Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Group Sex Stories

Group sex is the practice of having sex with multiple partners at the same time. It is also commonly known as an orgy, which is typically a sex party where guests freely engage in open and unrestrained sexual activity.

Stories where there are typically more than 3 parties involved, should go in here. Group sex where one person is the centre of attention, and entertaining many others at the same time or consecutively, is often referred to as a gang bang. We feature stories of orgies and gang bangs here.

Stories where there are 3 parties involved, a “Ménage à trois”, should go in our “Threesomes” category. Swingers have their own category, as they don’t necessarily need to be in a group activity.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Mum, Cum, Kate & Cocks: A Bang In Berlin

June and her daughter Kate take on a room full of porn stud poles with epic results.

My nipples were hard, but it was not due to the cold Berlin morning. I was walking the short three lovely historic blocks from my hotel to meet my precious Kate at her new job. And I had been horny for it since arriving late last night from London. The ro...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 9 - Now Arriving!

The big day finally arrives and brings with it another surprise for our happy little family

The two weeks between when Sarah was confined to her bed and her due date were the longest two weeks ever, not only because we were eagerly anticipating the arrival of our child but, after nine months of near constant uninhibited sex because our entire ho...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 8 - Redoing the Math

Our happy foursome has to redo the math as we get some surprising news!

As each week passed, Sarah’s belly began showing more and more of her advancing pregnancy. By the end of the sixth month, there was no hiding it. Lexi and Sarah communicated pretty much daily and the four of us developed a routine where we would get toget...

My Menage Men 15 Adding More Men

Max and I take Bradley to the sex club.

I woke up in Bradley’s arms, content as could be with my lover. As my eyes opened, I looked up to see him smiling at me. “Good morning, baby,” Bradley said, kissing the top of my head as I was wrapped in his arms in bed. “Good morning,” I replied to him a...

Score 10 10
2
585 Views 585
5.5k words 5.5k words

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Last Teen Group Fuck...Until Next Year!

Jodie is heading off to Nursing School and needs her four fuck buddies cum one more time.

Jodie had been horny for days. She needed to cum, and not by herself. She needed cock - in her mouth, in her ass, in her screaming pussy. The five-foot-two blonde eighteen-year-old had had a regular diet of cum and cunt for months since school ended, and...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 2

Husband and wife begin the arduous task of getting their surrogate pregnant.

Our first time together with Sarah didn’t produce any results but that wasn’t surprising seeing that she wasn’t in the most fertile part of her cycle. It was just as well because it gave us time to work out the details. A couple of consults with a lawyer...

Med School Party

A friend introduces me to a different kind of partying.

An aged, stout wooden door stood before me, guarding the already imposing building. It was more than just a mere entrance. It was a symbol of endurance, a witness to the past, and a gateway to the unknown. A silent observer of history; it had withstood ye...