Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Job

"A straight man finds an unexpected way to make much-needed money."

16
6 Comments 6
22.3k Views 22.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
Ricky had two things going for him in his life:his huge cock and his ability to last longer fucking than most males. After losing his construction job and going through a costly divorce from his ex-wife Mary, he also needed money and he needed it fast. And then, when things began to look their bleakest, he stumbled upon a way to earn the money he so desperately needed. Only problem was he’d be required to do something he never dreamed of doing and swore he would never ever do.

But, as the old saying goes, beggars can’t be choosers.

And Ricky was most definitely in a begging state.

Ricky found the ad in the spam folder of his e-mail while he was checking to see if he had gotten any responses to all the resumes he had sent out. He wasn’t surprised that he didn’t see any in his inbox, at least not positive ones, so he checked the spam folder to see if any happened to end up in there. There were none, though there was one with the subject line: “Looking for a way to earn some quick money?” Curious, he clicked on the e-mail and wound up with the shock of his life. The e-mail told of a “job opportunity” where a person--a man--could “earn” a grand for a few hours “work.” Ricky wondered like anyone would what kind of “job” could pay that kind of money for only a few hours work? He read further and saw two words no “straight” man wants to see or hear:

Gay porn.

Of course, being the strong heterosexual man that he was, his first reaction was to click off the e-mail and delete the damn thing altogether. Regardless of how much he needed the money, and he, of course, really needed the money, he knew there was no way in hell that he would do such a “gay” thing!

Ever!

***

About a couple weeks after he first read the e-mail, Ricky found himself standing in the warehouse where the gay porno was being shot. He had a meeting with the producers of the film some days ago after he received an eviction notice saying that, if he didn’t cough up the rent soon, he would be kicked out of his apartment. So Ricky swallowed his pride, called the number listed in the e-mail and scheduled a quick meeting. Really, the only thing the producers wanted to know was if he had ever done gay porn--or porn in general--before, if he was disease free and, most of all, how big his cock was and how long he could hold out while having sex. Ricky was at first taken aback at the abruptness of their questions, but, given the business that they were in, he couldn’t say he was completely surprised. What was most humiliating for him, however, was when they actually asked to see his dick, which he felt obliged to stand up and show them. He had never shown his dick to another man before, but his humiliation admittedly subsided when the producers seem genuinely impressed by the length and girth of his member.

Unsurprisingly, Ricky considered backing out several times, especially when he was sitting in the doctor’s office getting checked out to see if he was HIV-positive and if he had other STDs. In a weird way, he was kind of hoping that maybe he would test positive for crabs or something that could be treated with a shot of penicillin so that he would have an excuse to back out of doing this damned gay porn movie. However, as even he expected, his tests all came back clean as a whistle. The producers informed him they wanted to be extra careful and make sure he was in fact disease free because apparently this movie would be shot “bareback,” which meant that no condoms would be used.

Great, thought Ricky when they told him this bit of information. Just great!

As he was standing around waiting for the crew to set up his scene, this man came walking towards him. The man was Hispanic-looking with a shaved head and a muscular build. It was obvious he worked out on a regular basis compared to Ricky who got his muscles doing construction all these years, though his muscles were beginning to atrophy since he hadn’t been working in a while. The man reached out with his hand and Ricky shook it.

“Hey, man,” he said while shaking his hand, “I’m Johnny. I’ll be working with you today.”

“Hey, Johnny,” Ricky replied rather tersely. “I’m Ricky.”

“Hey, Ricky,” Johnny said, nodding.

Ricky was informed by the director earlier that he would be “working” with Johnny Rod--he assumed that wasn’t his “Christian” name--who, according to the director, was a pretty “big” name in the gay porn business. In a strange way, Ricky felt weirdly honored that he would paired up with someone of his status for his very first--and last, if he had anything to say about it--gay porn scene.

“I understand this is your first film?” Johnny asked in a polite tone.

“Uh-hum,” Ricky replied, giving a quick nod of his head.

“Are you nervous?”

Ricky managed a slight chuckle. “Is it that obvious?”

“Hey, man, don’t worry about it.” He tapped him on the shoulder. “I was nervous doing my first scene too. But, trust me, you get used to it.”

“Well,” Ricky began, “this is going to be my one and only scene. I’m only doing this because I really need the money.” Then he added with more bite than he intended, “Trust me, man, I’m not gay!”

Johnny raised up his hands and shook his head. “Hey, man, I’m not gay either. In fact,” he pointed off to the side, “my girlfriend’s sitting right over there.”

Ricky looked over to where Johnny was pointing and saw a bored-looking attractive redhead sitting over in the corner reading a fashion magazine. He nodded his approval and said, “Nice.” He looked back at Johnny who had a proud grin on his face. “And she doesn’t mind you doing this?”

He shook his head. “Nope, not at all. I’ve done so many of these movies by now that I don’t think it even fazes her anymore. She just looks at it the way I do, it’s a job.”

“There are other jobs, you know.”

“If that’s true, then why are you here?”

Johnny had him there. Chances are he wouldn’t be here if he could’ve found another damned job. After an awkward pause between the two men, Johnny then asked him, “So how do you want to do this?”

Ricky gave him a funny look. “What do you mean?”

“I mean do you want to fuck me first or would you like to fuck me first?”

“I . . . uh . . .” Ricky stammered, not knowing exactly how to respond.

Sensing his uneasiness, Johnny gave him a quick pat on the shoulder and told him, “I’ll tell you what. Since this is your first time, I’ll let you do me first. Okay?”

Ricky, still not knowing how to respond, simply nodded and said, “O-okay.”

“Good.” He gave him a quick wave. “I’ll see you in a few.”

Ricky nodded again and gave him a quick wave back.

The scene was this: Ricky and Johnny would play rival boxers who would start out in the makeshift boxing ring the crew had set up rather helter-skelter in the middle of the warehouse. They would, of course, start out boxing each other--or at least pretending to--and then the action would begin. When the director yelled “Action!” and the camera began to roll, Ricky and Johnny started bobbing around the boxing ring while throwing light punches at each other, the cameraman following them around, being careful to stay out of their way as much as possible. There was no dialog between them, not that they really needed any, and then all of a sudden Johnny stopping “boxing” and tore off his boxing gloves. Without saying a word, he stepped over to Ricky and wrapped his arms around him drawing him close to him. Ricky was startled, although he couldn’t understand why he would be given the situation.

While staring straight into Ricky’s eyes, Johnny drew his head forward and planted a long deep kiss on Ricky’s lips. Again, Ricky was startled as he had never kissed another man before in his life nor had he even considered it. For a moment, he just stood there limply and kept his eyes wide open while Ricky was kissing him and shoving his tongue right into his mouth. Then he let out a yelp when Johnny reached down and grabbed Ricky’s ass with both hands. Per the director’s request, they were wearing no underwear underneath the boxing shorts they were wearing. Ricky could feel his still-limp cock rubbing against Johnny’s growing erection, which made Ricky question just how “straight” he really was and that he only did gay porn for a paycheck as he had informed him during their conversation.

Johnny, ignoring Ricky’s noticeable uneasiness, reached into the front of Ricky’s shorts with his right hand and cupped his cock and balls and started massaging them. He still was unable to get hard, and the feeling of Johnny’s rough man hands wasn’t helping to arouse him any. Again ignoring Ricky’s apparent anxiety, Johnny pulled back away from him and pulled down his boxing shorts. His erection popped out like a snake getting ready to strike. Ricky stared down at his cock and was actually quite impressed with the sight of it. It was about an inch or two longer than his own and was uncircumcised. He must’ve been standing there gawking at his cock for longer than he thought because Johnny reached out and grabbed his hand and made him touch his cock.

This was, of course, Ricky’s first time touching another man’s penis. It felt a lot like his own. He stroked it a little at first, not knowing what else to do with it, then Johnny reached out and grabbed his shoulder and pushed him down to his knees.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

Ricky found himself staring straight at Johnny’s throbbing prick.

Growing impatient, Johnny glared down at him and said, “Go on, lick it!”

Ricky glanced up at him and then looked back at his cock that he was still holding in his hand. He stuck out his tongue and timidly twirled his tongue around the thick purplish head. Johnny placed his left hand behind Ricky’s head and tried to shove his cock into his mouth, but he could only manage to get the very tip into his mouth. Frustrated, Johnny grabbed Ricky by the shoulders and made him stand up. Johnny dropped down to his knees and yanked Ricky’s shorts down to his ankles with both hands, exposing his manhood to everyone in the warehouse (not to mention, of course, all those who would be watching the video). Of course, that fact alone didn’t help alleviate his anxiousness any, as was evident by his limp dick. Johnny wasted no time grabbing Ricky’s cock and glared back up at him.

“Let me show you how it’s done!” he said to Ricky, tightly gripping his still-flaccid penis.

Johnny opened his mouth wide and swallowed Ricky’s cock all the way down to its base, his nose buried in his pubic hair and his chin planted on his balls. Johnny started bobbing his head up and down on Ricky’s prick to try to get it hard. It took some doing, but Ricky did eventually get hard inside Johnny’s warm wet mouth. No newbie could resist Johnny’s oral charms!

Ricky let out an involuntary moan at the feeling of another man sucking him off. He had to admit, Johnny really seemed to know precisely what he was doing! Even his frigid ex-wife Mary didn’t suck him off this good. Hell, she rarely ever sucked him off to begin with!

Johnny briefly took his mouth off Ricky’s erect member and sucked his balls into his mouth while he stroked him. He popped his prick back into his mouth and blew him some more while he tugged on his ball sack, the cameraman filming all the action as he was paid to do.

After a few minutes, Johnny abruptly removed his mouth from off Ricky’s cock and stood up. This time, without being coaxed, Ricky got back down on his knees and, without hesitation, gobbled up Johnny’s still-erect cock. Ricky was surprised to discover that he didn’t feel revolted sucking another man’s cock. In fact, he found the experience rather pleasurable even when Johnny grabbed the top of his head and started thrusting his dick in and out of his mouth, his balls making a smacking sound each time they slapped against his chin. Ricky didn’t even feel the need to gag as he felt Johnny’s engorged cock-head hitting the back of his throat.

After a few minutes of sucking him off, Johnny abruptly took his dick out of his mouth and allowed Ricky to stand back up. Johnny took his shorts all the way off and got down on all-fours. Ricky, too, kicked off his shorts and got down on his knees behind Johnny. He lowered his head and spit on his asshole a few times to get it lubed up for him to penetrate. While gripping his thigh with one hand, he aimed the tip of his still-hard cock directly at Johnny’s puckered asshole. He started pushing himself into Johnny’s ass and groaned pleasurably at the feeling.

“Oh, man,” Ricky groaned. “You’re so tight!”

Johnny groaned himself as Ricky kept shoving himself deeper and deeper into his rectum until he was buried all the way inside of him balls-deep. He began thrusting himself in and out of Johnny’s tight ass, slowly at first, and then he gradually picked up the pace as the cameraman zoomed in for a close-up of Ricky’s prick sliding in and out of Johnny’s asshole like he’s done on countless other gay porn shoots before.

“Oh yeah, man,” Johnny groaned as he fucked himself on his co-star’s rigid tool. “Fuck me, man. That’s it. Fuck me!”

Ricky gripped Johnny’s thighs so tight the skin was turning color. Ricky never would have dreamt in a thousand years he would be doing this to another man either for money nor for any other reason, not even if his very own life depended on it. Or, apparently, that’s what he thought. It is amazing what a man would be willing to do if his back’s up against a wall either figuratively or, in Ricky’s case now, literally!

As Ricky kept pummeling Johnny’s ass with his long hard cock, the director was watching all the action on the monitor as he had done on all the other gay pornos he had directed these past couple of years. It never ceased to amaze him the stamina of these men. That’s why you generally saw the same five or six guys in every porno since there weren’t too many men out there who could take a pummeling like this for this long at one time be they gay or straight. But he was still taken aback when Ricky bent down and, seemingly on impulse, licked the back of Johnny’s bald head while the cameraman zoomed in for a close-up. This drew a smile from the rather jaded director’s face.

After several minutes of Ricky pounding Johnny’s ass mercilessly with his prick, he all of a sudden threw his head back, closed his eyes and cried out, “Oh, fuck, I’m gonna come! I’m gonna come!”

He abruptly yanked his cock out of Johnny’s ass and stood up while he frantically jerked himself off. Johnny quickly sat up on his knees and opened his mouth as he positioned his face under the flushed head of Ricky’s cock. Finally, it was money shot time as pearly white semen flew out in waves out of Ricky’s cock-hole and drenched Johnny’s lips, tongue and chin. As Ricky was still coming, he licked around his mouth, lapping up the come and swallowing it.

When Ricky’s powerful orgasm finally subsided, he wondered whether or not the shoot was over. He didn’t have to wait long to find out, however, as Johnny stood up and grabbed him by his hips. He swung him around and pushed him up against the ropes. He leaned up against Ricky’s sweaty back, his still-aroused cock brushing up against Ricky’s buttocks. Johnny leaned in to Ricky’s ear and said in a half-whisper, “Now it’s my turn!”

With those words, Johnny got back down on his knees and, after prying Ricky’s ass cheeks apart with his fingers, he stuck his tongue up into his asshole, causing Ricky to yelp out in surprise. His yelps quickly turned into moans as he felt Johnny’s tongue swirling round and around his sensitive asshole to lube it up enough for him to penetrate. He groaned out louder when he felt the very tip of Johnny’s elongated tongue start to push past his anal entrance and twirl around inside of there.

While he was being rimmed out by her boyfriend, Ricky happened to glance over at his girlfriend and noticed how she appeared to be dozing off as if she were bored. He almost laughed thinking how his ex-wife Mary would have gotten so upset by now watching him getting his ass ate out by another man she would have been raising a ruckus trying to do everything she could so to stop the shoot. Ricky couldn’t decide if Johnny was either lucky or if there was something really disturbing about this relationship. Of course, he had other things to focus his mind on at the moment as Johnny abruptly removed his mouth and tongue from off his anus and stood back up. He pried Ricky’s ass apart with one hand while he aimed the swollen head of his cock directly at Ricky’s asshole with the other. He leaned his head in closer to Ricky again and said as more of a statement than a question, “Are you ready?”

Ricky barely nodded his head as Johnny began to shove his big uncircumcised cock into his virgin shit-hole. Once he pushed his cock inside of him past the head, Johnny gripped Ricky by his thighs and drove himself further and further up his colon. Ricky bit into his bottom lip as he grunted and groaned at the immense feeling of being penetrated by another man, especially one as incredibly well-hung as Johnny.

“Oh, shit, man,” Johnny said. “You are a virgin, aren’t you?”

Ricky’s response was a loud grunt as he kept feeling Johnny’s cock plunge his dick into him balls-deep as he’d done with him when they had fucked doggie-style just moment before. His sphincter muscles enclosed tightly around his rigid cock, causing Johnny to cry out, “Man, you’re really fucking tight!” Then he added, “Just how I like it!”

Ricky wasn’t sure if he really meant that, seeing as how he had a girlfriend and all, or if he was just playing up to the camera for the viewer‘s masturbating benefit. Either way, he figured it didn’t really matter since this was most definitely going to be his first and only gay porn film, as he had vigorously informed Johnny during their conversation earlier.

Virgin or not, Johnny began ramming himself in and out of Ricky’s tender asshole, causing him to cry out with each and every thrust of his pelvis. Johnny grabbed hold of Ricky’s thighs as tightly as he had done when he was ass-fucking him as he pumped his huge prick in and out of his ass, his balls making a loud smacking sound each time they struck his ass cheeks.

Ricky soon felt Johnny’s sweaty chest leaning against his just-as-sweaty back. He slid his tongue into Ricky’s ear as his hands moved down his own chest to his crotch. He moved his fingers through Ricky’s damp public hair over his flaccid penis to his balls. He grabbed and tugged on Ricky’s balls with his fingers as he kept ass-fucking him.

After several minutes of being reamed out by Johnny, he abruptly took his cock out of his ass and cried out as Ricky did, “Oh, fuck, man, I’m gonna come! I’m gonna come!”

With that, Ricky quickly got down on his knees like Johnny had done when he was getting ready to come and rather apprehensively held his face under the flushed head of Johnny’s cock. He held his eyes shut tight as he felt wave after wave of Johnny’s hot spunk striking his face. When the final drop of jizz had flowed out of Johnny’s cock-head, the director clapped his hands and yelled, “Cut!”

Published 
Written by maskedvoyeur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments