Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Angry Cowboys

"Randy is happy to see Jimmy again."

11
3 Comments 3
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This was originally an erotic drabble about two western cowboys, but I think I've done well."

Jimmy had a pistol and a shotgun slipped in two holsters on his trouser belt. There was also a leather belt containing ammo swathed around his torso from his shoulder to his side, already half-empty. A cowhide jacket clad his torso, along with a v-neck cotton shirt underneath. A pair of denim pants clothed his legs, and on his feet were a pair of spurred boots. A wide-brimmed hat rested atop his head, managing to block any harsh sun rays from his skin. Blonde hair was tucked away under his hat, and when the hat was removed, his hair was usually chin-length.

Sweat dripped from his brow during the time Jimmy coursed the desert. The horse kicked up sand with his hoofs. The sun was descending in the distance, thus creating an orange sunset on the horizon. Tumbleweeds blew in the wind, dancing across the sand. A few cactuses were scattered, albeit amber hills were mainly in the picture. A figure showed up in the distance. 

“I think he’s ‘ere.”

A lone man stood on a hill. He turned around and waved at Jimmy.

“Finally, you’re ‘ere. What took ya so long?”

“Got ambushed by three men on my way here. I ain’t got much ammo left. You been waitin’ long, Randy?” 

“A little,” stated Randy, “I couldn’t stop thinkin’ about what your mouth could do.”

“Really? That’s what you sent the letter for?”

Dismounting from his horse, Jimmy hitched the stallion up to a nearby fence. While Jimmy moved, the many medallions hanging around Jimmy’s neck constantly clinked. He wiped away sweat from his forehead with his hand. Randy approached him during this time, and soon slapped a hand down onto Jimmy’s shoulder. He invaded the other male’s personal space. Those dark, lustful eyes of his simply stared into Jimmy’s green orbs. He could see his reflection.

“I want you.”

Randy pressed closer to Jimmy, whose eyes widened, unwilling to accept this proposition. His hand grabbed onto Jimmy’s wrist. A strange heat slowly crept up Jimmy’s skin, chafing his nerves. A loud gulp echoed within Jimmy’s throat. He watched Randy, focusing more on his eyes than anything else. Brunette stubble decorated Randy’s face, which matched those greasy, sweaty brunette locks of hair on his head. Randy also wore a hat of similar size.

“Randy, I–”

“Shh,” interrupted the brunette, “I don’t think you need to tell me twice. I already know why you took so long to see me again. It’s been six months, and that’s fine.”

“My sister’s takin’ care of the ranch right now,” stated Jimmy, “I can’t leave her there for long. I’ll be huntin’ a nice boar after my visit to you.”

“Unless I could come with you this time. I could help out on the farm.”

“I don’t need any help.”

At that, Randy abruptly pushed Jimmy down onto his knees. His hand moved from the shoulder and up to Jimmy’s jaw, where he pulled his mouth open. 

“Then help me.”

Randy unzipped his pants and immediately pushed his manhood into Jimmy’s mouth. The entire cock slipped inside in one go, from the head to the base. Jimmy choked. His face turned a deep red from the pressure, albeit Randy didn’t stop yet. 

“You’ve left me waitin’ for so long, Jimmy boy. You never thought it’d be wise to answer my letters. Well, I’m glad I’ve got ya now.”

At the time Randy pulled out, his cock was coated with saliva, and the spit drooled from the rod. In the dead of the night, the salvia glistened in the moonlight, giving his cock a light, almost white glow. Jimmy glanced up at Randy, spit dripping down his lip. At his own will, Jimmy moved inward and licked the head of the cock. 

“I guess I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like you talkin’ to me that way.”

Jimmy engulfed the cock into his mouth, focusing on the first few inches. It tasted salty, albeit the cool air of the nighttime desert enhanced the flavour a little. His hand gripped at the base, gripping it firmly. He tugged the rod, all while his mouth sucked. 

“Do me a favour and keep wavin’ that tongue around. I love it, so keep wavin’ it.” 

The last bit was spoken rather quietly, even in the darkness. Jimmy merely obliged and did as he was told. Randy had his eye on Jimmy, watching that obedient cowboy work. 

“I like how you act so tough, yet you’re like this. I suppose it’s hot when some tough ex-outlaw has a slutty side to ‘im.”

Removing Jimmy’s hat, Randy gripped onto the back of Jimmy’s head and scrunched that blonde hair into a tight fistful. The brunette pushed his cock further into Jimmy’s mouth, letting the bell hit the back of the blonde’s throat. Jimmy gagged yet again, albeit Randy was kind enough to pull back just before the gagging drummed worse. Saliva dripped down Jimmy’s lower lip and chin. 

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

Jimmy pulled his head back. He stood up, then pushed Randy down onto his back. He wiped away any premature cum and spit from his mouth, seconds before he dug both thumbs into the rim of his trousers. He pulled down his pants, bearing his rear. Randy watched with awe, grinning widely from ear to ear at the display. Jimmy climbed on top of him, and pushed Randy’s spit-coated cock deep into his rear in the process. 

“And the night is especially a perfect time for any dilly-dallyin’.” 

“You ain’t gonna prep up first? You just gonna take?”

Jimmy intoned a simple ‘hm’. 

Leaning back, Jimmy placed his hands onto the ground, as his fingers curled, digging into the sand. Premature sperm formed at the head of his cock in the act, and particularly when he lowered himself onto Randy’s groin. Randy hadn’t even released his load yet.

“Remember how we’d always fuck in abandoned barns? Those were the days. Even at this age I still think about it,” scoffed Randy, “so don’t ruin this moment, Jimmy boy. This moment is perfect. Nothing can ruin this. Nothing can.”

Both hands gripped at Jimmy’s waist.

“I’m surprised you still know how to ride, partner.”

Jimmy’s manhood leaked, especially when it swung during the time he rose himself up and then down. His horse neighed in the background, obviously feeling alarmed by his master. Jimmy grunted, groaned, and Randy made a melody of his own. Jimmy’s rear was tight, but clearly not tight enough considering he didn’t remember the lube. 

The sunset finished a short while ago, thus leaving the two angry lovebirds in the darkness. All that could be heard in the background were squeals from armadillos, skunks, and racoons. 

Rising and then dropping was one thing, and at other times Jimmy found it easier to grind. Randy’s breathing became heavy, especially when feeling that tight orifice practically strangle his meat.

“C’mon, Jimmy boy. Keep at it.”

Jimmy rose again, and Randy marvelled at his ex-buddy’s ass and still couldn’t believe he had a tight ass. Jimmy did enjoy riding, but it wasn’t all fun and games. There were times when Jimmy’s legs would feel tired. Up from Jimmy’s waist, Randy gripped onto Jimmy’s v-neck cotton shirt. His other hand stayed on Jimmy’s hip. Randy began to raise his hips up, slamming up into Jimmy’s rear. Jimmy’s balls smacked into Randy’s abdomen with each blow of Randy’s hip. Sweat formed on his face.

Randy asked, “How do you enjoy me messin’ around in your ass, Jimmy boy?” 

Jimmy grunted as a shot of cum spurted from his own manhood, and in the midst, he felt a lukewarm pool fill his ass. When Jimmy stood up, semen oozed out of his anus and all over Randy’s crotch. He looked down and squinted at the sight.

“That’s fuckin’ disgustin’,” spat Jimmy.

“There’s an oasis nearby if ya wanna clean yourself up.”

Jimmy nodded and held out a hand for Randy to take, and soon, he pulled him up from the sand. Jimmy picked up his denim trousers and his belt of weapons from the ground. 

“It’s fun but the cleanup part ain’t,” Jimmy scoffed, “I can’t stay at the oasis long. I promised my sister I’d be back by dawn.” 

Those wandering green orbs glanced back at Randy’s face, taking note of the sweat that covered his forehead. Even the cool desert air didn’t help with the sweating, especially since the old riddle rang true about the desert being the coldest place at night. A small smile cracked Jimmy’s face.

“You wanna come back this time, ya know, to my ranch?” 

“I could use your company more, Jimmy, and not only for the dirty deeds.”

“Well, ‘kay, but don’t use filthy talk around my sister.”

Randy just shrugged, “I don’t like girls in that way, and even you know that,” he then approached Jimmy and placed his hat back on the blonde’s head, “I like my gruff ol’ cowboy, that’s what.”

Jimmy just scoffed and shook his head.

“Whatever.”

Six months ago Jimmy cleared his name, paying for the crimes he committed with Randy. They were partners in crime, always on the hunt for places to steal from. Those crimes amounted to one thousand dollars after Jimmy called it quits. Now, the wrangler owned a farm with his sister in New Austin, which consisted mainly of horses and cows.

Published 
Written by TristyPixie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments