Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being in her second porn movie.

"Lucy gets a chance to act out in her second porn movie"

5
5 Comments 5
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Lucy really had her work cut out but did an amazing job."

Being in her second porn movie

Lucy had enjoyed being filmed having sex with several guys, especially if she had never met them before. The sex with her boyfriend had become awesome. But in all honesty, Lucy wanted more, much more. She realized that she had become addicted to sex and couldn’t get enough. There were nights when her boyfriend Stevie, invited his friends around and they used to gang bang her, two or three at a time. She loved it but kept remembering the night of the movie. Six guys, plus the director. She so longed for it to happen again and after about two months she was asked to go and see the director.

She had had a ball and had sucked him too making her so turned on driving there. When she arrived it was only him, Gerald and the cameraman, Mark. She was asked to shower and dress. When Lucy went into the lounge, expecting to see cameras, light umbrellas and spotlights she was quite shocked to see the two guys sitting there with tight shorts on rubbing their bulges. 

“Come over here Lucy and sit in between us. We need to talk about the next movie but we also need to have some fun too. We know you love it so let’s chat!”

“Wow, you guys don’t mess about. Yes, let’s talk and if you want me to suck you both, then sure. You two guys are gorgeous. Are we going to make a film later?”

“You dirty little slut. We want to talk about the next film but tonight it’s just us. Is that ok?”

“Fuck yes! Just as long as you two give me a fucking immaculate seeing to. I do rather love cock.”

“We’ve noticed.”

She sat down and was handed a glass of French wine and a joint. She drank, smoked as they chatted. 

“Well Lucy, you were great. We’ve sold loads of DVD’s The guys loved you, so does your new audience. We have had tons of requests for more stuff with you in it.”

Lucy sat there turned on and she felt quite chuffed. She had a profile on a site and had a secret fanbase who often told her that they wanked off over her as she had posted some really dirty pictures of herself. She loved the thought that guys played with themselves over her. It turned her on like crazy.

“So, we thought that the next one is going to be much dirtier. We want you to suck loads of guys, plus we want ten guys to wank off into your mouth and for you to swallow it all in one go. Plus, six guys wanking off one at a time. We want you to lick the six guys arses as well and then they gang bang you. Lots of rough sex, and we need you to be spanked too. Then you have to wank yourself over a guys arse and cum on his hole then lick it off. And, of course, afterwards, we both want to fuck you and be sucked by you. It does mean that you will swallow about thirty loads, maybe more. You are going to be seen as being a real cum slut whore. It will be very forceful and you will be used, but it will look great on film if you are up for it. It is quite difficult to find a tranny who is willing to do this kind of thing but there is a real market for a really dirty slut. Guys will wank off over it and it will sell loads. So Lucy, what do you think?”

“Oh my god! It sounds wonderful. My answer is, yes, yes, yes fucking yesssssss!” 

“Good! We thought you would be up for it. It will be great, but, Lucy, you are going to be used and once we get the cameras rolling you must just accept it. We know you love cock but this is going to be serious.”

“I realize that. I am totally happy with the idea. I would love to be seen as the cum slut whore, but in reality, I am. I can’t wait. When do you plan to do this?”

“Well, we thought tomorrow night would be good!”

“Right, so you have arranged this already, not knowing if I would agree?”

“We thought you would be up for it. We are aware that it is presumptuous but we thought, seeing as the last time you were so amazing, this time you would just do the same. Ok, this time it’s a bit full on but you love being a slut, that is, so we thought that if anyone would up for it, then Lucy would.”

“Well, I am. God, I can’t wait. So, tomorrow night is the night. Anyway, tonight, am I getting cock?”

“Fuck yes, you dirty little tranny whore slut. Get on your fucking knees, tart.”

With that, the director, Gerald, pulled his shorts off and opened his legs. Lucy, not one to miss an opportunity like this, got on her knees and just grabbed his hard throbbing gristle and engulfed it in her mouth. She immediately started frantically licking and sucking, slurping as a girl possessed. Her finger slid down entering his arse and, pushing it in and out as she sucked his cock and gorged it desperately. Lucy was loving it and wanted so much to prove that she was the whore they wanted. As she gobbled, Mark, sat there rubbing his bulging cock through his jeans knowing that his turn was next. Lucy was on a mission and her tongue was going, hell for leather, and Gerald was so turned on that he just let out a groan and said.

“You fucking filthy little Trollope, take this!”

With that, he shot and Lucy suddenly had a mouthful of cum. She gulped it down and then turned to Mark and said.”

“Well, what are you waiting for? Get your fucking shorts off. I need cock!”

Within about twenty seconds Lucy was sucking on his thick cock, fingering his arse too. She was being the slut they wanted, but in reality, any chance to suck, she went for it. He came really quickly. Lucy swallowed and then looked up at both of them and said.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

“Right, that was my starter. Now can we have some serious sex? I need to be fucked and swallow so much more. Come on bastards. Ram me.”

With that, they looked at each other, pushed Lucy over on all fours and they took it in turns to start fucking her. They slapped her arse, pumped her, going from arse to mouth and gave her the most incredible seeing to she had had in several months. All the way through this fuck Lucy’s cock was rock hard and she wanted to wank and swallow her own cum. They both shot together. She swallowed, ordered them to kneel before her. She placed her hand on her cock and wanked as they both sucked. She came in Mark’s mouth, pulled him towards her, put her lips on his and snogged the cum, swallowing it down. 

“Right Bastards, let me lick your arses and then I am going to suck you both together. Two cocks in my mouth at the same time. Come on guys, get on with it. Cock, cock, cock and more fucking cock, that’s what Lucy needs!”

It was as Lucy expected and wanted. They gave her such a beautiful seeing to she could not believe it. She was so up for her sexy movie number two. It goes without saying that Lucy hardly slept that night, so full of desire and desperation. She couldn’t wait.

So, here she was. Putting the final touches of her makeup she gazed into the mirror, looking deep into her own eyes. This was going to be a night to remember. She stood up, took a last fleeting look at herself and walked into the lounge. Cameras, lights, umbrellas, and ten sexy guys standing there rubbing their cocks through their trousers. Lucy was the star and she knew she had to do as she was told. Lucy loved that ethos.

She was asked to sit on a low chair. Then the guys all walked forward, clutching their hard cocks. 

“Open your mouth slut, and don’t you fucking swallow until we say! Got it, whore!”

“Yes, got it.”

Two guys walked up to her and, jerking off crazily, sank the head of their cocks into Lucy’s mouth. Very quickly they came but pulled out just before so that everybody could see Lucy’s mouth getting filled with cum. The camera was just in front of her face so the guys all shot from the sides. Then three more guys shot, then another two, then three more, then the last was a black cock who shot about twice as much cum as any of the other guys. Lucy’s mouth was full. A wink from the director and Lucy gulped it all down, making a big scene about it. She then collected up the cum from her lips and sucked that off and swallowed. Her work had just begun.

“Cut! Great one Lucy, that looked perfect. We will wait for ten minutes and do it again. Just to make sure we got a good version. Then we can cut between the two. Is that OK?”

“Yes, that’s fine. Whatever you want. We could do it a couple of times, just to make sure.”

“You fucking dirty little slut. You guys up for another twice?”

“Sure thing.” They all said in unison.

For the next forty minutes, Lucy sat there getting her mouth wanked into by ten guys. Three times each. Then the guys left while Lucy had a cup of tea and changed into another outfit and redid her makeup.

Shortly afterwards another six guys turned up, showered and dressed. Stage two was about to begin. One of the guys pulled his shorts off and sat on the sofa, legs apart. Lucy knelt in front of him and started sucking. Then she felt a guy behind her pulling her panties down and entering her, giving her a couple of hard slaps.

They changed over and another guy forced her to suck him and then another guy slipped his cock inside her hole. It was full on. Lucy was being made to do everything, licking, sucking, being fucked, spanked and swallowing. She was made to wank herself and swallow her cum too. It went on for about an hour and a half with a couple of stops to reposition the camera and lights.

Then it was all over. The guys left. Mark started to dismantle all the equipment while the camera was downloading onto the Mac. Lucy sat on the sofa next to Gerald and sipped her glass of wine. She was feeling quite exhausted, very used and well and truly fucked. She grinned and gave him a wink while they made a taste and drank the wine.

“That was really something, Lucy. You are a natural, so photogenic. And you certainly know how to go for it, baby. We’ve got some great footage there. We’ll have a little look at the dailies and see what we can use. I should imagine pretty much all of it. And if you’re up for it a blow would be nice, what do you think or have you had enough?”

“Well, I do feel quite full but I wouldn’t want to disappoint you both. Of course, we can have a bit of a play. Two more loads aren’t going to do any harm,” said Lucy with a seductive smile on her face and her eyes half closed. 

The shots looked amazing and they had a great time doing some basic edits.  Afterwards, Lucy sucked them both. She showered, changed and left. The roads were quiet and she had a pleasant journey back to her boyfriend's house. She was dying to tell him all about it and relax with her man. Lucy knew that he would want her too so she would have to have yet more sex. This was Ok with her, even though she was feeling really tired. Oh well, a girl has got to do what a girl has to do. She couldn’t leave her man wanting now could she?

 

Published 
Written by LucyLou62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments