Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Point - Chapter 12

"Mark and Zach each have a very enjoyable team celebration."

4
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final chapter of "The Point". Well, it is at least the final chapter of Season One. I have some ideas for a second season with some new teammates, new back-stories, and, of course, new sexual adventures. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I love to hear feedback from you all so please send me a message if you would like to read more."

Coach had barely turned around and the couples were all going at it. Chris and Jamar were aggressive, Devon and D.J. were deliberate, and Lee and Trey were subtle and romantic.

Mark had his head on a swivel as he was soaking up everything going on around him. There was the interaction of the couples and the individuals who were slowly peeling off their clothes and getting ready for their moment to pounce. Mark quickly took off his clothes and stripped down to just his jockstrap.

Chris and Jamar were hard to miss. Tiny Chris was all business and his usual vocal self. He was giving Jamar the business and calling him everything except his name. Very quickly, he had Jamar stripped down naked and on all-fours on the bench. He had Jamar begging for his cock as he slapped his ass aggressively.

When he finally gave Jamar what he had been begging for, Jamar’s usually deep, manly voice went up several octaves. There was this giant, Jamar, with his ass high in the air and his head down, taking this little guy’s cock. He was groaning this high-pitched squeal with every thrust and answering back to Chris’s taunts very subserviently. It was quite a sight to behold, especially if you were at an angle to witness Jamar’s giant cock and balls swinging away as limp as could be. Mark thought to himself that it sounded like Michael Jackson was taking it up the ass.

In the meantime, Lee and Trey were in the corner mostly just making out. Each had their jersey off, but they were clearly taking it slow and enjoying themselves. It was rather sweet if you are into that sort of thing.

As much as Mark enjoyed the sights and sounds of Chris and Jamar, D.J. and Devon were the two that he was really interested in. The two had stripped down naked and were sitting on the bench beside each other. They would take turns either sucking or stroking each other's cock, clearly waiting on a fresh partner or partners to add to the mix.

As much as Mark wanted to jump right in. There was no way that he could handle D.J. right off of the bat. If he went that big at first, he would surely be too sore to continue. This was the first time that he got a good look at D.J.’s cock fully erect. It was just as impressive as Mark thought that it would be. He could see clearly that he would be able to fit both of his hands around it and still have the head exposed. He knew that he would struggle with the length, but the thickness didn’t seem too unachievable. The head was long and pointed which should make entry a bit smoother.

As Mark scanned the room for his first target, there was Maxi. He was standing in the corner alone. He had already stripped down naked and was slowly stroking his already hard cock. He was the perfect first partner. In this treasure-trove of large cocks, Maxi at seven inches long and of average thickness was one of the smaller ones.

Mark walked up to Maxi and very quickly had his undivided attention. He placed his hand on Maxi’s chest and asked him, “So, do you want to have some fun Maxi?”

Maxi answered confidently, “I would like that very much.”

Mark slowly lowered himself and slid his hand down Maxi’s body as he went. He grabbed Maxi’s cock and wrapped his lips around the head. As he did, he could hear every bit of air escape from Maxi’s lungs. As he continued on, he could hear a deep, low sigh and he knew that Maxi was not going to last long in this outing.

Mark stood back up and stared Maxi down. He leaned in with their lips just touching and said, “So, you like my ass, huh? Should we see if my ass likes you?”

Maxi was trembling with either nervousness, excitement, or a combination of all. He mumbled, “Yes, I think that we should see about that.”

Mark walked over to the end of the bench near his locker which was unoccupied. He got on all-fours across the bench and offered his ass to Maxi. Maxi was fumbling with a bottle of lube. He slowly lubed up his cock and made a swipe with his finger against Mark’s waiting hole.

Mark was a bit nervous about Maxi. He had previously feared that he might be quite aggressive. He was a bit reassured that in this group situation that he wouldn’t get too intense. But to Mark’s surprise, he was rather considerate. As he slowly drove his cock in, he gave Mark time to adjust. It was actually a rather nice experience and Mark was enjoying himself.

As Mark looked up, he noticed that Luke was staring them down. Much like Maxi before him, he was standing alone waiting for an opportunity. He was already the next target on Mark’s list and he didn’t think that the two boys would mind sharing a bit. He gestured Luke over. Luke walked up to Mark and presented his cock to Mark’s eager mouth.

Luke’s cock was pretty long, probably eight inches at least. It was fairly narrow, though. The thing about it that really stood out was the giant head. It was a total mushroom-head cock. Mark grabbed onto the base, which was completely rigid. As he took the head into his mouth he was amazed by how soft and spongy it was.

In the meantime, Maxi was still doing work on the back-end. Mark was having all of the fun that he could handle. He was sensing that Maxi wasn’t too far off, but he wasn’t willing to just rub one out just to comfort Maxi’s ego. This was going to be a long night and he was going to have to pace himself.

Maxi’s pace started to increase considerably until he grabbed Mark’s hips tightly and forced his cock in deep. Mark could feel Maxi’s cock thrusting and spraying a heavy load inside his ass. Mark groaned with Luke’s cock still in his mouth.

Maxi stopped moving and Mark could feel his forehead touching the back of his neck. Maxi rested there for a minute and then gave a few kisses across Mark’s back and shoulders before he withdrew his cock. Mark could feel some of Maxi’s cum trickle down his leg. Maxi grabbed a wet wipe and wiped down his cock. As he went to clean up Mark a bit, Luke shook his head “no” in Maxi’s direction.

Luke backed away from Mark’s mouth and began to walk around the bench behind him. He gave Maxi a bit of a pat on the shoulder and continued to walk behind Mark. It seemed that he was quite turned on by the prospect of following Maxi. Maxi slowly walked around and presented his cock to Mark’s mouth. Mark happily obliged.

Mark could feel Luke press the head of his cock up against his hole. He knew that it was going to be a beast going in. Mark braced himself a bit as Luke started to force himself in. As his cock popped inside, Mark let out a loud groan that was muffled by Maxi’s cock. He took a couple of deep breaths and pulled Maxi’s cock out of his mouth long enough to say, “Just leave it in, Luke.”

As Luke began to thrust slowly, the head was really the only thing that Mark could feel. The head was so big and soft that it hit every nerve-ending inside him. Luke was sliding his cock with long slow strokes. Mark groaned a muffled groan with every stroke. With each additional stroke, his groans got louder and higher-pitched. A good portion of the guys were enjoying the show. Zach and Justin in particular.

Mark wasn’t sure how much more he could take. Not that it hurt. It didn’t hurt at all. He just felt like he was burning up and each stroke of Luke’s cock was getting more and more intense. Each thrust sent a surge through Mark’s body that was almost more than he could take. Mark’s groans were quickly turning to squeals. He started to feel a strange feeling and he immediately knew what it was. His cock began to squirt with each thrust. It was quickly filling up the pouch of his jockstrap. His cock was soaking wet with his own cum and he was pretty sure that nobody could tell at that point.

Shortly after Mark’s cock stopped pumping, Luke’s body locked up behind him and all Mark could hear was erratic breathing. He could feel the hard throbbing of Luke’s cock as it filled his hole with a second load. Maxi sensed Mark’s exhaustion and withdrew his cock from his mouth and caressed his cheek. Luke slowly withdrew his cock until the head popped free aggressively. At that point, cum was dripping out Mark’s gaping hole.

Luke stood there for a bit and admired the evidence that he had left. Then Luke grabbed some wet wipes and cleaned up both himself and Mark. He helped Mark to his feet and Mark reached up and gave him a long kiss and whispered in his ear, “That is the best fuck that I have ever had. We need to do this again sometime.”

Luke smiled a big, goofy smile. Mark reached down and pulled the waistband of his jockstrap open to reveal the soggy, cum-soaked contents. That initiated a second smile from Luke, who quickly dropped to his knees and slowly rolled down the waistband. He continued peeling it down and then dropped the soggy jockstrap to the floor. Luke slowly leaned in and began to clean up every drop of cum whether it was on Mark’s cock, balls, or anywhere else. It was definitely a bit of worship that Mark rather appreciated.

The two relaxed for a moment and then Luke headed around to see what else was going on. Mark wanted to take a minute to see the sights before he headed in and got a quick shower. Lee and Trey were still in roughly the same location, but now they were both naked and Lee was fucking him slowly from behind. Zach walked up to them and they had a brief chat and I saw Lee and Trey nod their heads.

Zach walked over, grabbed a condom, and rolled it down his cock. He took a bit of lube and lubed up the condom and then walked behind Lee who was still inside Trey. Zach lubed up Lee’s ass a bit and then slowly began to enter him. Lee groaned as Zach’s cock popped in and it was very clear that he was in full sexual overload. Trey was backing up into him as Zach would slowly thrust. Lee was groaning and his voice was cracking and he was completely at their mercy. Zach was taking it quite easy on him, but that additional stimulation had Lee on his heels the entire time. Within two minutes Lee was screaming, “Oh, Fuck!” about one hundred times as he came inside Trey.

Lee completely collapsed on top of Trey, who was laughing hysterically. He popped free of Zach’s cock when he did. Zach leaned down and checked on them and they were both just fine. They both thanked Zach for joining them, which was nice considering their past experiences.

Maxi and Justin were hanging out at the other end of the locker room. They had been trading oral favors back and forth for a while until Justin bent over the bench and offered himself to Maxi. Maxi began fucking his ass as Justin stroked his cock. They were going slow and steady for a while and although Mark missed the finish, he had a pretty good idea how it ended.

Mark’s attention was drawn back to Chris and Jamar. As far as he knew, Chris had never stopped pounding away Jamar’s ass the entire time. It seemed he had recruited some help to wear out Jamar and they were some heavy-hitters. Chris pulled his cock free of Jamar’s ass as Devon and D.J. were putting on condoms. D.J. was first, he lubed up his condom and started to insert his cock into Jamar.

Jamar’s voice went so high that you wouldn’t even believe it. Chris was encouraging D.J. to not be gentle and to give it to him hard and fast. D.J. complied and Jamar was squealing like a pig. Chris jammed his cock in Jamar’s mouth to try to shut him up, all the time berating him. It was a unique relationship, to say the least.

After a bit, Chris directed Devon to take over. Mark was on the edge of his seat to see this. As Devon approached, Chris told him to fuck him like the bitch that he is. Devon lubed up his cock and lined it up. He drove himself in deep and that big-man sounded like a soprano. Devon kept going and going hard. You could see tears start to drip down Jamar’s face as Devon went to town on his ass.

Devon and D.J. started switching every minute or so. They were kissing as they each took turns. They went for at least another ten minutes until both of them came in Jamar’s ass. They pulled off their heavy condoms and cleaned up a bit.

Mark was ready to hit the showers. He needed to at least clean up a little bit before his next round. As he hit the showers, he was greeted by Zach. Zach was ready to turn in his reservation. Mark explained that he needed a bit of a shower and possibly to do some extraction of the two loads that were still partially inside him.

Zach was okay with the shower, but he also seemed to like the idea of following Maxi and Luke. Mark rinsed off a bit and headed to grab a towel. As he did, Zach picked Mark up from behind and impaled him on his cock. Mark groaned as Zach locked his arms under Mark’s knees.

Zach began walking around the locker room with Mark folded up in front of him. He would bounce Mark up and down and show him off to everybody as Mark’s little cock flopped around. As Zach would thrust away, Mark’s wet hole would make a sloppy sound. Zach’s cock was very quickly covered in Maxi and Luke’s cum and it was dripping down his balls.

Mark was enjoying the moment, but he also knew that Zach was also. After he had paraded Mark around the locker room, Zach found an open spot to finish Mark off. Zach spread Mark’s legs wide as he began to fuck his ass aggressively. Mark reached his arm back around Zach’s neck to steady himself. Mark’s cock was whipping up and down as Zach pounded away at him. As Zach got close, Mark felt his cock squirt a little bit. It sprayed all over as it was being thrust around.

Zach groaned as he dumped the third load inside Mark. Zach collapsed on the bench with Mark on top of him. After a bit, they got up and headed back to the showers to actually clean up.

They quickly headed to the shower and were joking around. Mark took an early exit and dried off quickly. He was on a mission and he rapidly found his target, Luke.

Maxi and Luke were the new tandem that was taking turns on Jamar’s ass. Mark pulled Luke aside and Chris started to complain that Mark was ruining his fun. Mark convinced Justin to take Luke’s place and that seemed to satisfy Chris and allowed Mark to get on with his mission.

Mark told Luke that he wanted him to fuck Zach and that he was in the shower alone. Luke was apprehensive at first, but Mark convinced him that Zach wanted it. He gave Luke a bottle of lube and asked him to please be gentle and respectful. Luke headed toward the shower a bit sheepishly.

Mark continued to survey the action but was mostly listening for anything going on in the shower. He started to hear a rhythmic, grunting sound and he had to see. He peered around the corner of the shower to find Zach bent over against the wall with Luke slowly fucking him.

Mark felt quite satisfied with another objective accomplished. He finished his cleanup and knew that there was one more personal mission that he had to accomplish. He walked over to Devon and D.J. and asked them if they wanted to have some fun. They seemed to be down for it. Mark quickly qualified that he didn’t think that he could handle Devon anally.

They seemed alright with that. Mark dropped to his knees and enjoyed stroking and sucking their bare cocks for a bit. D.J.’s cock was heavy and impressive. Mark slowly slid his hand over D.J.’s abs. His body felt like it was chiseled out of steel. Mark would have happily spent the rest of the night with just him. But, he understood the deal and Devon was certainly no slouch in either the looks or the cock department.

D.J. quickly applied a condom with lube and Mark assumed the position across the bench. Mark had previously had Devon’s cock in his mouth, so he knew that it was going to be pushing his limits on both ends. D.J. placed his hand on Mark’s right hip and Mark gave a subtle nod.

As D.J. pushed, his cock went in surprisingly easy. Probably a combination of the narrow head and the fact that Mark was on his fourth cock in roughly an hour. Mark reached out to Devon and began to suck on the head of his cock as D.J. slowly worked up to speed. Mark wasn’t quite sure what was going on back there, D.J. was a bit slow and taking his time.

So Mark decided to concentrate on Devon a bit. He started sucking vigorously and aggressively on Devon’s cock. He got the job done with Devon once before, so there was no reason that he couldn’t do it a second time. As he sucked on Devon’s cock, he thought about D.J. behind him. Although he was a bit disappointed about his lack of aggressiveness, he couldn’t help but think of how nice it would be if he was on his back watching that gorgeous man fuck him. That way he could see every rippling muscle on his body as he thrust his mighty cock inside his eager hole.

SabrinaDavison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaDavison

As Mark slurped away on Devon’s cock, he suddenly felt D.J. grab him tightly and Mark thought “Oh, no!” D.J. was very clearly cumming and he never even got much past halfway in. Devon was so turned on watching D.J. that he came in Mark’s mouth almost simultaneously.

Mark was completely disappointed. His expectations were very inflated about this experience and they both let him down. He did his best to hide it. D.J. was telling Mark that his ass was so incredibly tight that he couldn’t hold out. Both of them said that they had an amazing time and that they would consider hooking up with Mark again.

They were both terrific guys and so very sexy. Each of them had great bodies and majestic cocks, but the performance absolutely wasn’t there. Mark should have suspected that out of Devon. He had an orgasm so quickly in their previous experience. Mark had fooled himself into thinking that it was because he was so proficient at oral, but clearly, there were other issues.

At roughly that time, Justin and Maxi had finished up on poor Jamar. He had been bent over the bench being fucked by half a dozen guys for over an hour and he slowly stood up. There were no signs of anybody getting so much as a drip out of his cock and it was still hanging limp and heavy. The ever-bashful Chris took center stage, “Alright, boys. You all took your turn fucking my bitch. Now, do any of you have what it takes to satisfy him?”

Things got rather quiet in the locker room. Lee and Trey had already left, and Zach and Luke were still in the showers. That left Mark, Justin, Maxi, D.J., and Devon.

Mark stood up and walked up to Jamar. He grabbed his massive cock and held it up with one hand. He cupped his balls with the other hand and held them up. He was absolutely enthralled by the sheer weight of his anatomy. The balls alone were three times the size of Mark’s entire gear. Plus, Mark couldn’t even fit his hand around Jamar’s soft cock. It felt like he was picking up a slab of meat. It had to be several pounds in weight.

Mark looked at Chris and Jamar and said, “I’ll do it.”

Chris busted out laughing, “He isn’t going to fuck you, Mark. He is my bitch. He just needs a happy ending or some shit.”

Mark started to slowly stroke Jamar’s cock. The big-man started to groan deeply. Now he sounded like the Jamar that they knew. Mark was even more amazed as it started to grow. He was struggling to hold it up and stroke it at the same time. But, before he knew it, it was relatively firm and ready to go. Mark held his arm up to it and it stretched from about his elbow to his wrist. It had to be over twelve inches long, probably more.

Mark took a deep breath and tried to get his mouth around the head. He could barely get it around the very tip. Mark looked back and said, “I am going to need some help, guys.”

Justin immediately came over and the two of them started to suck and lick all around the head. They started to get a bit of response from Jamar, then Devon and D.J. came in from each side and they started side-sucking the base in tandem. Mark wasn’t sure how effective they all were, but at least the sight of four guys sucking on his cock was getting somewhere with the big guy.

Within minutes, Jamar started to groan loudly. While Mark was sure that Jamar had surely masturbated plenty of times, he wondered if he had ever found somebody or somebodies that could take care of his massive cock. The four guys kept working on his cock until he started to let out a massive roar.

Justin nudged Mark aside. It seemed that he felt that he was up for the challenge of swallowing this load. Justin grabbed Jamar’s cock with his hand and was stroking the tip as Devon and D.J. continued to suck on the base. Justin held his mouth open as the first wave splashed inside his mouth. Mark could see a large splash spray into Justin’s mouth. Justin tried to gulp it down, but before he could the second spray hit and shot all over his face and up his nose. Justin began to cough and choke on Jamar’s load. Mark grabbed Jamar’s cock away from Justin and wrapped his mouth around the tip gulping down the remaining smaller squirts of cum as best he could.

Mark and Justin looked at each other and laughed. Justin was still coughing up cum and his face looked a bit like a glazed doughnut. Mark and Justin shared a playful kiss and started to lick the cum off of each other's face.

Just then Chris shouted, “Jesus, you white boys are fucking crazy! And this guy… this guy.” Chris was pointing at Mark. “This fucking guy will do anything for us. I love this big, fucking bitch over here and I wouldn’t do the things that Mark offered to do tonight. And I know that he didn’t really want to, or maybe it was just that he knew that he couldn’t handle it. But he was going to take that huge cock right up his skinny, white ass. Motherfucker would have ended up in the emergency room and he knew it. But he was going to do it. He was going to do it for Jamar, and he was going to do it so you all didn’t have to. That’s the kind of guy that our captain is.” Chris walked over to Mark and gave him a big hug.

Just then Zach and Luke returned from the showers. Zach shouted, “What the hell is going on in here? It sounded like somebody was jacking off a grizzly bear.”

Mark answered, “Well, basically.”

Mark walked over to Jamar and gave him a hug. Jamar gave Mark a kiss on his forehead.

The action began to slow down shortly thereafter. The remaining guys showered up and the mood transitioned to jovial and playful. Mark lingered around after his shower and waited for the locker room to clear out so he could talk with Zach.

He headed over to Zach’s locker, sat down on the bench, and patted the bench with his hand. Zach sat down next to him. The two stared at each other for a bit until Mark grabbed onto Zach’s hand. Mark asked, “So, how did everything go for you?”

Zach smiled widely as he answered, “Good… really good. Thanks for sending Luke my way. I really needed to have a good experience like that.” Zach leaned in and kissed Mark. “Do you want to share stories?”

Mark smiled back at Zach and said, “Yeah, that sounds like fun. I will start with the worst one first. I finally got to hook up with D.J. and Devon. I sucked and stroked them for a bit. D.J. was so sexy and his cock is fucking amazing. I climbed up on the bench and offered my ass to D.J. while I sucked Devon’s cock. I didn’t really know what was going on behind me, but D.J. never really got going. It didn’t last very long and he only got it about halfway in until they both came inside me. I quickly realized why I kept seeing them switching back and forth all night.”

Zach squeezed Mark’s hand, “I’m sorry. I know you were really looking forward to that. I knew that you would be disappointed, but if I told you how bad it was I don’t think that you would believe it.”

Mark answered, “Yeah, probably not. I still don’t believe it. Okay, your turn.”

“The worst sex was probably Trey and Lee,” Zach said. “But, I am really glad that it happened. I joined in with the two of them while Lee was fucking Trey. I slid in behind Lee and he just couldn’t hold out for long. Trey was driving himself back into Lee while I fucked him. Lee was almost paralyzed. He came pretty quickly and collapsed. They both thanked me for joining them and I think that I made up for some of my past mistakes.”

Mark chimed in, “ Yeah, I saw most of that. I am proud of you for doing that for them. I think that you were the only one that they even interacted with. I think that the fact that they invited you in to join their very intimate moment says a lot.” Mark leaned in a gave Zach a kiss.

“Then I got Jamar off,” Mark chirped.

“What? No way!” Zach interrupted. “When did that happen? How did I miss that?”

“You were a bit busy in the shower at that time,” Mark explained.

Zach exclaimed, “This is the third year that Jamar has been here and I have never even seen him get erect. That thing has to be fucking massive.”

Mark excitedly said, “It is a big as my entire forearm. So, anyway, I volunteered to take it up the ass, but they settled for a bit of sucking and stroking.”

Zach laughed, “There is no way that you could take that! How did you even fit it in your mouth?”

“Well, I wouldn’t really say that I got it in my mouth,” Mark said. “It was more a case of stroking, licking, and a bit of slurping. Then I called for help. Justin, D.J., and Devon joined me and all had our mouths on it at once.” As Mark looked down he could see that Zach was getting rather excited. Clearly, he was not completely spent from the evening's festivities. Mark reached his hand inside Zach’s shorts and started to slowly stroke his cock. “D.J. and Devon were sucking on the base from each side as Justin and I were working the tip. When he was close to orgasm, Justin nudged me away and took two huge blasts of cum. The first one choked him and the second one coated his face and went up his nose. I took over from there and swallowed most of the rest that wasn’t on my face. Then Justin and I made-out and licked the cum off of each other's face.”

Zach groaned as he said, “Fuck! I would have loved to have seen all of that. Actually, I would love to have the four of you guys worshiping my cock like that, too.”

“So, I also had a moment with Justin,” Zach added. “I positioned him on his back on the bench. As I slid my cock inside him, I noticed how hard his cock was. He actually has a really nice, thick cock for such a skinny, little guy. It’s almost disproportionate. I rarely touch another guy's cock while I am fucking them, but I just had to have it in my hand.” Zach noticed at that time that Mark was hard. He returned the favor and slid his hand down Mark’s shorts.

“So, I was stroking his cock as I was thrusting away at his tight, skinny ass. He started to squirm in my grasp, so I grabbed his thighs and forced him back into me. As he writhed around, he shot this massive load of cum all over his chest. I wanted to dive in and lick it up right away, but I was almost ready to cum myself. I pulled my cock out of his ass, removed my condom, and shot my load all over his chest. We both licked our cum clean from his chest clean afterward.”

Mark was squirming as he thought about it. He said, “I missed all of that. I didn’t even know that you guys had hooked-up. I would have loved to have seen you two together.”

Mark added, “So, my first of the night was Maxi. To be honest, I have kind of been afraid to hook up with Maxi because I thought that he might be a bit rough for some reason. I sucked his cock for a bit, then I got on the bench with my ass in the air. He was actually pretty respectful and considerate. As he started fucking me, Luke came over and I started sucking his cock. Maxi was pretty good, but he came in my ass fairly quickly. He was pretty worked up. As he went to clean me up, Luke shrugged him off and the two switched places. Once Luke got that giant head inside me, it felt fucking amazing!”

Zach chimed in, “You are telling me. That cock.” Mark could see Zach shiver.

Mark laughed, “So, Luke started to fuck me, and very quickly I was squirming and squealing. That giant, spongy head just hits every single nerve-ending. Every thrust got more intense and I could hardly stay still. My cock started squirting over and over until my jockstrap pouch was practically full of cum. He blew a massive load inside my ass and the combination of Luke and Maxi’s cum was pouring out of my ass and dripping down my legs. Once I got up, I showed Luke my pouch full of cum. He quickly dropped to his knees, pulled my jockstrap down, and licked up every drop of cum that he could find.”

Zach was clearly getting very worked-up. He said, “After you had left the shower, I had almost finished up when I heard somebody. I thought that it was you coming back in, but when I turned around it was Luke. He had one hand on his hard cock and a bottle of lube in the other hand. All he said was that he was sent in here to fuck me. I had a pretty good idea who had sent him. At that point, I wasn’t really sure if I could go through with it or not.”

“Luke told me how much he admired and appreciated me. He said that he was going to do something for me to return the favor. He walked up to me and started to kiss me for a bit. We groped at each other for a bit. We each felt pretty much every muscle on each other's body. At that point, I was so turned on that I would have let him do anything.”

“Then he grabbed me and turned me toward the shower wall. I heard the click of the bottle of lube and felt a cold, wet finger on my ass. I felt that giant head press up against my ass. Luke pushed hard and it didn’t go. I haven’t even put so much as a finger up there since the incident in high school. It took him three tries pushing hard to get it inside. When it finally popped in, I thought that I was going to pass out. I collapsed against the shower wall and I nearly burst into tears.”

“Once I recovered, he started to slowly thrust away at my ass. It was pretty challenging to handle at first, but I adjusted to his size after a while. I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it as Luke continued. The sensations started to get stronger. Before I knew it, every stroke of his cock was sending a surge through my entire body. I had to stop stroking my cock because I was going to fall over and I needed to brace myself.”

“I started groaning loudly. I was trying to hold back, but I just couldn’t. Then this weird sensation shot over me. Every time that Luke thrust his cock inside me I could feel this strain in my cock. As I looked down at my cock, it was dripping each time he thrust. I wanted to say something, but I was completely overwhelmed. He pumped away at my ass as he continued to drain my balls onto the shower floor. My legs were going dead and I thought that I would collapse. Luke sensed my weariness and held me up as he finished me off and filled my ass with his load. We shared a long hug afterward. He volunteered to switch places, but I was so drained that couldn’t go. I told him that I would return the favor another time.”

Mark was flooded with emotions. He was proud of Zach, Luke, and himself. He was about ready to give Zach a kiss or a hug, but most of all he was feeling horny. He was so completely turned on after hearing about Zach and Luke’s experience. Mark stood up and positioned himself in front of Zach. He climbed up on the bench and straddled Zach. Mark pulled his shorts down and stuffed his cock in Zach’s mouth. He grabbed Zach’s head and started to face-fuck Zach as aggressively as he could. He knew that with his length he wouldn’t hurt or gag Zach. As Mark continued, he felt Zach’s hands cup his ass. As worked up as Mark was, it didn’t take very long until he jammed Zach’s head into his crotch and came in his mouth.

Mark would have fallen over if Zach wasn’t bracing him up. He lowered himself down and gave Zach a quick kiss before he dropped to his knees and ripped Zach’s shorts down to his ankles. Mark wet the entirety of Zach’s cock with his saliva and then wrapped his right hand around the base of his cock. Mark was wrenching away with his right hand and he sucked on the head. Suddenly, Zach grabbed Mark’s head tightly and forced it down deep onto his cock. Mark felt Zach’s cock throbbing away. There was very little cum, but Zach groaned as if he was showering Mark with his load.

Mark collapsed onto the floor. Zach could barely hold himself upright on the bench. The two guys started to chuckle.

Mark joked, “I’m down for one more if you are?”

He added, “Zach, what am I going to do for the rest of the year? I don’t know what to do if I am not here.”

Zach laughed, “You do know that this basketball program goes on most of the year, don’t you? We have practice up until about two weeks before final exams.”

“I just assumed that once the games were through that we were done,” Mark explained.

“You know how Coach is Mark. How could he keep an eye on us if we weren’t here?” Zach added.

The two collected themselves and grabbed their bags. As they headed past Coach’s office, Mark smacked his hand on the door. A voice boomed out, “Don’t be late for practice tomorrow, Mark!”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments