Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Train Takes The Strain

"Making a long journey better"

33
6 Comments 6
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"If only all rail journeys could be like this."

It was all very last minute, but I had decided that I would spring a surprise visit to my best mate, and have a wild weekend. It was a very wild weekend alright, but I never made it to my mate's house.

My best mate had relocated to the other end of the UK a few years ago. A job offer that was simply too good to refuse came up so he left. We remained best friends and I visited him often, and it had been my intention to go up to see him, but fate had other ideas.

Earlier that morning, I had packed, got ready, dressed in a nice light grey tracksuit teamed up with some white trainers (I love the scally look!) and made my way to the train station to start the long and boring journey down south.

A couple of stops down the line on what was an unusually empty train, a man embarked and asked if he could sit at one of the four chairs on the table where I was located. I agreed and thought it would make the journey more pleasant if I had someone to talk to. He was also hot looking so who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth?

He had a huge rucksack, which he put on one of the empty seats and again asked if it was okay to join me. I wholeheartedly agreed and gave him a smile.

As he sat down, I noticed that he was also wearing a tracksuit, but his was a steel blue colour and it was a tight fitting affair! He also had black trainers on, which he decided to remove before he sat down. I deduced from his crew cut and very toned and muscular figure (correctly, as it turned out) that he was in the Army (he had alighted at a Garrison town).

A little while into the journey, he cracked open a can of ale and asked if I would like one. I agreed and the conversation took off from there.

The Army lad was called Kane, he was twenty-eight years old and was a Corporal. We swapped life stories, exchanged drinks (I had come prepared with cider, him with ale) and the journey seemed to fly. Kane was travelling near to where I was going, which made it all the better.

We were both chatting away when Kane suddenly divulged to me that he was gay, but had not come out. I told him that he had nothing to worry about and that I was also gay.

This stirred something inside the both of us and the conversation turned intimate (not that I minded!), which in turn turned into serious flirting.

I suddenly felt one of Kane’s feet rubbing up and down my cock area. In an instant I was hard, and my bulge was protruding through my briefs and then trackies like a pitched tent.

I was getting very aroused and he knew it! We both exchanged a long look at each other, knowing what we both wanted, when I had an idea.

As we were the only passengers in our carriage, I would make my way to the nearby toilet, and Kane would give five knocks on the door a minute or two later so as not to possibly arise any suspicion. He enthusiastically went with it and I made my way to the loo, trying my best to conceal my now fully erect cock.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

I locked myself in and waited. Sure enough, moments later, there were five knocks at the door. I opened it and Kane stood before me sporting the most humongous stiff dick I had seen in a long time protruding through his trackie bottoms.

I pulled him in, locked the door and we frantically sucked each other’s faces off, mutually wanking each other through our tracksuits whilst doing this.

I then sat on the toilet and pulled down Kane’s tracksuit bottoms and the skimpiest of briefs and proceeded to suck him off. His cock was like a baby’s arm holding a lamb's heart, but not only was it long, it was thick too. The magnificent beast tasted gorgeous and his pre-cum was nectar. He was loving it and was becoming quite vocal in his moaning. I had to tell him to keep it down a bit. A short time later whilst fucking my mouth, he announced that he was going to cum so I wanked him into orgasm. He moaned, shook and panted whilst I emptied him. He shot a massive load over my face and head, rope after rope. Thankfully, none got in my tracksuit top.

He then massaged it into my skin with his throb, and I milked him whilst he moaned and shook!

He then wanted to return the favour, so we swapped positions whilst I cleaned up his man fat from my head and face.

Sucking like an expert, I warned him that I was about to blow but he carried on sucking. I blew my wad in his mouth whilst he carried on and I writhed in ecstasy. Like his load, mine was also huge and he dribbled some out on to the floor, a stringy line of spunk dangling from the bottom of my shaft. He milked every last dropout of me, licked up the mess from the bottom of my shaft, and swallowed it all. I then slapped my dick around his face, taking in the smell of both spent cocks.

We then kissed again and Kane asked me if I would fuck him. I was more than ready but was aware that we had been in the toilet for quite a while, so we both sneaked back to our seats.

He broached the subject of staying at his house. He lived on his own and would really like some company for the weekend. I willingly agreed to accompany him. My best mate would have to wait until another time.

We must have been in the loo for some time, because we soon arrived at the destination stop, and both got off the train for an unbelievable weekend.
More to come on that!

Published 
Written by Tommyherby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments