Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who Would Turn You Down?

"I looked at his bronze skin, brown eyes and killer smile..."

9
6 Comments 6
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

We were best friends, buddies, pals. We were inseparable. Andy had no clue (so I thought) as to my true feelings for him. He didn't know how I fantasized about him when I lay in my bed at night beating off. Andy didn't know that in our senior year in P.E. when we met that I lusted after his cock. What a cock, what a set of balls, what a happy trail leading from his navel down to them.

Andy was muscular, but not too muscular. He had some body hair, just the right amount. Andy's penis was just right, not huge and certainly not small. He was circumcised and even his scar seemed perfect. I saw his ass in the shower at school, two perfect globes, very strong looking. Andy was perfect.

My name is Charles; I am blonde (dishwater), kind of skinny and I have blue eyes and a not-so-big dick. Andy and I are both twenty now and have hung out together at his house or mine since we graduated two years ago. I have been playing some video games tonight and Andy is out on a date, I kind of hate that. It's 11:30 and I hear the door open and shut downstairs so I look out of my bedroom window and see Andy's car out front and I hear him coming up the stairs.

I hear a light tap on my bedroom door and tell him to come on in. The door opens and I see Andy, I have to smile. He walks in and closes the door behind himself. I can tell by looking at his face that he is not a happy camper.

"Dude, you look pissed. Something bad happen?" I ask

"No, nothing happened," he answers. "Nothing ever happens, that's the problem. We kiss and make out, then she won't put out, I am so tired of her teasing me. She gets me all, well, you know, and then won't do anything."

"Man, who in their right mind would turn you down? I mean, what girl wouldn't want you?" I realize that my first question sounds like I wouldn't turn him down. I hope that he hasn't caught it.

Andy's face looks kind of blank, I can see that he is putting two and two together. "What in the hell does that mean?" he chuckles a little. "Are you saying that you wouldn't turn me down, is that what you are saying?"

I can feel my face turning red, I feel so busted. My mind is running a mile a minute; should I come clean? Let him know that I want him? That I lust for him? That I want to have him make love to me? Now my dick is starting to react to my thoughts of Andy making love to me and I am is a pair of gym shorts; my erection is pretty obvious.

"Man, you got hard just thinking about sex with me, didn't you?" I open my mouth to explain and Andy turns and walks to the door,  puts his hand on the knob and stops. Andy turns back towards me shaking his head. "I never in my wildest thoughts knew that you were like this," he says with a small grin on his face. "Tell me the whole truth, tell me how you feel about me, please. I need to know."

"Andy, I think that I love you," I say in a low voice, almost a whisper. "I think about you all of the time. I want to make love, I want you to touch me. I want to satisfy you... I will do anything. Please, please don't hate me, please."

Andy locks the door and walks over to my bed. His big brown eyes look down at me, he sits down next to me and asks exactly what I want to do. Now the floodgate is opened. I tell him that I want to be naked with him, I want to kiss him and suck his tongue into my mouth.

"I want to do whatever a girl would do for you. I want--no, I need--your penis, Andy. I need you in me, I need to feel your wonderful cock inside of me. Andy, I want you to fuck me. I want to suck you, kiss you, play with your balls and explore your body."

Andy lies down next to me; he puts his hands behind his head. "Have at it, explore all you want... but don't touch my ass. Maybe later on, that, but not now."

I reach over and rub the front of his blue jeans. I feel the object of my desires inside. I unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans; he lifts his ass and I slide them down. He's wearing white briefs. Tight white briefs--the contrast against his tanned skin is so hot. Then Andy pulls off his shirt and tosses it on the floor and puts his hands back behind his head. His black armpit hairs turn me on as do his throbbing cock in his underwear.

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana

I massage his large perfect penis through his underwear and then I sniff his armpit, then I lick it. I kiss each of his nipples and run my tongue down his stomach to his navel. I kiss and tongue his belly button and then run my lips down his treasure trail to the top of his undies. I pull them down with my teeth. His eight-inch manhood slaps my face as it springs loose.

''Take your clothes off," Andy tells me. This takes about ten seconds and he rolls over on top of me. We lock lips; my heart pounds in my chest. I feet his tongue push against my lips and open them. Our tongues touch and Andy starts to hump me. His penis is below my ball sack thrusting back and forth. His hands are all over me and then find my ass cheeks.

Andy pulls my ass cheeks apart and starts to play with my hole. His finger rubs over it and circles it. Then he pokes me with his middle finger as we kiss. I relax and his finger pops in. Andy's finger is in me, oh fuck. 

"It is so wonderful to be with someone who really wants me," he gasps as we make out. "You really love me, don't you? Please tell me that you love me and want me to fuck you."

"Man, I love you so much, yes, I want you to fuck me. I want your cock in me, I want to lie here and have you own me, use me, I want to suck you. Andy, please just do what you want, I am yours."

"I want to fuck your sweet little boy ass, I want to pump you full of my cum, I want you to take all of me inside of you. Can I put it in your ass?"

I pull some lube off from under my pillow and give it to Andy. "Please, Andy, make me your girl, fuck my boy cunt. Shove it in me and let me be yours, yours to own."

Andy opens the bottle of lube and squeezes some onto his manhood, then he points the tube at my boy hole and squeezes some out and then runs two fingers into me. He smiles and asks if I'm ready. I smile back and nod my head and pull my legs up, exposing myself to my man.

I feel his large penis head touch my hole; chills go up my spine. My dream is about to come true; I would be the object of Andy's satisfaction. He would own me to use me in any way that he wished. His penis, his man-tool would be in me. I would be his, I would submit myself to him. He would be my man; I would be his girl.

His dick head pops in; my eyes bulge out. "Fuck, fuck, yes, fuck me. Please, please, please go all the way in." His cock slides in slowly, inch by inch.

I watch his face as he pushes in and in and in, his eyes squinting; he almost looks as though he's in pain. Finally, I feel his balls slap against me and his pubes tickle my ass cheeks. He leans down and we lock lips again. His pelvis rocks as he fucks me. I feel so complete. I didn't know that it felt so good to be fucked. I'm in a state of bliss.

"Fuck, you are so tight. Oh man, this feels so good. My cock, oh man, my cock loves you!" Andy groaned and picked up speed. "Yeah, fuck yeah, oh shit.... fuck, yes, fuck!" he yells. "Take it, take it, I own you, you are mine, mine... I love you!!" he screams as his cock erupts inside of me.

We lie next to each other out of breath, panting. We both have silly grins on our faces. We are both happy. Then his phone rings; he looks at the screen and rejects the call.

"Who was that?"

"My ex-girlfriend," he replies as he reaches over and pinches my nipple.

 

 

Published 
Written by Imabadboi66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments