Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True Love Always

"Love is love always"

25
19 Comments 19
2.3k Views 2.3k
738 words 738 words
Competition Entry: Rainbows

It was a beautiful day in Virginia. The year was 1997. Gas prices that year were about $1.22 a gallon. There were the first signs of a dreaded disease called Bird Flu. Over a million chickens were killed in Hong Kong which was handed back to China that year. Princess Diana called for an end to the use of land mines. The poor lady died later that year in a horrible car crash in Paris. It was a momentous year in many ways.

It was early spring. Eighteen-year-old Leanne was excited about seeing her favorite uncle. He usually didn't visit until summertime so the family knew something was up. They were used to him bringing friends home with him for a weekend in the country. They were always men. Uncle Bobby finally arrived this time with his new friend Raymond.

The family wasn't surprised when Bobby introduced Raymond as the love of his life. They knew he was gay and fully supported him and his choices. Years earlier there had been lots of talking in the family but it all came down to giving him love the way he was and accepting it. So he never was ashamed of his family. He didn't need to be.

Leanne knew that others had different ideas. Especially in her old fashioned town in Virginia. But most people knew their family and finally accepted the way it was.

Bobby was the fun uncle who brought gifts when he visited. This time the gift was him moving closer to home along with his new beau. That and a Pride flag that they brought for Leanne to hang in her bedroom.

Raymond was smart and funny and looked just like Eric Braeden who played Victor Newman on The Young And The Restless. The two of them announced over dessert that they were finally moving into the house they bought together and would only be an hour away. That was so exciting to Leanne.

They would be dividing their time between Washington, D.C., and Roanoke. It was a big step for them.

Later that night they were cuddling in the guestroom but wouldn't do much else out of respect for Bobby's mom who was a firm believer in no sex before marriage. Leanne thought it was kind of silly.

She had caught Uncle Bobby playing with some of his other boyfriends out in the shed a few times. She had just giggled and watched while they did stuff she considered silly. Now he was being a good boy because his mom wanted him to be pure for his wedding. Leanne laughed a little.

The Raymond and Bobby and his mom had talked earlier on the porch and she told them she would treat them as a married couple because they wanted to be married. But gay marriage wasn't legal then. The family didn't care. They would look upon Bobby and Raymond as a married couple.

Bobby's mom was extremely religious but her spirituality included acceptance. And Bobby was so grateful that it was so easy for him here at home. He was especially grateful for his own Raymond finding a family here.

The true symbolism of their Pride flag lived in this family. Spirit and Gratitude were strongly felt.

The next day the family went out to breakfast and people kept coming by the table wanting an autograph. It was hilarious. They really believed that he was Victor Newman. Folks around here were really into their daytime soaps. Later that day Bobby and Raymond had to go back home because both of them had to work on Monday.

A few weeks later the family traveled to Roanoke for the commitment ceremony for Bobby and Raymond. The only surprise to everyone they knew was that it took so long. They had a beautiful wedding cake and their best friend Walt made a custom wedding topper for them.

Later that night they sealed their commitment. They had shared their bed so many times in the past but this was extra special. It was a night of intense and wonderfully sweet passion. They consummated the joining together of two lovers forever.

They were together for a long long time. Bobby died unexpectedly and it was a hard time for Leanne. She had loved her Uncle Bobby terribly. But Raymond was a part of the family until he died a few years later.

And Leanne still has the Pride flag.

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

Published 
Written by Denim_Daisy10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments