “Mmm,” as his cock pulsing in my fingers.

Then he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me down to his cock. I didn’t need told… I opened my mouth and engulfed as much of his cock as I could. I’d watched porn before so I kind of knew what to do. I tightened my lips around his shaft and started bobbing my head… moving my mouth up and down his thick shaft.

Before long he grabbed the sides of my head and started working his hips as he fucked my mouth. Within minutes he had pushed my head down so far that the head was ramming the back of my throat and his balls bouncing off my chin.

"Oh shit, here it is. I'm cumming… Ohhh God I’m cumming,” he scratched, but it was more of announcement than a warning. He erupted against the back of my throat, several bursts of cum flowing in quick succession in my mouth. I almost chocked on the first blast, but quickly adjusted my throat muscles to claim the remainder more easily. I wolfed it down, slurping as much cum as his balls could offer. It had an acrid peppery taste and it kind of burned my tongue. I’d eaten my own cum before and wasn’t really surprised by the taste.
 
I kept sucking until he pulled his cock out, buckled, buttoned and zipped up. Then he said, “I’ll be back the same time tomorrow.”

Ecstatic about what I’d just did, I opened the car door and got out, but I didn’t go home. Thinking about the hole that I’d seen connecting the two stalls and suddenly realizing what it was for, I headed back down the ramps to the restroom.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments